Most Hated Team - Amusing Thread

chris98251

Reaction score
pmedic920":33tvxytr said:
I didn't read every word but I find it amazing, based on what I did read, that we didn't get the blame for RGs knee.

It was hurt before that game, Shanahan already has the blame on him anyway, he and his history of running a player into the ground needs no arguement since you have Elway, Davis, Portis to bare witness and stat they were playing hurt and over used and got hurt.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
The Hawks use to be an insignificant team but by all indications that is history. Fans bases such as the Redskins, Giants, Cowboys and the like feel so entitled. They just can't cope with being continually ass kicked by the Hawks. Drives them insane.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Funny stuff. I wonder if we did a thread on our side whether a lot of us would even include the Skins in our Top 5 most hated teams. What I am really surprised about is how there's a lot of them that hate us more than their own division rivals.

drdiags

Reaction score
Steelers would be way up there, so I can see why the Skins have a high degree of disdain for the Seahawks. They took away a dream run for their legendary coach and fallen hero.

And some of the smack our folks talked during the Sean Taylor playoffs was extremely messed up. The site owner and mods had to clean up the thread in the Smack Shack. Was not a good look but it happens.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
iigakusei":1ea1geio said:
Every time I go on another board I am more and more thankful for the posters we have on this site.

My thoughts exactly!

I can't stand it when fans make these ridiculous assertions about the hawks that have absolutely no facts to back 'em up and then there's like 1,000 replies reinforcing the original baseless statement. It just makes me think they don't know much about football - which is fine - but man, put a lid on it if you can't back up what you're saying.. I've been lurking on these boards WAAAY longer than I've been posting but I never would have signed up if I didn't feel like the overwhelming majority of people on these boards back up their opinions with facts and/or relevant observations.

I couldn't in good conscience make some absurd statement about an opposing team with no facts to back it up b/c I know that I would get an earful from the rest of you guys if I did so.

What makes me mad is when opposing fans refuse to acknowledge the Seahawks as being a legitimate contender based on nothing other than inherent bias (which I'll freely admit I'm guilty of) and EVERYONE on their board goes along with it w/o any sort of healthy debate or acknowledgement of potential inaccuracies . I mean, I HATE the 9ers and every other team in the NFL (with the exception of the Ravens, I don't know why, lol...) but I'll acknowledge fact that the 9ers have a good team - I hate their coach, I hate their QB, and I hate their fans - but they play good football..

I know there are always going to be exceptions to this but man are they few and far between..

It's amazing how far a little respect can go...

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I could care less about the Redskin team, but Redskin fans are some of the worst around. Way worse than the 49er trolls we have around here.

Axx

Reaction score
"Pete Carroll sucks too, hes just been getting lucky with his picks and has a good gm."

LMAO

JustTheTip

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":5e0o9f2f said:
Good thread.

It's pretty hilarious reading all that. Love it.

The one I find strange is, "I dislike Russell Wilson." Whooooa, just whooooa, what the hell man?!

KCHawkGirl":5e0o9f2f said:
How can anybody hate Russell Wilson? A more stand up guy would be hard to find. I have no hate/dislike for RG3 because he is a class individual as far as I see.

This is DC we are talking about. There, if you are not a thug you are a punk.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I love comments like this: "4. Seattle Seahawks - How is it we keep losing to these guys? They're overrated,"

If we're over-rated, what does that make you?

CANHawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":32bmpvd7 said:
I love comments like this: "4. Seattle Seahawks - How is it we keep losing to these guys? They're overrated,"

If we're over-rated, what does that make you?

I too love this comment. Fills my heart with LOLZ.

Their crazy devotion to 21 is pretty ridiculous too. C'mon, dude was pretty good and he died at a tragically young age, but they carry on like he cured the lepers and pray to him like he's football Jesus. Stop being so cray cray. Dude was hardly a saint. That's like if we started praying to LeRoy Hill if he died young. Cha..... ryte....

But yeah. Foreskin fans are funny.

beasthawk

Reaction score
I feel steam pouring out of my ears reading this. Hate a team for knocking you out of the Play-offs??? Sounds like a personal problem not ours, cheaters how? Idiotic, Redskins are a team that 90% I don't even think about but we make top 5? You think Bears or Steelers fan think about us? No

The Radish

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2i6vbpsb said:
-The Glove-":2i6vbpsb said:
Haha...I'd be pissed too if my team kept losing to the same team in the playoffs. I wasn't around for the Sean Taylor stuff but if any of that stuff I don't blame them for hating us. That's some messed up ish to talk bad about the dead

I was around for it and it was so blown out of proportion by Redskin fans that it was ridiculous. What I remember is they were all saying they were going to beat us by 21 points in honor of Taylors #21. They were talking about him like he was a Saint and they were going to win because of him. a few Seahawk fans just mentioned a few of the true mistakes that he made in his life, pointing out that he wasn't the saint he was being portrayed as, and mentioned that his passing would have absolutely no effect on the game... and the REdskins fans just all ran with it that we were dissing him and disrespecting the dead and all that crap. It really was ridiculous on their part.

There was also talk of some of their fans being mistreated at one of the games in Seattle, and I don't know if it was true or not, but it sure seemed to be embellished quite a bit.

It actually wasn't any of our posters. It was Matt Wolf from Seahawks huddle that spouted off about Taylor and the entire fan base went batshit on us.

I just found out last spring that Anguish was doing site work for Matt Wolf and Matty disappeared as usual and left Anguish to take all the heat.

:les:

Decimation

Reaction score
It's cute that they think their team will amount to anything this season. They're just mad because they can't get past us in the playoffs lmao.

Enjoy your upcoming 7-9 season, losers.

AshamanMat

Reaction score
I grew up in Maryland, watching the Skins (Ill always hate the Cowboys most out of any team). But Ive been a die hard Hawks fan since I remember seeing them for the first time on TV when I was 9 (1985). This thread is classic, All my old high school friends are Skins fans, and they have much more class than any of these posters.

Someone said it earlier, the Skins wouldnt even make any Hawks fans top 5 most hated team, because we are better than them hands down.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Hahaha, so much butthurt. The fact that anyone thinks Wilson doesn't compare to RG3 (Wilson is better, in my opinion. Especially because he didn't get hurt.) is just hilarious to me. Lots of terrible opinions.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
We own the Skins.

My favorite from that thread...

Rarely has a team that has done so little expected so much from so many.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Overrated! (They beat us in our last three playoff appearances...)
Wilson is inferior to RGIII, and shouldn't even be mentioned in the same paragraph! (They beat us in the playoffs...)
Carroll cheats! (Carroll is lucky...)
Overhyped! (They kicked us out of the every playoff run we had in the last decade...)

It is pretty darned amusing. I don't care that they hate us as fans, and I don't care what their reasons are for hating us. Every team has its class fans, and every team has its douchebags. Anyone not intelligent enough to realize that belongs in the second category.