NFL Sunday Ticket Deal For Out Of State Fans W/o Direct TV

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I pre-ordered the game with subscription. I had been planning on buying the game anyway, so with the ability to watch the Seahawks every week for an extra $40, might as well buy it now. Can't wait to be able to watch all the Hawk's games this year!

GeorgeKush

Reaction score
grizbob":3m4m7ksx said:
I've read this entire thread and the only thing I know for sure is I'm damned glad I bit the bullet and switched to Directv and bought the ticket :D :th2thumbs: If this season is half as good as it should be it's money well spent :thirishdrinkers:
Well you've wasted your money then. You could've gotten it for $40 this year and waited till next season to start paying for sunday ticket.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Just wanna bump this and remind people who turned down this offer that this deal is 100% legit and you don't need direct tv...Should of listened and ordered this game from Amazon and get Sunday Ticket for cheap from the gate, even if you don't play Madden, you can always sell it for $50 or $60 bucks and save money on Sunday Ticket but ya'll didn't wanna listen to me...Basically you will be getting Sunday ticket for $40 if you sold Madden. Read the reviews on Amazon and people will tell you its legit..Best deal on the net..It is limited to 50,000 copies per console (Xbox 360 & PS3 only) so I'm not sure if it sold out yet but you can try...Won't be surprised if it sell out soon since Madden was just released yesterday and the regular season is coming up soon...

Xbox 360 Version with NFL Sunday Ticket
http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversar ... =madden+25

PS3 Version with NFL Sunday Ticket

So if you wanna save money and not spend $250 on Sunday Ticket then I recommend you order this amazon exclusive offer now before this deal runs out. Madden was just released last night so I expect this to sell out soon especially when the NFL regular season starts next week...Good luck my fellow 12's...

Thread Killer

Reaction score
dopeboy206":clasii33 said:
Just wanna bump this and remind people who turned down this offer that this deal is 100% legit and you don't need direct tv...Should of listened and ordered this game from Amazon and get Sunday Ticket for cheap from the gate, even if you don't play Madden, you can always sell it for $50 or $60 bucks and save money on Sunday Ticket but ya'll didn't wanna listen to me...Basically you will be getting Sunday ticket for $40 if you sold Madden. Read the reviews on Amazon and people will tell you its legit..Best deal on the net..It is limited to 50,000 copies per console (Xbox 360 & PS3 only) so I'm not sure if it sold out yet but you can try...Won't be surprised if it sell out soon since Madden was just released yesterday and the regular season is coming up soon...

Xbox 360 Version with NFL Sunday Ticket

PS3 Version with NFL Sunday Ticket

So if you wanna save money and not spend $250 on Sunday Ticket then I recommend you order this amazon exclusive offer now before this deal runs out. Madden was just released last night so I expect this to sell out soon especially when the NFL regular season starts next week...Good luck my fellow 12's...

Yep. It's legit. And I have Direct TV.

Cartire

Reaction score
Im going to own up and apologize. You were right.

The wording is what made this deal very perplexing. Even in the leaflet that you got the login info stated "if you cant receive direct tv".

But alas, it works. So you were correct. My only guess, is that the questionable wording was put on everything to hopefully dupe some people into using the sign up code for cheaper direct tv, hopefully snagging more accounts in the process.

But like I said. You were correct on this one. Ill own up when im wrong.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Cartire":162cfoxd said:
Im going to own up and apologize. You were right.

The wording is what made this deal very perplexing. Even in the leaflet that you got the login info stated "if you cant receive direct tv".

But alas, it works. So you were correct. My only guess, is that the questionable wording was put on everything to hopefully dupe some people into using the sign up code for cheaper direct tv, hopefully snagging more accounts in the process.

But like I said. You were correct on this one. Ill own up when im wrong.

Yeah I really think they were hoping some people would see "if you can't get directv", see that they could, and just give up and order it.

I can't think of any other reason why they would word it like that.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
It has more to do with the fact that ESPN, NBC, CBS, FOX and DirecTV pay a lot of money to the NFL and they had to write it in such a way that it wouldn't directly conflict with their existing contracts.

Its confusing/muddling to make it so it wouldn't cause a breach of contract with their established partners. There's a reason why its only on computers, cell phones and tablets... They are dinosaurs who don't realize that people can stream quality content from a device to their HDTV.