Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes "She-Hawks"...

Throwdown

Reaction score
JSeahawks":19u84ejx said:
Both of those guys should be embarrassed for themselves. That's like Throwdown level smack they're talking. "She Hawks" and "forty whiners"? Embarassing.

Sir... I've never used a corny name disparaging nickname for another team, like ever.

I did call Aaron Rodger Arianna Rodgers cuz I think he's a bitch, but thats as far as I've gone. Okay I did call Billy McMullin "Billy McMuffin" in 2008.. BUT THATS IT

davidonmi

Reaction score
dixon is an idiot and why KJ responded I have no idea. Both of them are stupid, but Dixon is more cause he plays for the niners

TwilightError

Reaction score
Gore stressed the key to winning in Seattle is to quiet the rowdy home fans with a fast start.

“It’s real loud,” Gore said of Century Link Field. “Hopefully we can go in there, start fast, and we can make their fans be quiet.”

Like the Clink would quiet down if the Niners take a 14-0 lead :D That should make the fans raise even more hell...

Seahawks is a good comeback team and the 12's know that.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Tical21":2kpud1o9 said:
sc85sis":2kpud1o9 said:
Apparently Dixon and KJ were teammates in college.
Ding ding ding! We have a winner. No way KJ goes to that level unless it was for fun.

KJ may have responded all in fun, but Dixon's juvenile tweet wasn't addressed specifically at KJ... it was a general tweet to his followers, so that portion of the convo was not a friendly joust between former teammates.

OreIdahawk

Reaction score
MysterMatt":ynekdypk said:
I would love us to run up the score like last time, and have the crowd chant "SHE! HAWKS!!!"

I don't think a large crowd chanting She-hawks would sound any different than Seahawks.

fsmassey

Reaction score
What, did we think the rivalry was going to consist of sportsmanship and kindness?
Let him smack talk, it makes it more fun. Clearly KJ thinks so too.

For those who don't know, Anthony Dixon is probably the most important Niner that you've never heard of. He's been there for a long, long time as a goal line back. He does really well in jumbo packages, and is at the heart of special teams play, and always produces. He was a tail back who asked to switch to fullback when Frank Gore or Kendall Hunter arrived, in order to stay with the franchise.

He's a pretty funny and normal guy that I've followed over the years. He has a ton of team pride and loves being in SF.

mretrade

Reaction score
Dixon is a nice guy and a fan favorite. He was a class act at the superbowl and took pictures with myself and several fans in front of the 49ers hotel before the superbowl. However, he should just shut his mouth. Its not worth the controversy or bulletin board material. He is just a special teams player and I am surprised he has been kept around. He replaced Michael Robinson's role with the team when he was got rid of him.

John_Redcorn

Reaction score
This game is going to be good. If you needed this statement from Boobie to get up for it then you've been under a rock.

indyhawk1984

Reaction score
If this is some bench riding scrub then Kj should of responded with something more along the lines of. "The sheep do not need to meddle in the affairs of lions." Just my personal take.

John_Redcorn

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":285mu1pi said:
Boobie. Nicknames are fun. Boobie.

Boobie. Boobie. Boobie.

Boobie, meet BamBam. And the rest of the Boom.

This is fun.
Not likely. We'll see who has more 'boom' - Your legion, or our Tank.

This is fun.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Dixon's twitter is always idiotic, but he has worked his way into being a valuable role player for the 9ers (backup RB and FB, and a ST ace). Everyone thought he would get cut before last year, but he added too much on ST.

I think treating this as serious or meaningful might be even more dumb than the initial tweet itself, which as is typical for Dixon, was pretty dumb.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Maybe he has a lisp, and he types how he talks. It's SF, not out of the realm of possibility.

mikeak

Reaction score
Somebody should be pressing him more on this issue. Make it a focus item to get some distractions. Questions like the below should be in the media

"Last year your teammate used homophobic comments and now you refer to she-hawks like women are something negative. What is it that the 49ers don't like about women and homosexuals?"

"Does the 49er players also dislike children"

"Why is it that you think women are weak and calling someone "she" is an insult"

"what did your mother think about your tweet"

"What did your boyfriend think about the tweet"

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":9z8f5w2y said:
Maybe he has a lisp, and he types how he talks. It's SF, not out of the realm of possibility.

Poor comment reflects poorly. ;)

drdiags

Reaction score
Twitter is the work of the Devil!

Jokes aside, the media sure likes it though. They work all day trying to get killer quotes from athletes with little to no luck. Then the same athletes turn around and just leave nuggets for these guys floating around in cyberspace. The media folks sound like Rich Eisen after Joey Porter and J. Stevens had their quotes come out at XL.

It's like we all are the playground instigator trying to get two folks to duke it out.