Seahawks @ Carolina... Who's Going?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Seahawks @ Carolina... Who's Going?
Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:17 pm
  • I'm surprised I haven't seen this posted already but who's going to this game? I plan on going (and for once will have other hawk fans in tow) and wondering if anyone else has tickets? I haven't bought mine yet so if everyone seems to be grouped together that'd be great news. Also anything happening pre-game?
    PNW native stuck in the South
    disturbedesv
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Seahawks @ Carolina... Who's Going?
Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:24 am
  • I'll be there!

Taking the bus from Chinatown in NYC to Charlotte, overnight with my girlfriend. She used to live in Charlotte for a while so she wanted to visit some friends so I figured why not make a nice trip out of it. She's only been to one NFL game before, a win for the Seahawks at the Meadowlands 2 years ago in dramatic fashion. Hopefully the good luck continues.

I haven't heard anything about a tailgate or anything but needless to say I'll be on the prowl tryin to kick it with some awesome 12's. September 8th can't get here soon enough!

(As for your question about tix. I just purchased mine the other day for $51 off of Stubhub. Granted, I'm in the upper deck and it's supposedly a steep climb upward at the stadium, but as long as I get into the game, I'm good. There are plenty of tix for cheap up on Stubhub, don't know about an official Seahawks section though...)
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:44 pm
  • :0190l: I'm going! Purchased my tixs from ticket exchange couple of months ago (they just emailed them to me this past Sat.) Driving down with my family from PA. Any pre-game happenings let me know.
    GO HAWKS
    CHawk
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:15 pm
  • I will be there
    warden
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:20 pm
  • 90% sure I'm going.

The lady that did the tailgate at the Washington DC and Atlanta playoff games is doing one for this game as well. The Atlanta tailgate was epic, she's knows how to organize. Lots of fun.
    Championships are forever.
    Happy
    * NET Lead Admin *

Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:34 pm
  • sadhappy wrote:
    The lady that did the tailgate at the Washington DC and Atlanta playoff games is doing one for this game as well. The Atlanta tailgate was epic, she's knows how to organize. Lots of fun.

I can hook you up with her and the info, David.

50% chance I am there, as well.

It's Carolina or Vegas.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:40 pm
  • I just found out today that I am going. I cannot flipping believe it. The big Airplane company is sending me to SC for that week and one of my teammates scored seats. All I have to do is rent the car for a 3 hour drive each way. Lol.. they are sending us out the day before the game and we dont even have to report until Tuesday.

Fricking awesome. They have me in STL for the Rams game (third time and I have never seen the Hawks lose there in person) and I am flipping the bill for the Niners in SF. This will make 11 regular season games for me, a record. I am just stoked. Reppin the 12's!
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm
  • Sweet... I went to the Atlanta tailgate so I'm definitely down to repeat that. I'm more than likely sitting in the upper deck so hopefully some other fans will be nearby
    disturbedesv
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:32 pm
  • Just bought my tickets and booked a sweet house rental through airbnb.

It's on!
    Happy
    * NET Lead Admin *

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:42 pm
  • I am thinking about going to this game in lieu of the home opener vs San Fran.

Whereas $300 will get me into the stadium for the game against the Niners, it will get me in the front row behind the Seahawks bench for the game vs the Panthers.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:14 pm
  • ill be there! i go to USC so its about an hour and a half
    dools
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:40 am
  • I'll be there & will be on my honeymoon. Bride to be got me the tickets as our wedding gift.
    gwinnUSAF77
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:43 am
  • I have 4 hawks fans going from Virginia. We need to set up a tailgate, the tailgates in DC and Atlanta last year were awesome. There is nothing like camping out and representing the 12th in enemy territory.
    ahike
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:09 am
  • I'm getting excited, counting down the number of sleeps
    warden
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:33 am
  • My buddy is visiting from Seattle (Im in Virginia/DC) and we are driving/training down to the game. Dropped some bones on some 110 section tickets, but its worth it for the first game of the season!
    Teqneek
    NET Rookie

Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:01 am
  • ahike wrote:I have 4 hawks fans going from Virginia. We need to set up a tailgate, the tailgates in DC and Atlanta last year were awesome. There is nothing like camping out and representing the 12th in enemy territory.

GAME DAY PARKING & TAILGATE! Here is the parking information if anyone is driving in and wants to park with us they can go to the website below and prepay. I spoke with them today and they told me its really close to the stadium. They have an attendant to watch over the lot we can arrive as early as 8 am. We prepaid for 2 cars today and I have printed my parking passes already. The parking passes can also be loaded on to the smart phone. This is where we will tailgate
    Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers
    8:00am on Sun. Sep 8 + 1hr after event
    Preferred Parking Lot: 700-G
    700 S. Church St.
    Charlotte Nc, NC 28202
    Parking managed by: Preferred Parking Service
    704-375-6014
    800-313-7275
    http://preferredparking.com/
    $33.00

https://www.facebook.com/events/370979703028895/
    Happy
    * NET Lead Admin *

Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:45 am
  • Awesome. Thanks for posting that, sadhappy. The tailgate in ATL last season was fantastic. If you are going to the Panthers game, you should definitely try to make it to the tailgate. Great people, great time.
    HawkFanNC
    NET Rookie

Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:08 am
  • I just got hosed on this trip. The big airplane company changed it to the week of the 22nd for me. I'm torqued. FARK!
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:15 pm
  • I am going but do not yet have a ticket to the game.

Am going alone, and so I thought I'd hold off and see if anyone else has an extra or wants to purchase tickets together.
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:12 pm
  • These posts went from optimistic excitement and fun to sadness and bummer... Kinda funny but mostly sad... I'll be on my couch..
    SB 48 CHAMP HYPE BEAST
    beasthawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:46 am
  • HawkFanNC wrote:Awesome. Thanks for posting that, sadhappy. The tailgate in ATL last season was fantastic. If you are going to the Panthers game, you should definitely try to make it to the tailgate. Great people, great time.

Really, good tail gating in Atlanta, Ok

I went to a Seahawk Falcons game once in Atlanta, I believe it was the first year the Falcons were without Vick. There was a grand total of 3 people tail gating. Two Falcon fans BBQing in an empty parking lot and this one guy wearing a SA jersey. The guy wearing the SA jersey had the most peculiar way of telling us how he was related to SA. Shawns dad is his wifes dad. Shawn is my brother in law would of been simpler if you ask me. He wasn't BSing either, because when we got inside the stadium, I noticed that he had a side line pass and was on the field around the players.
    warden
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:44 am
  • warden wrote:
    HawkFanNC wrote:Awesome. Thanks for posting that, sadhappy. The tailgate in ATL last season was fantastic. If you are going to the Panthers game, you should definitely try to make it to the tailgate. Great people, great time.

Really, good tail gating in Atlanta, Ok

I went to a Seahawk Falcons game once in Atlanta, I believe it was the first year the Falcons were without Vick. There was a grand total of 3 people tail gating. Two Falcon fans BBQing in an empty parking lot and this one guy wearing a SA jersey. The guy wearing the SA jersey had the most peculiar way of telling us how he was related to SA. Shawns dad is his wifes dad. Shawn is my brother in law would of been simpler if you ask me. He wasn't BSing either, because when we got inside the stadium, I noticed that he had a side line pass and was on the field around the players.

This is a Seahawks Tailgate organized fan activity. The same gal who orchestrated the Atlanta one is doing so in Carolina as well. Deb. and they are taking over a bar Saturday night prior, as well.
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:34 am
  • bestfightstory wrote:I am going but do not yet have a ticket to the game.

Am going alone, and so I thought I'd hold off and see if anyone else has an extra or wants to purchase tickets together.

I had a group of 3 and I think the other two are bailing... either way we don't have tickets yet so if you want to work something out I'm game... sitting/cheering alone is no fun.
    disturbedesv
    NET Bench Warmer

Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:49 am
  • i am going and would love to hook up with you guys for tailgating before the game
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:47 pm
  • Just got my tickets sec 317 me and the pops are going will be there for the tilt bar sat night.
    tyshawkfan
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:13 pm
  • Well my buddies backed out so I'm looking to get a single ticket. Anyone have a spare or anyone have tickets in the 500's??
    disturbedesv
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:32 pm
  • Ill be there! I was at the Carolina game last year too. And the ATL game.

Going with some panthers fans and some neutral folks, but they already know I'm going to wander off to the Seahawks tailgate pre-game.
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:11 pm
  • disturbedesv wrote:
    bestfightstory wrote:I am going but do not yet have a ticket to the game.

I had a group of 3 and I think the other two are bailing... either way we don't have tickets yet so if you want to work something out I'm game... sitting/cheering alone is no fun.

We can get 2 seats in the very first row behind the Seahawks bench-30yard line for around $220 apiece.

I'd be down for it.

Can't even get into the stadium in Seattle vs San Fran at that price.
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:40 pm
  • I bought tickets for my son living in Virginia. He is making the three hour drive, meeting up with another Seahawk fan.
    They will be in Section 509, Row 10. I know he will be wearing his #12 Jersey.
    I bought these on ticketmaster three weeks ago for $60 ea, if I was on the ball, they would have got better seats when they went on sale in June.
    Prices there nothing like the marked up prices in Seattle.
    If he is smart he will find some pregame tailgating Seahawk fans.
    OlyHawk
    NET Rookie

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:39 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:
    We can get 2 seats in the very first row behind the Seahawks bench-30yard line for around $220 apiece.

I'd be down for it.

Can't even get into the stadium in Seattle vs San Fran at that price.

That's a little steep for me... though the location is definitely tempting
    disturbedesv
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:15 pm
  • I'll be going. Would love to meet up with some other Seahawks fans before and after the game.
    EmonacoZ71
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:10 am
  • I'm in section 105 row 7. Will try to make the tailgate. Thanks for the info.
    gwinnUSAF77
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:43 am
  • gwinnUSAF77 wrote:I'm in section 105 row 7. Will try to make the tailgate. Thanks for the info.

Have fun gwinn, I'll be there in spirit only, and watching for yous guys on the TV :thirishdrinkers:

Hope you get to hook up with a ton of fellow .netters :D
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:04 pm
  • Hi, I'm going down to the Carolina game with a big seahawk fan. He is not inter web savy enough to come here and link up with other hawk fans so I would like to surprise h by linking up with that tailgate crew mentioned here in earlier posts.
    We are also game for hanging out sat if people are doing so. We have hotel one block from arena in downtown. 8 blocks from stadium.

So, if possible please forwarde Amy contact info for that tailgate crew that you can.

Thanks

@bossbengal
    happysox
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:55 pm
  • i am in section 317 row 8
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:36 pm
  • With the Panthers game coming up and seeing the number of people getting together to tailgate and party in Charlotte the night before, I took it upon myself to create a Facebook group called "Seahawks Fans of the Carolinas & Southeast - 12th Man South." I'll post the link below. I thought it might be nice to have a permanent Facebook home for us Seahawks fans living in the Carolinas & Southeast. In the future, we can set up tailgates, viewing parties, organize caravans to games, whatever. If you are in the area, give it a join. Go Hawks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/614889795209854/
    HawkFanNC
    NET Rookie

Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:53 am
  • HawkFanNC wrote:With the Panthers game coming up and seeing the number of people getting together to tailgate and party in Charlotte the night before, I took it upon myself to create a Facebook group called "Seahawks Fans of the Carolinas & Southeast - 12th Man South." I'll post the link below. I thought it might be nice to have a permanent Facebook home for us Seahawks fans living in the Carolinas & Southeast. In the future, we can set up tailgates, viewing parties, organize caravans to games, whatever. If you are in the area, give it a join. Go Hawks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/614889795209854/

Thanks for setting up the page. I requested to join and look forward to hanging out this weekend. Should be a blast!!
    happysox
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:38 am
  • I'll be there.

Last years Panthers game there was quite the Seahawks crowd at the bar Whiskey River in Uptown Charlotte at the Epicenter saturday night before the game. Thats where I'll be hanging out saturday night again.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 am
  • Steve2222 wrote:I'll be there.

Last years Panthers game there was quite the Seahawks crowd at the bar Whiskey River in Uptown Charlotte at the Epicenter saturday night before the game. Thats where I'll be hanging out saturday night again.

All the Seahawk fans are meeting at TILT Saturday night. They have specials for anyone wearing Seahawk gear.
    Hope to see you there.

https://www.facebook.com/events/370979703028895/?ref=22
    happysox
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:45 am
  • The folks who organized the TILT gathering are also throwing the tailgate, pregame.
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:55 am
  • Teqneek wrote:My buddy is visiting from Seattle (Im in Virginia/DC) and we are driving/training down to the game. Dropped some bones on some 110 section tickets, but its worth it for the first game of the season!

Just got the last parking spot at the tailgate on 700 S. Church Street! We got row 2 section 140 for the game. I was at the Atlanta tailgate and fan rally last year! it was a blast!! See ya'll There! What time does the tail gate start tomorrow?

GO HAWKS!
    jdatle
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:27 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information