Lawrence Jackson Cut

Happy

Reaction score
My favorite comment:

"When you’re cut by the vikings, there really is no other place to go.

Welcome to the real world."

kearly

Reaction score
Nothing against Jackson, but the Lo-Jack apologists at field gulls drove me crazy with their stupidity and made me want to see him fail post-Seattle. The "b...b...b... but he had 6 sacks in 2010" argument was beyond lame.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I mean Jackson was notorious to my recollection from doing some nice things the first 2 weeks of the seaosn, then you'd never hear from him again the other 15 weeks.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Throwdown":13i1oqmz said:
I mean Jackson was notorious to my recollection from doing some nice things the first 2 weeks of the seaosn, then you'd never hear from him again the other 15 weeks.

No kidding. Every year you'd think he'd finally turned the corner, and then *BAM*. Mediocrity.

ivotuk

Reaction score
LOL! Man that guy sucked. He was not a football player and had the same talent level as Baraka Atkins. I remember him always saying "Today is a work day" Really? Playing football is work? The way I always heard it was the pay was for all the hard work in the offseason, training camp and practice and that most players would play the actual game for free.

Largent80

Reaction score
Kick the tires....Ha.

Those tires are similar to the ones they put on Ford Explorers a few years back that had major blowouts. Kinda like Ruskell.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
kearly":2t4u0768 said:
Nothing against Jackson, but the Lo-Jack apologists at field gulls drove me crazy with their stupidity and made me want to see him fail post-Seattle. The "b...b...b... but he had 6 sacks in 2010" argument was beyond lame.

Well of course they're going to take the position opposite the average fan.

pehawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":37duqp20 said:
kearly":37duqp20 said:

Well of course they're going to take the position opposite the average fan.

Glass house?