Snoop Dogg In A Lynch Jersey

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Isn't Lynch from Oakland? I see a connection there too...

Basis4day

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3infryuu said:
SharkHawk":3infryuu said:
I thought he was a Raiders fan? Did I remember incorrectly? I know he is a coach in SoCal and I thought he was a Raider guy.
I swear he's a Steelers fan. His kids pop warner team is also the Steelers

The Crips gang he was (Is?) in wore Steelers gear as their colors.

Rollin 20s Long Beach Crips.

Basis4day

Reaction score
largenutz":12hraksk said:
His hood in Long Beach colors are black and gold, thats how he became a steeler fan.

Yup. Beat me to it.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Aros":35zfzn48 said:
Isn't Lynch from Oakland? I see a connection there too...

What does Oakland have to do with Snoop? Snoop is from Long Beach..

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
He got a free pass into the locker rooms too
1175035_642144282475885_1936375724_n.jpg

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Basis4day":1uu994nj said:
-The Glove-":1uu994nj said:
SharkHawk":1uu994nj said:
I thought he was a Raiders fan? Did I remember incorrectly? I know he is a coach in SoCal and I thought he was a Raider guy.
I swear he's a Steelers fan. His kids pop warner team is also the Steelers

The Crips gang he was (Is?) in wore Steelers gear as their colors.

Rollin 20s Long Beach Crips.

You mean 60s?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
dopeboy206":80rfu3s5 said:
He got a free pass into the locker rooms too
1175035_642144282475885_1936375724_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure his jersey and gloves were free too. Ah the life of the rich and famous.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I hope Kendrick Lamar sports a Wolf Gray #25 Sherm jersey at Bumbershoot this year and brings Sherm on stage with him!
2 wildly successful young brothas from the wild streets of Compton, both of whom have an awesome ability to drive the masses wild with their superb linguistic abilities!

Throwdown

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2tc7clmm said:

Believe it or not, Snoop is a Steelers fan, its pretty well documented. Ice Cube is a huge Raiders fan though, even has a really really really good documentary out about the L.A. Raiders and their impact on the hip hop culture the time they were in L.A..

Subzero717

Reaction score
JSeahawks":6a6i5lxs said:
seaNOmercy":6a6i5lxs said:
JSeahawks":6a6i5lxs said:
Fun fact, Snoops son is a stud high school football player. The 88th ranked overall prospect for the class of 2015. Sophomore highlights:

[youtube]jtp6dAZ5EP4[/youtube]

Great post! That's crazy..

On a similar note, Nate Dogg's (R.I.P.) son Naijiel is a stud high school cornerback and received a scholarship @ Arizona.

I'll be paying close attention to Warren G's kid, assuming he has a kid, and it's a boy, and he plays football.. LOL

Broadus is likely headed to USC.

Like Glove said I think he's going to UCLA. I believe he has verbally committed there. Besides Kiffin I don't think would recruit him mostly because tjats something Pete would do.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Lol yup definitely Rolling 20's & a Steelers fan. But obviously the guy aint gonna show up to a Seahawks game wearing Steelers gear. For anybody that's ever been to a rap concert, every single guy wears the jerseys of the home squad, doesn't mean he's a fan of the team. I recall Snoop in a goddamn Vancouver Grizzlies jersey one year. I bet he actually does like the Hawks though considering his connections with PC and likely hate for the 49ers

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3dm4imlp said:
Like Glove said I think he's going to UCLA. I believe he has verbally committed there. Besides Kiffin I don't think would recruit him mostly because tjats something Pete would do.

He's not commited to UCLA yet, although he is going there on an unofficial visit tomorrow. On the 247 recruiting network (which I think destroys rivals or scout or espn) all 6 "experts" who have predicted him so far think he's going to USC.

Of course, he's a class of 2015 guy so he still has a year and a half to decide and could change his mind ten times between now and then and who his favorite is right now means virtually nothing.

http://247sports.com/Player/Cordell-Bro ... redictions

Subzero717

Reaction score
JSeahawks":wwbzcqb9 said:
CALIHAWK1":wwbzcqb9 said:

He's not commited to UCLA yet, although he is going there on an unofficial visit tomorrow. On the 247 recruiting network (which I think destroys rivals or scout or espn) all 6 "experts" who have predicted him so far think he's going to USC.

Of course, he's a class of 2015 guy so he still has a year and a half to decide and could change his mind ten times between now and then and who his favorite is right now means virtually nothing.

http://247sports.com/Player/Cordell-Bro ... redictions

Yeah saw the same to. Also has some offers from some east coast schools. Duke in particular. If he stays "home" I say UCLA as SC under Kiffin is a failing program and he will be replaced at the end of the year at the latest. Still not sure how he ever landed a job outside his last name.