Roster bubble player(s) you are rooting for the most vs. OAK

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I like the moves that Spencer Ware puts on the opposition....Greased Lightning...he had many a Defensive player grabbing air!!

MrCarey

Reaction score
Honestly, with injuries at the D-line, I see Mayowa as a shoe-in and I don't think he'll be going anywhere.

Chris Harper and Spencer Ware for sure.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Mayowa.

I have developed a tendency to shout BENSSSSSONNNNN! at the tv when he comes up with a sack or a tackle.

Plus he said his mother died recently, so he hasn't got anything left to lose. How can you not cheer a guy on when he says something like that?

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
1. Deshawn Shead: He's my darkhorse candidate to make the roster. However, Chris Margagos has been looking pretty legit as Earl Thomas' under study. Margagos just has such quickness combined with great foot speed where he just looks incredible in space like Thomas does. However, what I want to see if the Seahawks possibly trade a CB if Shead can standout to make it as a 6th CB/5th Safety type of DB.

2. Ron Parker: Pretty much see Shead, he's like an alternative backup plan to Shead. He's also been injured much of camp, this last game will be an important one to his chances.

3. Jeremy Lane: I would like him to restore my faith in his Cornerbacking abilities and not be a rag doll when being blocked.

4. Back-Up TEs: I want to see a big game or two from somebody like their really is a competition going on here.

5. Most importantly, I want to see a HUGE game by Brady Quinn, not for him to make the roster, but so we get enough trade value for a 7th round pick.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
I have to go with Allen Bradford. The guy can seriously thump out there. He has that gift of just really pounding people even while using excellent tackling form. I'd like to see him developed further.

Sharkahawkolic

Reaction score
I think Pete has deliberately kept Harper's reps down in pre-season. We have good depth at wide receiver and he is a long term project with huge upside. He is more than likely destined for the practice squad, so keeping him under raps for now makes sense.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I want Stephen Williams to play great and bury Harper. I want that roster decision, if it even is a decision, to be easy. Also I really want to see one of the backup D lineman look like a beast. Don't care who.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Coleman for sure, I doubt he'll make the team, but am hoping he catches on somewhere. Really gonna' be watching the D-Line (what there is left of it) in this one. Also, Winston Guy/Jeremy Lane, just seeing how they play etc. I have a feeling Guy won't make the team, but you have to think that Jax will pick up another one or two of our cuts on Saturday.

Largent80

Reaction score
I am very interested in the Coleman / Ware competition as I view FB an important position in our offense.

I want Mayowa and Howard to have a good game against starters, even though Oakland is not good.

Also, every other D-Lineman on the roster. Very interested with the injuries we have at the moment.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Lotulelei, Harper, Siliga, Coleman/Ware, Howard, Shead, Smith in that order.

Bradford, Mayowa, Bowie, Bailey are almost guaranteed at this point IMO.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Lotulelei and Sealver Siliga. Hope that Siliga is worth giving up Moffitt for (I think Moffitt was worth a 6th or 7th round pick from someone--to have that value thrown away on a two week rental is pretty tough).

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Throwdown":1fl2zyyw said:
Mayowa, Harper, Lane

I like your list, though I think Lane is pretty much a lock.

I can't imagine us not keeping 6 CB's
The obvious 6 would be: Sherm, Browner, Thurmond, Winfield, Lane, Maxwell.

ErikG803

Reaction score
Bradford, Lane if he counts, McGrath if he counts, and Bowie if he counts

ivotuk

Reaction score
Mayowa and Brooks. I hope that Chris Harper and Ware suck really bad so that they can make it through waivers to the PS.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I think Mayowa will make it based on what happens in practices, since he hasn't gone against the murderers row of Oline talent in games but in practice against Okung, Breno, and even Bailey and Bowie. I hope he is showing enough to earn that spot on the roster.