Fox Sports 1

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
They must have listened to my bitching! I just got an email from DISH telling me that Fox Sports 1 will be available 8/17 on ch 150 and I will not have to upgrade my programming to get it. Small win for me! Woo hoo!

The Radish

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":kajrf6kx said:
They must have listened to my bitching! I just got an email from DISH telling me that Fox Sports 1 will be available 8/17 on ch 150 and I will not have to upgrade my programming to get it. Small win for me! Woo hoo!

I'm guessing the are trying to update the Speed Channel. So now rather than all we car people getting something to watch most of the time we will have to check the schedule and when we can avoid more sports than we'd like.

It seems to me there are way to many sports channels now and the next time Northwest Sports,(the owner of Fox franchises) goes on strike we will lose this channel as well as our football ones.

But I'd wager they will drop all this other sports stuff when Barrett-Jackson is on because I think they draw huge numbers for their car auctions, especially the one from Scottsdale, Az in January.

:les:

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Yep. It's really terrible. I wanted so bad for it to be good too.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I havnt watched it yet but I know they'll be airing a lot of pac 12 games on Saturdays, including the Ducks opener next week, so I know i'll be tuning in.