Not a game we should expect to lose...

KINGGRUMPY

Reaction score
1st string looked very good; I'll keep my mouth shut and enjoy the season. Looked at the schedule again, not a game on there that we should expect to lose.

bellingerga

Reaction score
I agree that there's not a game we should expect to lose. The team will however lose some games.It happens.

The fact that we have a team though, that can go into any game, anywhere and we expect them to win has me all kinds of pumped.

OP
OP
KINGGRUMPY

KINGGRUMPY

Reaction score
bellingerga":2f4kh0k9 said:
I agree that there's not a game we should expect to lose. The team will however lose some games.It happens.

The fact that we have a team though, that can go into any game, anywhere and we expect them to win has me all kinds of pumped.

Totally agree and I think any losses will only make this team better.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
That may be true, but in regular games away from home is a different story.

seatownboy

Reaction score
All I know is week 2 with San Fran coming in the clink is going to be insane. I am happy the hawks start there season on the road, the players will be pumped and ready. Only problem they might run into is with the yellow flags, cause there to physical.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Barthawk":2kcbqg3x said:
we will lose..it will piss us off.. it had better not happen in Seattle.. i say we lose at the colts, 9ers, and giants.. that is it

This team is not losing to the niners this season.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2clri48l said:
Barthawk":2clri48l said:
we will lose..it will piss us off.. it had better not happen in Seattle.. i say we lose at the colts, 9ers, and giants.. that is it

If we lose to the Colts, I will be livid. That's the one game I will literally not be able to stomach losing. I'll be very upset at any other games we lose, but that one....ugh.

I think the Colts are going to take a big step back this year. Luck is the real deal, but they had statistically the easiest schedule in like the past 20 years last year. This year they have to play the NFC West (3-4 losses), and AFC West (2 losses). Sure they still get to play the Titans and Jags twice a year, but I have them at 8-8 or 9-7.

sutz

Reaction score
Confidence is that feeling you have before you understand the situation.
J/K. This should be an awesome season regardless.

GO HAWKS!!!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":llwouy4h said:
Sgt. Largent":llwouy4h said:
I think the Colts are going to take a big step back this year. Luck is the real deal, but they had statistically the easiest schedule in like the past 20 years last year. This year they have to play the NFC West (3-4 losses), and AFC West (2 losses). Sure they still get to play the Titans and Jags twice a year, but I have them at 8-8 or 9-7.

I agree with this, which is why I'll be mortified if we become a +1 in the W column for them.

We'll see. I think we match up very well against finesse teams like the Colts (just ask Brady and the Pats). Luck isn't going to be able to throw for 500 yards against our DB's, and they have zero run game.

The only teams I see us having problems against are unfortunately all three of the teams in our division. Teams that can match us physically on defense, and have the capability to grind out the clock with short possession passes and the run game.

The Radish

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1zsmdfzt said:
Barthawk":1zsmdfzt said:

If we lose to the Colts, I will be livid. That's the one game I will literally not be able to stomach losing. I'll be very upset at any other games we lose, but that one....ugh.

I''m with you peaches, I want to run over the colts and their idiot QB roughshod. If there was ever another game I'd like to win 50-0 this would be it.

:evil:

Hawks46

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":u878stb1 said:
peachesenregalia":u878stb1 said:
Barthawk":u878stb1 said:

I agree. The Colt's defense is also crap. We're going to be able to run on them, so I think Luck's chances will be limited and I see us winning the TOP battle by a wide margin in that game.

I also don't get why so many people are pencilling us in with a L against the Giants. They aren't a dominating home team, and they already have a ton of injuries and a weak secondary. I think their DL will probably own our OL, but Wilson can buy himself time, if our WR's even need it to get open.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1g3cnzkx said:
peachesenregalia":1g3cnzkx said:
Sgt. Largent":1g3cnzkx said:

I agree with this, which is why I'll be mortified if we become a +1 in the W column for them.

The only teams I see us having problems against are unfortunately all three of the teams in our division. Teams that can match us physically on defense, and have the capability to grind out the clock with short possession passes and the run game.

Houston fits that description fairly well.

WarHawks

Reaction score
All I'm really worried about is the juggernaut that is the NFC West, and possibly having to go through Atlanta at their place in the playoffs because of it. That will be extremelely tough, but doable, since we know what to expect going in.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Barthawk":ybjmfjfp said:
If we lose to the Colts, I will be very disappointed. That team is not very good.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
The Colts? They are primed for regression if any team is this season. I think that game will be like Buffalo, they'll score a few but Seattle will figure them out in the second half and keep scoring.

Toughest games for me will be Saints, Texans, maybe the Falcons (not sold on them this season), Green Bay in the playoffs and Denver, the Texans, or Cincy in the Superb Owl.

C-Dub

Reaction score
WarHawks":h50qgaab said:
All I'm really worried about is the juggernaut that is the NFC West, and possibly having to go through Atlanta at their place in the playoffs because of it. That will be extremelely tough, but doable, since we know what to expect going in.
Atlanta will have more talent in that division. The Saints will probably be much better and Tampa looks legit. Even the Panthers can generate a few extra wins....after week 1.

chris98251

Reaction score
All teams will be talking smack, well except Oakland maybe, it's the first game. Now after a 3 hour therapy session with Russell Wilson they will grasp reality and go properly back to their place as a worshipper of his greatness.