Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Not a game we should expect to lose...
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:31 pm 
** SSGT GRUMPY ** USAF BadAss

1st string looked very good; I'll keep my mouth shut and enjoy the season. Looked at the schedule again, not a game on there that we should expect to lose.

"You hear a little girl Frankie?"

Post subject: Re: Not a game we should expect to lose...
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:42 pm 
NET Veteran

I agree that there's not a game we should expect to lose. The team will however lose some games.It happens.

The fact that we have a team though, that can go into any game, anywhere and we expect them to win has me all kinds of pumped.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:47 pm 
** SSGT GRUMPY ** USAF BadAss

bellingerga wrote:
I agree that there's not a game we should expect to lose. The team will however lose some games.It happens.

The fact that we have a team though, that can go into any game, anywhere and we expect them to win has me all kinds of pumped.

Totally agree and I think any losses will only make this team better.

"You hear a little girl Frankie?"

Post Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:49 pm 
NET Veteran

That may be true, but in regular games away from home is a different story.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:49 pm 
NET Rookie

All I know is week 2 with San Fran coming in the clink is going to be insane. I am happy the hawks start there season on the road, the players will be pumped and ready. Only problem they might run into is with the yellow flags, cause there to physical.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:50 pm 
*Bacon Eating Crusader*
*Bacon Eating Crusader*

we will lose..it will piss us off.. it had better not happen in Seattle.. i say we lose at the colts, 9ers, and giants.. that is it

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:17 am 
NET Veteran

Barthawk wrote:
we will lose..it will piss us off.. it had better not happen in Seattle.. i say we lose at the colts, 9ers, and giants.. that is it

This team is not losing to the niners this season.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:22 am 
* NET Starfish *

Barthawk wrote:

If we lose to the Colts, I will be livid. That's the one game I will literally not be able to stomach losing. I'll be very upset at any other games we lose, but that one....ugh.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:28 am 
NET Veteran

peachesenregalia wrote:
Barthawk wrote:

If we lose to the Colts, I will be livid. That's the one game I will literally not be able to stomach losing. I'll be very upset at any other games we lose, but that one....ugh.

I think the Colts are going to take a big step back this year. Luck is the real deal, but they had statistically the easiest schedule in like the past 20 years last year. This year they have to play the NFC West (3-4 losses), and AFC West (2 losses). Sure they still get to play the Titans and Jags twice a year, but I have them at 8-8 or 9-7.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:30 am 
* NET Starfish *

Sgt. Largent wrote:
peachesenregalia wrote:
Barthawk wrote:

I think the Colts are going to take a big step back this year. Luck is the real deal, but they had statistically the easiest schedule in like the past 20 years last year. This year they have to play the NFC West (3-4 losses), and AFC West (2 losses). Sure they still get to play the Titans and Jags twice a year, but I have them at 8-8 or 9-7.

I agree with this, which is why I'll be mortified if we become a +1 in the W column for them.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:30 am 
USMC 1970-77

Confidence is that feeling you have before you understand the situation.
J/K. This should be an awesome season regardless.

GO HAWKS!!!

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:38 am 
NET Veteran

peachesenregalia wrote:
Sgt. Largent wrote:

I agree with this, which is why I'll be mortified if we become a +1 in the W column for them.

We'll see. I think we match up very well against finesse teams like the Colts (just ask Brady and the Pats). Luck isn't going to be able to throw for 500 yards against our DB's, and they have zero run game.

The only teams I see us having problems against are unfortunately all three of the teams in our division. Teams that can match us physically on defense, and have the capability to grind out the clock with short possession passes and the run game.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:40 am 
* NET Radish *

peachesenregalia wrote:
Barthawk wrote:

I''m with you peaches, I want to run over the colts and their idiot QB roughshod. If there was ever another game I'd like to win 50-0 this would be it.

:evil:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:44 am 
NET Veteran

Sgt. Largent wrote:
peachesenregalia wrote:
Barthawk wrote:

I agree. The Colt's defense is also crap. We're going to be able to run on them, so I think Luck's chances will be limited and I see us winning the TOP battle by a wide margin in that game.

I also don't get why so many people are pencilling us in with a L against the Giants. They aren't a dominating home team, and they already have a ton of injuries and a weak secondary. I think their DL will probably own our OL, but Wilson can buy himself time, if our WR's even need it to get open.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:50 am 
* Glitter over Knives *

Sgt. Largent wrote:
peachesenregalia wrote:
Sgt. Largent wrote:

The only teams I see us having problems against are unfortunately all three of the teams in our division. Teams that can match us physically on defense, and have the capability to grind out the clock with short possession passes and the run game.

Houston fits that description fairly well.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:04 am 
* NET Starfish *

The Radish wrote:
peachesenregalia wrote:
Barthawk wrote:

I''m with you peaches, I want to run over the colts and their idiot QB roughshod. If there was ever another game I'd like to win 50-0 this would be it.

:evil:

Damn right!

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:38 am 
NET Practice Squad

All I'm really worried about is the juggernaut that is the NFC West, and possibly having to go through Atlanta at their place in the playoffs because of it. That will be extremelely tough, but doable, since we know what to expect going in.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:39 am 
NET Veteran

Panther fans are already talking some smack!

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/to ... in-week-1/

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:44 am 
NET Veteran

Barthawk wrote:

If we lose to the Colts, I will be very disappointed. That team is not very good.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:45 am 
NET Veteran

The Colts? They are primed for regression if any team is this season. I think that game will be like Buffalo, they'll score a few but Seattle will figure them out in the second half and keep scoring.

Toughest games for me will be Saints, Texans, maybe the Falcons (not sold on them this season), Green Bay in the playoffs and Denver, the Texans, or Cincy in the Superb Owl.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:46 am 
NET Veteran

WarHawks wrote:
All I'm really worried about is the juggernaut that is the NFC West, and possibly having to go through Atlanta at their place in the playoffs because of it. That will be extremelely tough, but doable, since we know what to expect going in.

Atlanta will have more talent in that division. The Saints will probably be much better and Tampa looks legit. Even the Panthers can generate a few extra wins....after week 1.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:05 pm 
NET Veteran

All teams will be talking smack, well except Oakland maybe, it's the first game. Now after a 3 hour therapy session with Russell Wilson they will grasp reality and go properly back to their place as a worshipper of his greatness.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:17 pm 
* Glitter over Knives *

12thMan1 wrote:
Panther fans are already talking some smack!

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/to ... in-week-1/

They are?? I see as many of them talking smack against there own team?

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:19 pm 
NET Starter

Yeah I didn't think the Panthers fans were that bad at all.

Week 1 can't come soon enough.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:23 pm 
NET Veteran

Carmon1274 wrote:
That may be true, but in regular games away from home is a different story.

WTF? Wha? ?? Put down the crack pipe, son.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:26 pm 
NET Veteran

seatownboy wrote:
All I know is week 2 with San Fran coming in the clink is going to be insane. I am happy the hawks start there season on the road, the players will be pumped and ready. Only problem they might run into is with the yellow flags, cause there to physical.

That happens when you've got a D that uses Rs and QBs and Olines like punks in the joint. It will happen. The refs pity them and try to protect them, even though we are playing by the rules. It's what you sign up for.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:54 pm 
NET Veteran

rideaducati wrote:
Barthawk wrote:

This team is not losing to the niners this season.

Or the colts for that matter. Luck will have 3 picks that game, one for a pick 6.

games we might lose, Texans, SF in SF, Giants.... i would've have included NO if it wasn't for the fact that games at the CLink...

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]