Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Revis going after Sherman
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:22 am 
NET Pro Bowler

Well, I guess we can all eagerly await Sherman's response soon.

Quote:
He told Jarrett Bell of USA Today that Sherman should stop the talk about being the best cornerback in football that started while Revis was hurt last season because “you can’t crown yourself as anything” in the NFL. He also suggested Sherman try to find a different way of building up his own game than by trying to tear down Revis.

“He needs to quit attaching his career to my career,” Revis said. “A lot of people need to have respect for this game. I’m not just talking about him. Respect what people have done to pave the way. Deion paved the way. Rod Woodson paved the way. Darrell Green. Mel Blount. Champ Bailey. Charles Woodson. Yeah, we’re the next group, but you don’t need to be getting into it with me. At the end of the day, this is a fraternity. We’re all in this together, competing. But you don’t have to shoot nobody else down.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/28/darrelle-revis-on-richard-sherman-stop-attaching-your-career-to-mine/

Post subject: Re: Revis going after Sherman
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:27 am 
NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest
Revis, you got your money, quit whining.

-Lisa Simpson

Well, at least Lisa got two of three right.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:27 am 
* NET Philistine *

I'll probably get crucified for this, but Revis kind of has a point here.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:29 am 
NET Pro Bowler

Sarlacc83 wrote:

The problem is he is assuming that Sherman is the only one who was saying he's the best CB in the NFL. The media started it, they were talking about it all last year. Sherman just agreed with them.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:31 am 
NET Rookie

Revis does have a point, but what he doesn't realize is that Sherman put the jedi mind trick on him and he's playing right into Sherman's hands. Sherman is a very smart man. He talks a big game in the off season to make himself relevant, along with the Hawks, then sits back while those whom he talked about keep it going, making him a continued storyline without having to be distracted during the season.

Marketing 101, and it's working.

Go Hawks!

tcs

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:38 am 
NET Veteran

Sarlacc83 wrote:

Ill start.

1) Shermans last comment about Revis happened in February. The fact that Revis in the end of August is saying that Sherman needs to shut his mouth is stupid.

2) The whole twitter battle started when Sherman proclaimed to be the best CB (because of his stats) and didnt mention Revis as a top 5 corner (which then Revis responded and the whole fued started)

So no. Revis has no point. And worse, he has zero ability to see a baited question from a reporter coming. He should have replied with "That happened over 6 months ago. Why are you still talking about this?"

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:39 am 
USMC 1970-77

Interesting.....it starts out:

Quote:
It’s been a few months since we’ve had any salvos fired in the war of words that Buccaneers cornerback Darrelle Revis and Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman engaged in earlier this year

Then goes to:

Quote:
Sherman should stop the talk about being the best cornerback in football

So, he's saying that Sherm should stop doing what he hasn't been doing?

Anybody's irony meter go off on that little gem? :laugh:

Get your game in line, Reeve. The rest will follow.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:40 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

Cartire wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:

Ill start.

1) Shermans last comment about Revis happened in February. The fact that Revis in the end of August is saying that Sherman needs to shut his mouth is stupid.

2) The whole twitter battle started when Sherman proclaimed to be the best CB (because of his stats) and didnt mention Revis as a top 5 corner (which then Revis responded and the whole fued started)

So no. Revis has no point. And worse, he has zero ability to see a baited question from a reporter coming. He should have replied with "That happened over 6 months ago. Why are you still talking about this?"

Agreed, strange timing for Revis to bring it back up. Get over it already.

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:42 am 
* NET Philistine *

HawkFan72 wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:

The problem is he is assuming that Sherman is the only one who was saying he's the best CB in the NFL. The media started it, they were talking about it all last year. Sherman just agreed with them.

Sherman tweeted his stats to Revis, didn't he?

Cartire wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:

Ill start.

You didn't address what Revis said, though, and instead are arguing that he has no point based on motive.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:44 am 
NET Veteran

Sounds like Revis is just trying to get some attention. It's Revis who know has to prove relevance in this league once again.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:45 am 
NET Veteran

Sarlacc83 wrote:
HawkFan72 wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:

Negative. A follower asked Sherman why he left Revis out of his top 5 and Sherman said "@rpchudgar @revis24 he didn't play this year so when he does then he will be in it"

WHOA, WAR OF WORDS RIGHT THERE!!!! :sarcasm_off:

NET Veteran

It's all media and what does he expect Sherman to say yeah i'm about the 4th best CB in the league you need a supreme confidence to play the position at an all-pro level. I think Revis is coming off an injury and he's whining becuase he is used to getting nothing but praise and is'nt used to the second guessing but he is not king of the hill anymore so his pride is hurt.

*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Eh, Revis is just butt hurt that he's no longer the uncontested top CB in the league. I can understand why Sherm has been saying what he has. He wanted recognition for being the best at what he does, but for whatever reason the media was still blithely infatuated with Revis, despite being sidelined for the season with a serious injury. In order to make an omelet, you've got to break a few eggs. Revis obviously craves the media attention and can't stand having the spotlight away from him.

Revis now has the burden of proving he's better than Sherman. The only way he can do that is by nutting up and playing some football. He can cry about recognition and swagger jacking later, when the statistics are there for all to see.

Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:47 am 
* NET Baller *

I forgot all about this until Revis brought it up, what whiney lil chump.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:48 am 
NET Veteran

Sherman has been way over the top trying to force-feed people that he is the best. Revis' responses have been understandable.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:48 am 
NET Veteran

Sarlacc83 wrote:

You didn't address what Revis said, though, and instead are arguing that he has no point based on motive.

Quote:
He told Jarrett Bell of USA Today that Sherman should stop the talk about being the best cornerback in football that started while Revis was hurt last season because “you can’t crown yourself as anything” in the NFL. He also suggested Sherman try to find a different way of building up his own game than by trying to tear down Revis.

1. Stop the talk. Once again, what talk, this happened in February. The Talk has been stopped.

2. Trying to tear down Revis. Again, when did he do that? All he said is he didnt include him in his top 5 because he didnt play last year. Where in the world did he tear him down?

Did that answer your question?

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:49 am 
NET Veteran

He's just mad because a 5th rounder will end up being even better than he ever was, and he was damn good. Next

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:50 am 
NET Veteran

For crying out loud - this is bored journalists trying to start it all up again.

Sherman hasn't said a word to the media since mini camp and now this? But hey, lets not let facts get in the way of a good story, eh?

How about we all pile on him because some gutter journo was looking for a headline. Great.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:52 am 
NET Veteran

Coug_Hawk08 wrote:
Sherman has been way over the top trying to force-feed people that he is the best. Revis' responses have been understandable.

I dont understand this. He talks, but thats fine. Can you cite this force-feeding? Im pretty sure when your selected All-Pro by the AP, you are the best. Or the consensus is at least in your favor. So what exactly has he done wrong? So much more of this Sherman talk hate comes from the Media exploiting every thing he says into something it isnt. Just like this Revis Twitter battle that was BS from the start. But here comes the media to make a story out of nothing and feed the badboy scenario they love so much on Sherman.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:52 am 
* NET Hottie *

Holy crap! Sherm hasn't said a word about this since Feb. Man, people are gullible. The media baited Revis and the rest of the idiots that agree with him BIG TIME.
The whole Twitter spat was started by Revis and not Sherman. In the SI article I read, the author said Sherm dissed Revis. WTF? He never did such a thing.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:53 am 
NET Veteran

this is what I posted in the comments section of that story and I stand by it.

"Sherman hasn't said a word about Revis since what, 7 or 8 months ago? This is Dan Hanzus, not having enough brain power to write a story with substance so he's trying to stir up crap. Sports "writers" like hanzus are nothing short of tabloid journalists, with less talent."

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:55 am 
NET Veteran

Sherman must still be in his head, maroon should probably focus on returning to the island.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:57 am 
* NET Philistine *

Cartire wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:

Quote:

1. Stop the talk. Once again, what talk, this happened in February. The Talk has been stopped.

2. Trying to tear down Revis. Again, when did he do that? All he said is he didnt include him in his top 5 because he didnt play last year. Where in the world did he tear him down?

Did that answer your question?

1. You're making up a response about not talking when I didn't see that listed anywhere.

2. See this link: Like I said, Sherman started it: https://twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/ ... 96/photo/1

It's also helpful here to remember that I like Sherman, and I like his general trash talk, but I'm also more than willing to bag on him when he does stupid crap (Like the Bayless interview).

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:59 am 
NET Veteran

The funny thing is Sherman never tore down Revis. He only put his stats next to his. Revis, as an athlete and competitive person, should understand that to be the best, you have to put yourself up against the best. And that's what he did with the numbers. He even said Revis is the best before the injury and he's definitely back in that conversation when he's healthy.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:03 am 
NET Veteran

HawkFan72 wrote:
Well, I guess we can all eagerly await Sherman's response soon.

Quote:

“He needs to quit attaching his career to my career,” Revis said. “A lot of people need to have respect for this game. I’m not just talking about him. Respect what people have done to pave the way. Deion paved the way. Rod Woodson paved the way. Darrell Green. Mel Blount. Champ Bailey. Charles Woodson. Yeah, we’re the next group, but you don’t need to be getting into it with me. At the end of the day, this is a fraternity. We’re all in this together, competing. But you don’t have to shoot nobody else down.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/28/darrelle-revis-on-richard-sherman-stop-attaching-your-career-to-mine/

Don't hate me for this, but I sort of agree with Revis. I think Sherman needs to take the name Revis out of his vocabulary. If he does what he has done for the next 5 years, he won't have to worry about getting the respect of the #1 CB in football- he will be.

"We all we got, we all we need"

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:04 am 
NET Veteran

-The Glove- wrote:
The funny thing is Sherman never tore down Revis. He only put his stats next to his. Revis, as an athlete and competitive person, should understand that to be the best, you have to put yourself up against the best. And that's what he did with the numbers. He even said Revis is the best before the injury and he's definitely back in that conversation when he's healthy.

Yeah, but still, why do that? You don't see Megatron saying, "Hey, look at my stats versus Andre Johnson. I'm the new best". People already recognized it.

"We all we got, we all we need"

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:06 am 
NET Veteran

When Revis says "He needs to quit attaching his career to my career," he's feeling threatened. For a salty all pro, best in the league type, Revis sure got trolled pretty easily in this recent gaggle!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:10 am 
* NET Injury Guru *

Cartire wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:

Ill start.

Revis brought it up again because somebody asked him about it. He didn't just randomly bring it up again. He wasn't coming down on Sherman, he was just saying that you can't crown yourself as the best at anything, you have to earn it. I agree completely with this statement, and think that at this point in their careers both have a legitimate argument (along with a few other guys honestly). He also said that he had nothing against Sherman. Don't be homers and just blame Revis for bringing up old issues, pay attention t what was actually said before forming your opinions.

FYI, just so you don't think I'm a Sherman hater I did just purchase his jersey to wear to home games this year, and it is widely known by the guys I tailgate with that he is my favorite current Hawk. I just am looking at the whole picture instead of one side of it through blue and green tinted glasses.

"There is no delay of game. We did not let the team know we were scratching our balls"

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:13 am 
NET Veteran

lukerguy wrote:
-The Glove- wrote:

Yeah, but still, why do that? You don't see Megatron saying, "Hey, look at my stats versus Andre Johnson. I'm the new best". People already recognized it.

Megatron was never an underrated/underappreciated receiver. He simply didn't have to do that to get his name mentioned amongst the best. Sherman was a 5th rd'er that came in and played ridiculously his rookie season and continued playing at a high level in his second season and still can't buy his way into a Probowl.

* The Doc *
* The Doc *

Jarrett or whomever asked Revis the loaded question about whether he had anything to prove to Sherman was just trolling. Revis asked that Sherman take him out of the equation for career comparisons but if Sherman doesn't show his stats compared to the "Gold Standard", no one listens to his case. I guess this is like Eli Manning saying he was an elite QB. Probably better to just go kick some butt, but no chance his appeal grows if he does that.

Sherman hasn't commented on this supposed snub since late spring. It is unfortunate, but Pro Sports is getting more and more like a daily soap opera. I love Pro Sports because of the competition angle but easier access to athletes and their close interaction with fans has changed how this game is followed. The vampires who get financial gain from this type of stuff just love running with this playground game of "He said/She said" woofing.

Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)

NET Veteran

Sarlacc83 wrote:
1. You're making up a response about not talking when I didn't see that listed anywhere.

What are you talking about? The first thing Revis said was Sherman needs to shut his mouth. Did you read the article? My reply is, what is he talking about? Sherman has said crap forever.

Quote:
2. See this link: Like I said, Sherman started it: https://twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/ ... 96/photo/1

It's also helpful here to remember that I like Sherman, and I like his general trash talk, but I'm also more than willing to bag on him when he does stupid crap (Like the Bayless interview).

He posted that a month prior to the whole Feud on twitter.

And who cares? I mean really. Hes posting his stats cause they are good. And everyone just assumes that its smack talk that needs to be haulted?

And this whole Fraternity crap is complete nonsense. Theyre on different teams. Since when has players not had heated smack talk back and forth from opposing teams (sf/sea anyone)? When did everyone becomes such a wuss that they cant handle the banter that comes with playing a competitive sport? And that includes the fans. Why in the world would people want this to stop? Its part of the competitive culture. In fact, I think football is the worst at this (meaning they dont banter enough). Everyone is always saying how great each player is in every interview. By the sounds of all the commentators and coaches and players, everyone who has ever played is the best player at their position, or has the most raw talent there.

This game needs more banter, not less.

Last edited by Cartire on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

NET Veteran

Sherman increased/speed up talk about the hawks. Sherman was over looked in his rookie year and was not much of a conversation until he took control of his spotlight and gave something for the media to talk about. He helped himself and the hawks for coverage.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:21 am 
* NET Philistine *

Cartire wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:

What are you talking about? The first thing Revis said was Sherman needs to shut his mouth. Did you read the article? My reply is, what is he talking about? Sherman has said crap forever.

Quote:

He posted that a month prior to the whole Feud on twitter.

And who cares? I mean really. Hes posting his stats cause they are good. And everyone just assumes that its smack talk that needs to be haulted?

And this whole Fraternity crap is complete nonsense. Theyre on different teams. Since when has players not had heated smack talk back and forth from opposing teams (sf/sea anyone)? When did everyone becomes such a wuss that they cant handle the banter that comes with playing a competitive sport? And that includes the fans. Why in the world would people want this to stop? Its part of the competitive culture. In fact, I think football is the worst at this (meaning they dont banter enough). Everyone is always saying how great each player is in every interview. By the sounds of all the commentators and coaches and players, everyone who has ever played is the best player at their position, or has the most raw talent there.

This game needs more banter, not less.

Yes I read the article. The stop the talk stuff is Florio's editorial (unless I just straight missed it in the linked article.)

Also, I really don't understand your rant at all. When I did say Sherman ought to shut up or stop the smack talk? In fact, didn't I say, I like it? Smack talking a-holes like Brady is a good thing. However, it seems like it's a crime to not assume that Sherman is the Walter White of the NFL world. He's not always the perfect mastermind, ya dig?

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:23 am 
NET Veteran

Sarlacc83 wrote:

Yes I read the article. The stop the talk stuff is Florio's editorial (unless I just straight missed it in the linked article.)

Also, I really don't understand your rant at all. When I did say Sherman ought to shut up or stop the smack talk? In fact, didn't I say, I like it? Smack talking a-holes like Brady is a good thing. However, it seems like it's a crime to not assume that Sherman is the Walter White of the NFL world. He's not always the perfect mastermind, ya dig?

The Rant was more of an overtone to how the majority take Sherman, and I think its nonsense.

And Im not gonna lie. I never thought of Sherman as WW until you mentioned it. And I think thats badass. Im cool with Sherman being a little shady.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:26 am 
* NET Philistine *

Cartire wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:

The Rant was more of an overtone to how the majority take Sherman, and I think its nonsense.

And Im not gonna lie. I never thought of Sherman as WW until you mentioned it. And I think thats badass. Im cool with Sherman being a little shady.

Fair enough and you're welcome.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:28 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

I hope Revis gets torched when the Bucs roll into C Link this season.

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:28 am 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

I'm a firm believer that in order to be the best at football, you actually need to play football. At this point, I would say it's Revis that is attaching his career to Sherman's.

Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:32 am 
NET Veteran

Sarlacc83 wrote:

100% agree

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:32 am 
NET Veteran

Sarlacc83 wrote:
HawkFan72 wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:

Cartire wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:

Ill start.

What Revis said is flawed because he's talking as if Sherman is out there beating the drum that he's the best. The fact is Sherman has been quite as a mouse the last several months. So it really is ridiculous that he's still bringing it up as if it's current news. It's not.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:34 am 
* NET Radish *

Hey this is all to funny. Its the media bringing it back up and thank them for doing so. All media attention is welcome.

Do none of you remember who started this "I am the greatest" stuff. (ok, Muhammad Ali did it first), but the first football player to do it was Neon Deon and he parlayed that talk into a couple of huge paydays and a wonderful career. The media couldn't wait to have him in a game so they could talk about him.

Its just talk people, enjoy it, in fact LOVE IT!!

So many here have whined about the Seahawks never getting any press. So shut up and enjoy the attention while we have it.

:roll:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:42 am 
USMC 1970-77

The Radish wrote:
Hey this is all to funny. Its the media bringing it back up and thank them for doing so. All media attention is welcome.

Do none of you remember who started this "I am the greatest" stuff. (ok, Muhammad Ali did it first), but the first football player to do it was Neon Deon and he parlayed that talk into a couple of huge paydays and a wonderful career. The media couldn't wait to have him in a game so they could talk about him.

Its just talk people, enjoy it, in fact LOVE IT!!

So many here have whined about the Seahawks never getting any press. So shut up and enjoy the attention while we have it.

:roll:

Yep. Mission accomplished. Media puts out a BS story with some questionable factoids and people start jawing at each other.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:47 am 
NET Starter

Sherman started a beef with Revis and it got him and the Seahawks the press he and we richly deserved. There's no way Sherman would have the profile he has today if he hadn't done it. Since then, he hasn't been going out of his way to talk about Revis. He got what he needed. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:48 am 
NET Veteran

IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:
Cartire wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:

Ill start.

Revis brought it up again because somebody asked him about it. He didn't just randomly bring it up again. He wasn't coming down on Sherman, he was just saying that you can't crown yourself as the best at anything, you have to earn it. I agree completely with this statement, and think that at this point in their careers both have a legitimate argument (along with a few other guys honestly). He also said that he had nothing against Sherman. Don't be homers and just blame Revis for bringing up old issues, pay attention t what was actually said before forming your opinions.
FYI, just so you don't think I'm a Sherman hater I did just purchase his jersey to wear to home games this year, and it is widely known by the guys I tailgate with that he is my favorite current Hawk. I just am looking at the whole picture instead of one side of it through blue and green tinted glasses.

I think your missing the point. The point is he got suckered into making an indepth comment. That shows that either A) He's completley ignorant in dealing with the media, or B) Sherman is under his skin. All he had to say to the reporter was that was old news and that he looked forward to proving to the world that he's the best. There's really no need to even mention Sherman. Instead he talks as if Sherman is on every show dissing Revis. which isn't the case.

In my mind these comments make Revis look petty and insecure.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:54 am 
NET Veteran

Sherman plays for the Hawks, he matters. Revis does not, he doesn't mean squat.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:24 pm 
NET Veteran

Revis is telling management that he is the best CB in the league EVERY SINGLE YEAR when he asks for a new contract. Is he giving any of that to those that came before him? Where is the respect that he supposedly gives to guys ahead of him?

Maybe if he shut up and started spending more time on the game than he does asking for more money then people wouldn't compare themselves to him at all times. He asks to be paid as the BEST CB and yet is surprised that others are are comparing themselves to him......

FUNNY

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:37 pm 
* NET Eeyore *

Who cares? I mean Sherm hasn't even mentioned it for a good 5-6 months and now Revis brings it up out of nowhere, shm.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:46 pm 
NET Veteran

Revis isn't in NY anymore, he doesn't have mdia knocking down his door, he does have a good amount of Wheel Chairs parked outside the practice facility I imagine in Tampa and needed to generate some interest.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:08 pm 
* NET Alumni *

Maybe the Jets wouldn't suck so bad if Revis didn't insist on eating so much of their cap that they had to sever ties with the guy. Every single year he wanted a new contract. It was constant. Five minutes after signing a contract he wanted a new one. This is the guy who referred to himself as "Revis Island" and totally kissed the NY media's butt so they would do his bidding by airing his contract gripes. Now he is talking about a fraternity and this and that since he's stuck in Tampa and can't threaten to sit out in yet another contract dispute? Amazing how quickly things change when another guy comes on the scene and is recognized as possibly better than you. What Revis wants to say is that there is a pecking order: 1- Revis a distant 2- Everybody else.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:19 pm 
NET Veteran

Revis sounds like a head case. The whole thing started when fans of other teams tweeted at Sherman telling him Revis was better. Sherman simply posted his stats and all mayhem broke loose. Why should Revis care about exchanges between fans and Sherman?

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:40 pm 
NET Veteran

two - five.
-you were voted first team All-Pro, so I think he's backing up talk with his play.

-got on the cover of SI.

-is a part of the best secondary in the league.

Revis has had zero press. So....

Just keep doin what you do. Love the attitude. Love the play.

Legion of boom!

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]