2013 Summer Soccer Transfer Talk

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Gatehawk":1gscn0i3 said:
So it's too much to ask for just one day where Rodgers doesn't make a comment ripping Suarez or Arsenal?

I think he wanted to talk about all the transfer improvements Arsenal have made.... But you know... They havent made any

Again. You've no clue what pride in a club is. And if you took Rodgers comments (from yesterday in direct response to Suarez "intriguing" interview) as ripping the player or the team tapping him up than I've no hope for you

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
There's still nothing that suggests Rodgers and Liverpool's claims of tapping up are accurate. I heard something yesterday that makes the most sense, if Liverpool are so adamant that the clause is what they say it is, then they should have no problem showing it.

You're being a real ass questioning me about if I know what pride in a club is. What exactly gives you the right to make a judgement like that about someone you don't even know outside of this forum?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Gatehawk":1l3jv6qr said:
There's still nothing that suggests Rodgers and Liverpool's claims of tapping up are accurate. I heard something yesterday that makes the most sense, if Liverpool are so adamant that the clause is what they say it is, then they should have no problem showing it.

You're being a real ass questioning me about if I know what pride in a club is. What exactly gives you the right to make a judgement like that about someone you don't even know outside of this forum?

if your moms going to let you use the internet i suggest you take more caution in what you're talking about and don't be so defensive...

You're comment about "just letting Suarez" go was baseless and showed you really don't understand the principle the club is standing for. Having had your best players unsettled and snatched from you 4 straight years I assumed you would empathize. I assumed you were brighter than youve come off lately. Maybe you're on a wind up. Maybe you're too blinded by Arsenal love to see your own hypocrisy.

But hey... None of this is new

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Downing to west ham (rumour) and agger officially the vc (so no move to barca)

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Just skimmed through the last few pages of this. Think it's best for the entire football world if Luis Suarez just buggered off somewhere and did something else. Like working in a post office.

A man so vile that he wishes to turn his back on the club who stuck by him -- wrongly for the most part IMO -- putting their own reputation at stake to try and maintain his (a battle they would always lose). And he repays them by basically sticking two fingers up.

And after a whole summer of whoring himself around to the big clubs, nobody's come in for him.

I'd love to see him sat on his arse in the stands for the whole year.

What a complete nob.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":339rg6ld said:
Just skimmed through the last few pages of this. Think it's best for the entire football world if Luis Suarez just buggered off somewhere and did something else. Like working in a post office.

A man so vile that he wishes to turn his back on the club who stuck by him -- wrongly for the most part IMO -- putting their own reputation at stake to try and maintain his (a battle they would always lose). And he repays them by basically sticking two fingers up.

And after a whole summer of whoring himself around to the big clubs, nobody's come in for him.

I'd love to see him sat on his arse in the stands for the whole year.

What a complete nob.

pretty much over it at this point English... like in any sport it makes little sense to get emotional about your team's players. its more rare they become a Steve Largent, Edgar martinez or Steven Gerrard than they become a Terrel Owens, Lebron James or Luis Suarez

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":22itfhv2 said:
so... Willian to Chelsea?

too funny

So in the last week he's gone from "Expected to join Liverpool" to "On the verge of joining Spurs" to now "Chelsea are favorites to sign him"

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Hawkspur":37a50n2h said:
You can never have too many #10s, I guess.

(first, let me be honest, I still think Willian is going to Spurs)

but if.... Mata to go? Mourinho doesnt rate him. could see him off to La Liga where he belongs.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1au9041t said:
Scumbag Willian:

"I hope to Join Liverpool!"..................................
................................................signs for Chelsea.

This is what happens when you deal with our mate Kia. I doubt that Willian himself has a whole lot of say in where he ends up.

Agree with the sentiment though!