Seahawks @ Carolina... Who's Going?

warden

Reaction score
HawkFanNC":1et3hg1h said:
Awesome. Thanks for posting that, sadhappy. The tailgate in ATL last season was fantastic. If you are going to the Panthers game, you should definitely try to make it to the tailgate. Great people, great time.

Really, good tail gating in Atlanta, Ok

I went to a Seahawk Falcons game once in Atlanta, I believe it was the first year the Falcons were without Vick. There was a grand total of 3 people tail gating. Two Falcon fans BBQing in an empty parking lot and this one guy wearing a SA jersey. The guy wearing the SA jersey had the most peculiar way of telling us how he was related to SA. Shawns dad is his wifes dad. Shawn is my brother in law would of been simpler if you ask me. He wasn't BSing either, because when we got inside the stadium, I noticed that he had a side line pass and was on the field around the players.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
warden":j2w8y8mn said:
HawkFanNC":j2w8y8mn said:
Awesome. Thanks for posting that, sadhappy. The tailgate in ATL last season was fantastic. If you are going to the Panthers game, you should definitely try to make it to the tailgate. Great people, great time.

Really, good tail gating in Atlanta, Ok

I went to a Seahawk Falcons game once in Atlanta, I believe it was the first year the Falcons were without Vick. There was a grand total of 3 people tail gating. Two Falcon fans BBQing in an empty parking lot and this one guy wearing a SA jersey. The guy wearing the SA jersey had the most peculiar way of telling us how he was related to SA. Shawns dad is his wifes dad. Shawn is my brother in law would of been simpler if you ask me. He wasn't BSing either, because when we got inside the stadium, I noticed that he had a side line pass and was on the field around the players.

This is a Seahawks Tailgate organized fan activity. The same gal who orchestrated the Atlanta one is doing so in Carolina as well. Deb. and they are taking over a bar Saturday night prior, as well.

OP
OP
disturbedesv

disturbedesv

Reaction score
bestfightstory":33648a4l said:
I am going but do not yet have a ticket to the game.

Am going alone, and so I thought I'd hold off and see if anyone else has an extra or wants to purchase tickets together.

I had a group of 3 and I think the other two are bailing... either way we don't have tickets yet so if you want to work something out I'm game... sitting/cheering alone is no fun.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
i am going and would love to hook up with you guys for tailgating before the game

OP
OP
disturbedesv

disturbedesv

Reaction score
Well my buddies backed out so I'm looking to get a single ticket. Anyone have a spare or anyone have tickets in the 500's??

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Ill be there! I was at the Carolina game last year too. And the ATL game.

Going with some panthers fans and some neutral folks, but they already know I'm going to wander off to the Seahawks tailgate pre-game.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
disturbedesv":1xlkj2gi said:
bestfightstory":1xlkj2gi said:
I am going but do not yet have a ticket to the game.

Am going alone, and so I thought I'd hold off and see if anyone else has an extra or wants to purchase tickets together.

I had a group of 3 and I think the other two are bailing... either way we don't have tickets yet so if you want to work something out I'm game... sitting/cheering alone is no fun.

We can get 2 seats in the very first row behind the Seahawks bench-30yard line for around $220 apiece.

I'd be down for it.

Can't even get into the stadium in Seattle vs San Fran at that price.

OlyHawk

Reaction score
I bought tickets for my son living in Virginia. He is making the three hour drive, meeting up with another Seahawk fan.
They will be in Section 509, Row 10. I know he will be wearing his #12 Jersey.
I bought these on ticketmaster three weeks ago for $60 ea, if I was on the ball, they would have got better seats when they went on sale in June.
Prices there nothing like the marked up prices in Seattle.
If he is smart he will find some pregame tailgating Seahawk fans.

OP
OP
disturbedesv

disturbedesv

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3u4eohpw said:
We can get 2 seats in the very first row behind the Seahawks bench-30yard line for around $220 apiece.

I'd be down for it.

Can't even get into the stadium in Seattle vs San Fran at that price.

That's a little steep for me... though the location is definitely tempting

EmonacoZ71

Reaction score
I'll be going. Would love to meet up with some other Seahawks fans before and after the game.

gwinnUSAF77

Reaction score
I'm in section 105 row 7. Will try to make the tailgate. Thanks for the info.

grizbob

Reaction score
gwinnUSAF77":2y9rwgt7 said:
I'm in section 105 row 7. Will try to make the tailgate. Thanks for the info.

Have fun gwinn, I'll be there in spirit only, and watching for yous guys on the TV :thirishdrinkers:

Hope you get to hook up with a ton of fellow .netters :D

happysox

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going down to the Carolina game with a big seahawk fan. He is not inter web savy enough to come here and link up with other hawk fans so I would like to surprise h by linking up with that tailgate crew mentioned here in earlier posts.
We are also game for hanging out sat if people are doing so. We have hotel one block from arena in downtown. 8 blocks from stadium.

So, if possible please forwarde Amy contact info for that tailgate crew that you can.

Thanks

@bossbengal

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
With the Panthers game coming up and seeing the number of people getting together to tailgate and party in Charlotte the night before, I took it upon myself to create a Facebook group called "Seahawks Fans of the Carolinas & Southeast - 12th Man South." I'll post the link below. I thought it might be nice to have a permanent Facebook home for us Seahawks fans living in the Carolinas & Southeast. In the future, we can set up tailgates, viewing parties, organize caravans to games, whatever. If you are in the area, give it a join. Go Hawks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/614889795209854/

happysox

Reaction score
HawkFanNC":1muujf23 said:
With the Panthers game coming up and seeing the number of people getting together to tailgate and party in Charlotte the night before, I took it upon myself to create a Facebook group called "Seahawks Fans of the Carolinas & Southeast - 12th Man South." I'll post the link below. I thought it might be nice to have a permanent Facebook home for us Seahawks fans living in the Carolinas & Southeast. In the future, we can set up tailgates, viewing parties, organize caravans to games, whatever. If you are in the area, give it a join. Go Hawks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/614889795209854/

Thanks for setting up the page. I requested to join and look forward to hanging out this weekend. Should be a blast!!

Steve2222

Reaction score
I'll be there.

Last years Panthers game there was quite the Seahawks crowd at the bar Whiskey River in Uptown Charlotte at the Epicenter saturday night before the game. Thats where I'll be hanging out saturday night again.

happysox

Reaction score
Steve2222":3utnk0xq said:
I'll be there.

Last years Panthers game there was quite the Seahawks crowd at the bar Whiskey River in Uptown Charlotte at the Epicenter saturday night before the game. Thats where I'll be hanging out saturday night again.

All the Seahawk fans are meeting at TILT Saturday night. They have specials for anyone wearing Seahawk gear.
Hope to see you there.

https://www.facebook.com/events/370979703028895/?ref=22
Tilt

bestfightstory

Reaction score
The folks who organized the TILT gathering are also throwing the tailgate, pregame.