Game day introductions

12thMan1

Reaction score
My family went to the game last night and I heard that the announcer intoduced Kam, Earl, Brandon and Richard as the Legion of Boom. I've been suggesting that since the nickname stuck and the first time they do it I miss it! :D

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Yep, it was fun. Each of them was introduced individually and stepped a few yards out into the field, but didn't go any further. When all four of them were there, they did a three musketeers or teenage mutant ninja turtles hands into the center type deal, announcer said "Seattle's Legion of Boom" and they ran down the field between the cheerleaders. Nifty.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
12thMode":38x90q1d said:
That was pretty cool! I heard during a radio interview that BB got a LoB tattoo.

Good. In a few years he will have something to remind him of his time here in Seattle.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1zy4ze59 said:
12thMode":1zy4ze59 said:
That was pretty cool! I heard during a radio interview that BB got a LoB tattoo.

Good. In a few years he will have something to remind him of his time here in Seattle.

It makes me sad to think of Browner in some other team's uniform. I hope he wants to stay here to cement what is surely to be a worthwhile legacy.