One last Rams thread...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":3ivwrqgr said:
SoHo9erFan":3ivwrqgr said:
Rams losing 17-0 agains the Browns. Hahahahahahahahahaha

I didn't want to start a new thread.

I do want to say, you Hawk fans have been gracious, amusing, and enlightening during this off-season.

I like reading your comments about your team, have enjoyed the comments on the Niners, and even enjoyed the crack-down on the Rams crazy postings, which were sprinkled in with some damn nice Rams comments.....not much else to do during the pre-season and this has been gold.

Few days before the season starts...good luck to the Hawks. I expect to see a fist fight between you and the Niners in the NFC W. It will be the story of the NFL this year.

As to the Rams, I'm excited for the year and have no idea what will happen. I will be posting here whether we are good or bad.....here's to a great football season.
You're good people and a braver woman than myself. I actually hope the Rams grab that 2nd wildcard spot right behind the Ninners. It would drive Skip Bayless insane.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Throwdown":1gd7zqgl said:
Stan Kroenke is a horrible man, anyone who moves teams is a horrible human.
In Houston they say Mickey mouse wears a Bud Adams watch. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378124594987426

Oh yes, I forgot. Good luck Rams fans. Hope you finish ahead of the 9ers.

RamzFanz

Reaction score
RedAlice":1xtrwfvv said:
SoHo9erFan":1xtrwfvv said:

I do want to say, you Hawk fans have been gracious, amusing, and enlightening during this off-season.

I like reading your comments about your team, have enjoyed the comments on the Niners, and even enjoyed the crack-down on the Rams crazy postings, which were sprinkled in with some damn nice Rams comments.....not much else to do during the pre-season and this has been gold.

Few days before the season starts...good luck to the Hawks. I expect to see a fist fight between you and the Niners in the NFC W. It will be the story of the NFL this year.

As to the Rams, I'm excited for the year and have no idea what will happen. I will be posting here whether we are good or bad.....here's to a great football season.

God you make me gag! Grow a pair already.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I love the Rams...and I love the game itself.

Delusional fans like you though just make no sense to me. I've seen your same rantings on Rams boards....intelligent Rams' fans respond correctly. To me, you are the same as the Rams' fans who hate the team....just different sides of the pendulum.

Impossible to discuss reality w you or them.

eta: changed a word since this is not the shack.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RamzFanz":1o3e84ue said:
RedAlice":1o3e84ue said:
SoHo9erFan":1o3e84ue said:

Few days before the season starts...good luck to Hawks. I expect to see a fist fight between you and the Niners in the NFC W. It will be the story of the NFL this year.

God you make me gag! Grow a pair already.
Well that may be impossible given she is a female and pretty sane for a Ram fan.:)