Trade seats for NFCCG? I have 2 seats in Hawks Nest

Find Seahawks game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. RATING: PG
  • I am SUPER excited to be in Seattle this weekend for the NFC Championship to cheer LOUDLY for the Hawks. I am lucky enough to have 2 seats in the Hawks Nest, however, my personal preference is to be a bit more sideline (even if high up)...plus my girlfriend would prefer to not be in the craziest section of the stadium (against all my wishes and desires). The Hawks Nest is a real fun time and my seats still have a great view (row RR, which gives good depth perception being higher up in the Hawks Nest). I know I don't need to tell .net users how awesome the Hawks nest is, but to quote RateYourSeats.com, "the Hawks Nest is considered by many fans to be the best tickets at CenturyLink Field due to the presence of diehard fans and great gameday energy," so if you are interested in trading spots, please shoot me a PM and we can discuss a seat swap. We could trade spots inside the stadium, so neither party needs to worry about fake tickets or anything like that. Thanks and Go Hawks!
    Stuje1
    NET Practice Squad

• I've got 2 in 328 on the aisle. I sent you a pm let me know
    jonesy7748
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information