Which Rams jersey would you wear?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Which Rams jersey would you wear?
-------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't disgrace my Adonis-like body by wearing a rams jersey! 8)

Vetamur

Reaction score
Screw you people saying you wouldnt. Its just a topic for fun...youre the equivalent of the kid who said hed wish for more wishes... just have fun with a decent off season topic.

Id probably go with Jack Youngblood. Was never an Eric Dickerson fan (because I was a childish 11 year old when he was drafted and wanted our own Curt Warner to be better..). I remember reading on the back of a football card about Youngblood playing with a broken leg and up to that point it was the most manly thing Id ever heard of.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Vetamur":1nmjhch6 said:
Screw you people saying you wouldnt. Its just a topic for fun...youre the equivalent of the kid who said hed wish for more wishes... just have fun with a decent off season topic.

Id probably go with Jack Youngblood. Was never an Eric Dickerson fan (because I was a childish 11 year old when he was drafted and wanted our own Curt Warner to be better..). I remember reading on the back of a football card about Youngblood playing with a broken leg and up to that point it was the most manly thing Id ever heard of.

"you people?" My... aren't we the anti-opinionite. ;)

It's still off season?

Vetamur

Reaction score
I clarified who I was referring to. It's called a relative clause, it started with "who ...".

Fanatics

Reaction score
I cannot believe this is getting so much play here at the net, what in the world is going on around here. :D

BTW, it would be #85 Jack Youngblood

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Vetamur":21dj4pxg said:
I clarified who I was referring to. It's called a relative clause, it started with "who ...".

You realize I was just bustin' your chops. :) But, you're right. That makes it ok to be an anti-opinionite. Good ole relative clauses. They work every time.

rjdriver

Reaction score
That's easy-Joe Pendleton, greatest Rams QB ever. (doubt you youngsters follow)

Seriously though, My Dad grew up just down the road from Merlin Olsen, told me lots of cool stories about Merlin. As a USU Alumnus, it would be the gentle giant.

This of course is all hypothetical. Realistically, I'm 41 years old and have never owned an NFL jersey without the word Seahawks or a Sleevehawk on it. I never will.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Stephen Jackson I have much respect for him sticking with the rams and he played for Oregon St

SirTed

Reaction score
Henry Ellard, no question.

But I'd also love to get my hands on Lawrence Phillips jersey.

Ram guy, do you ever see em' around?