OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
pmedic920":1rfkqwc0 said:
bestfightstory":1rfkqwc0 said:
I guarantee it.

Get in touch with Largent80s bookie. I'm sure he is offering 16-1 odds.

Was the Denver game a W or L in your count ?

It was a Loss. I still don't think Baltimore wins their division, nor makes the playoffs.

pmedic920

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1osr5twf said:
pmedic920":1osr5twf said:
bestfightstory":1osr5twf said:
I guarantee it.

Get in touch with Largent80s bookie. I'm sure he is offering 16-1 odds.

Was the Denver game a W or L in your count ?

It was a Loss. I still don't think Baltimore wins their division, nor makes the playoffs.

Was gunna mess with ya. I going to slow my roll for a minute tho.

OrFan

Reaction score
Looks like you may have retracted your opinion too soon. The ratbirds look like crap in the second half and have had more injuries in this game than I think we have all pre season. They will not be good.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
OrFan":2s23qojn said:
Looks like you may have retracted your opinion too soon. The ratbirds look like crap in the second half and have had more injuries in this game than I think we have all pre season. They will not be good.

They looked damn competitive for a quarter, though!!

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Ah, its NFL season! Overreaction threads abound!

On the road, in denver, after a lot of roster turnover, and they have played Denver tough but made some serious mistakes and now they are a five win team?

Come on.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
seahawk2k":1anxmbg5 said:

On the road, in denver, after a lot of roster turnover, and they have played Denver tough but made some serious mistakes and now they are a five win team?

Come on.

I started this thread on March 21st, nitwit.

The overreaction is your's.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Ha, fair enough. The one time I don't read through a whole thread before commenting and look what happens. Lesson learned.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Skimming is dangerous here. It's the first thing I learned while learning the differences between here and "The Blue". Live and learn.:)

kearly

Reaction score
bestfightstory":mv04ps94 said:
seahawk2k":mv04ps94 said:

Come on.

I started this thread on March 21st, nitwit.

The overreaction is your's.

pwned.

Baltimore sure looks like an 8-8 team right now. There are a few things to like about the 2013 Ravens, but not one thing you love. Both their defense and their offense looked incredibly ordinary.

Cincy is looking like a cinch for the AFC North right now.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I just want to know why they have two stud running backs and they got 21 combined carries while Flacco is throwing 62 times. I guess when you get a $100M contract, you don't have to have balance anymore.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":2khv1ys4 said:
I just want to know why they have two stud running backs and they got 21 combined carries while Flacco is throwing 62 times. I guess when you get a $100M contract, you don't have to have balance anymore.

Wonder if the Ravens are starting to re-think think that $20 mil per year contract they gave Flacco?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
volsunghawk":2vuuzj6v said:
EverydayImRusselin":2vuuzj6v said:

Wonder if the Ravens are starting to re-think think that $20 mil per year contract they gave Flacco?

Agreed. I mentioned last night that it's like they didn't bother to look at the regular season statistics.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
There is absolutely no way they lose that many games. Most likely their record will be 9-7 or 10-6.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
I just think people are massively overreacting. If Oher and Jones didn't get injured, it would have been a much closer game. Not to mention Clark's TD drop.

Latest posts