Which Rams jersey would you wear?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:11 pm
  • Well, "K" is the feminine spelling of it. But, okay, Chris spell's it different.

    Not too much of a women's tennis fan.

    XOXO

    Steffi Graf (did I spell that right?)
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 12206
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm
  • Maybe we should change the hypothetical to you have entered witness protection, after stealing copious amounts of money from the mafia...The mafia henchmen chase you into a Rams-49ers game and, aware of your die-hard Seahawks fandom, are looking for anyone NOT wearing either a 49ers or Rams jersey. You, of course, can't put on a 49ers jersey, so which Rams jersey do you choose to elude your pursuers?
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 254
    Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 2:21 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:21 pm
  • pehawk wrote:Well, "K" is the feminine spelling of it. But, okay, Chris spell's it different.

    Not too much of a women's tennis fan.

    XOXO

    Steffi Graf (did I spell that right?)


    I can see where you became confused, but despite the name of the Hawks' rookie RB, the name "Christine" is usually a girl's name.
    User avatar
    AvengerRam
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 461
    Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:22 pm
  • Stephen SeaHawking wrote:Maybe we should change the hypothetical to you have entered witness protection, after stealing copious amounts of money from the mafia...The mafia henchmen chase you into a Rams-49ers game and, aware of your die-hard Seahawks fandom, are looking for anyone NOT wearing either a 49ers or Rams jersey. You, of course, can't put on a 49ers jersey, so which Rams jersey do you choose to elude your pursuers?


    Whatever floats your boat.
    User avatar
    AvengerRam
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 461
    Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:23 pm
  • I wear a Flipper Anderson jersey on Wednesdays anyway.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 12206
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:25 pm
  • pehawk wrote:I wear a Flipper Anderson jersey on Wednesdays anyway.


    Gotta love Flipper!
    Image
    User avatar
    AvengerRam
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 461
    Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:27 pm
  • So, are you a St Louis fan or a LA fan? This is very confusing.

    I wouldn't be caught dead in a Westbrook OKC Thunder jersey. But, I'm neither a Rams fan or a lawyer, so I have solid moral ground to stand upon.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 12206
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:56 pm
  • Avenger, which Niner jersey would you wear?
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 12000
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:08 pm
  • I would wear a custom jersey with "BaaaaAAAAAH!" on the back of it.
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 254
    Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 2:21 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:16 pm
  • Image


    I'd wear that.
    4/27/13 - I was there #humblethug
    "He looked like a bad man," Sherman said, "and I knew we were alright."
    User avatar
    TheRealDTM
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 947
    Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:26 pm
    Location: Bellingham, WA


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:20 pm
  • Can I wear my Kelly Stouffer CSU Rams jersey?

    Yes, I will derail this until we all get answer on whether you're a SL or LA Rams fan.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 12206
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:35 pm
  • Jim Everett-Lloyd
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    User avatar
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *
     
    Posts: 3148
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:57 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:Avenger, which Niner jersey would you wear?


    None. I'd watch the game on TV.
    User avatar
    AvengerRam
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 461
    Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:00 pm
  • pehawk wrote:So, are you a St Louis fan or a LA fan? This is very confusing.


    Neither.

    Where I grew up (Hollywood, Florida) the closest team was the Dolphins. I, however, decided as a child that I did not want to join the crowd of Dolphin fans, so I chose the team with the coolest uniform (in my opinion) and the coolest player (Jack Youngblood).

    That was over 35 years ago, and I've been a Rams fan ever since.
    User avatar
    AvengerRam
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 461
    Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:06 pm
  • St. Louis should NEVER have gotten the Rams. That bitch Frontierre whored them there. The only jersey worth wearing is Olson or Jones. I should know, I was an L.A. Rams fan for well over 25 years. Now, I root for the best team in the NFL.

    The Seattle Seahawks.
    Hey Cardinals..........The FUN is OVER !!!
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 25606
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: Mmmmm...Roasted Cardinal


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:06 pm
  • Ewwww.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 12206
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:50 pm
  • AvengerRam wrote:So obvious that two people spelled Chris Everett with a "K." :roll:


    It was actually just one person.
    User avatar
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *
     
    Posts: 11559
    Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:09 pm
  • Well John Hadl would be another option, although he was a Charger and a Raider also. Or you could go scrap pile and wear Joe Namaths Ram jersey, or Pat Haden., Actually Pat was the Russell Wilson of that Era, just didn't have quite as good as arm and no where near the wheels Wilson has. Rhode scholar but didn't make quick decisions.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 11667
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:04 pm
  • pehawk wrote:My daughter has a Leonard Little jersey she wears while driving in my minivan.

    Yeah, I got a minivan, 2013 Town and Country to be exact. So what? Hate all ya want, but it's the Benzo of minivans.


    I had a 2013 T&C for two weeks as a loaner when my SUV was getting repaired. I didn't want to give it back. That van was bad ass!
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2837
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:10 pm
  • Greenhell wrote:
    pehawk wrote:My daughter has a Leonard Little jersey she wears while driving in my minivan.

    Yeah, I got a minivan, 2013 Town and Country to be exact. So what? Hate all ya want, but it's the Benzo of minivans.


    I had a 2013 T&C for two weeks as a loaner when my SUV was getting repaired. I didn't want to give it back. That van was bad ass!


    Exactly why I bought it.

    Rented it on my lil tour of the west last summer. A few months after that I bought one for myself. It's pimping; all leather captain chairs, two DVD players/screens, everything folds down into couches, cameras everywhere, fully interactive dash. I haven't talked to that little bitch daughter of mine in months. She just put on the headphones, and that's that.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 12206
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:20 pm
  • pehawk wrote: I haven't talked to that little bitch daughter of mine in months.


    Dude... what is wrong with you?
    User avatar
    AvengerRam
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 461
    Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:53 am
  • pehawk wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:
    pehawk wrote:My daughter has a Leonard Little jersey she wears while driving in my minivan.

    Yeah, I got a minivan, 2013 Town and Country to be exact. So what? Hate all ya want, but it's the Benzo of minivans.


    I had a 2013 T&C for two weeks as a loaner when my SUV was getting repaired. I didn't want to give it back. That van was bad ass!


    Exactly why I bought it.

    Rented it on my lil tour of the west last summer. A few months after that I bought one for myself. It's pimping; all leather captain chairs, two DVD players/screens, everything folds down into couches, cameras everywhere, fully interactive dash. I haven't talked to that little bitch daughter of mine in months. She just put on the headphones, and that's that.



    Now, all you need is to tint the windows and put some pimpin' wheels on it.
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2837
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:08 am
  • Can it be a Leonard Little jersey that says "vehicular manslaughter" on the back?

    In all seriousness, a Jackie Slater throwback.
    Last edited by nanomoz on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
    “We need to be challenged, ... and we need to be under the gun to respond.” --Pete Carroll
    User avatar
    nanomoz
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 4733
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:20 pm
    Location: UT


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:12 am
  • nanomoz wrote:Can it be a Leonard Little jersey that says "vehicular manslaughter" on the back?


    Do you wear a Jerramy Stevens jersey to games in Seattle?
    User avatar
    AvengerRam
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 461
    Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 am


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:15 am
  • I wanted one like Pehawk had, which said "Therapist."

    Jackie Slater though. For sure.
    “We need to be challenged, ... and we need to be under the gun to respond.” --Pete Carroll
    User avatar
    nanomoz
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 4733
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:20 pm
    Location: UT


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:26 am
  • nanomoz wrote:I wanted one like Pehawk had, which said "Therapist."

    Jackie Slater though. For sure.


    Image
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 12206
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:33 am
  • Largent80 wrote: I should know, I was an L.A. Rams fan for well over 25 years.

    The Seattle Seahawks.


    Well that explains the stench.
    And this post is not directed at anyone personally.
    User avatar
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4228
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 5:55 am


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:13 am
  • Ryanmdavis is kind of my hero. My inner idol generator isn't afraid to slum it.
    “We need to be challenged, ... and we need to be under the gun to respond.” --Pete Carroll
    User avatar
    nanomoz
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 4733
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:20 pm
    Location: UT


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:38 pm
  • DTexHawk wrote:
    Largent80 wrote: I should know, I was an L.A. Rams fan for well over 25 years.

    The Seattle Seahawks.


    Well that explains the stench.


    They are still trying to figure where yours is coming from. I think I'll go pirate something in your honor.
    Hey Cardinals..........The FUN is OVER !!!
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 25606
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: Mmmmm...Roasted Cardinal


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:38 am
  • Eric Dickerson
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2295
    Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:44 am
  • Image

    Hypothetically, I would do something like this.
    But with an old school Deacon Jones or Eric Dickerson.
    Image
    User avatar
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1646
    Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm
    Location: Olympia


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:45 am
  • Which Rams jersey would you wear?
    -------------------------------------------------

    I wouldn't disgrace my Adonis-like body by wearing a rams jersey! 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12425
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:55 pm
  • Eric Dickerson
    hawksman53
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 818
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 11:27 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:33 pm
  • Screw you people saying you wouldnt. Its just a topic for fun...youre the equivalent of the kid who said hed wish for more wishes... just have fun with a decent off season topic.

    Id probably go with Jack Youngblood. Was never an Eric Dickerson fan (because I was a childish 11 year old when he was drafted and wanted our own Curt Warner to be better..). I remember reading on the back of a football card about Youngblood playing with a broken leg and up to that point it was the most manly thing Id ever heard of.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 6139
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:56 am
  • Vetamur wrote:Screw you people saying you wouldnt. Its just a topic for fun...youre the equivalent of the kid who said hed wish for more wishes... just have fun with a decent off season topic.

    Id probably go with Jack Youngblood. Was never an Eric Dickerson fan (because I was a childish 11 year old when he was drafted and wanted our own Curt Warner to be better..). I remember reading on the back of a football card about Youngblood playing with a broken leg and up to that point it was the most manly thing Id ever heard of.


    "you people?" My... aren't we the anti-opinionite. ;)

    It's still off season?
    World Champion
    Image
    Seattle Seahawks
    User avatar
    TeamoftheCentury
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 977
    Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
    Location: Orlando, FL


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:59 am
  • I clarified who I was referring to. It's called a relative clause, it started with "who ...".
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 6139
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:00 am
  • Jack Youngblood
    90% Disabled Veteran
    100% Love for the USA!
    User avatar
    KPA
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 204
    Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:38 am
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:17 pm
  • I cannot believe this is getting so much play here at the net, what in the world is going on around here. :D

    BTW, it would be #85 Jack Youngblood
    Fanatics
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 99
    Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:21 am


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:27 pm
  • Vetamur wrote:I clarified who I was referring to. It's called a relative clause, it started with "who ...".


    You realize I was just bustin' your chops. :) But, you're right. That makes it ok to be an anti-opinionite. Good ole relative clauses. They work every time.
    World Champion
    Image
    Seattle Seahawks
    User avatar
    TeamoftheCentury
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 977
    Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
    Location: Orlando, FL


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:29 am
  • That's easy-Joe Pendleton, greatest Rams QB ever. (doubt you youngsters follow)


    Seriously though, My Dad grew up just down the road from Merlin Olsen, told me lots of cool stories about Merlin. As a USU Alumnus, it would be the gentle giant.

    This of course is all hypothetical. Realistically, I'm 41 years old and have never owned an NFL jersey without the word Seahawks or a Sleevehawk on it. I never will.
    User avatar
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1151
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
    Location: Utah


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 am
  • Lucy Pinder.

    Wait, what thread is this again?
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
    FearTheBeak
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 320
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 2:52 pm
    Location: Lacey, WA


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:04 pm
  • Trung Canidate.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

    :les:
    User avatar
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8682
    Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:50 pm
  • Why...won't...this thread...DIE?
    Stephen SeaHawking
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 254
    Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 2:21 pm


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:19 pm
  • Grant Wistrom
    User avatar
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5313
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
    Location: Beaverton, Oregon


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:19 pm
  • Dieter Brock
    _______________________
    Remember, it's all for fun.
    User avatar
    Hawkstorian
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 2929
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:19 am
    Location: Spokane


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:03 pm
  • Stephen Jackson I have much respect for him sticking with the rams and he played for Oregon St
    Image
    User avatar
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2234
    Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:38 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Which Rams jersey would you wear?
Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:39 pm
  • Henry Ellard, no question.

    But I'd also love to get my hands on Lawrence Phillips jersey.

    Ram guy, do you ever see em' around?
    Image
    User avatar
    SirTed
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 751
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:25 am
    Location: Queen Anne


Previous


It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:52 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online