Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » NET NATION COMMUNITY CENTER » [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]

Post subject: Make a underprivileged seahawks fan+(wife) dream come true.
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:27 pm 
NET Practice Squad

I grew up an only child. From the age of seven I had to take care of myself while my mom worked 3 jobs. My father had divorced my mom when I was 1, was apart of my life but never filled allot of the role a father should.

I was never allowed to play football. Parents too scared I'd get hurt, and from that I never watched it.

Until high school... 2005 I meet some guy at church shaun Alexander, someone tells me to get his autograph. I obey and give it to my best friend who then takes me under his wing to teach me how to enjoy the hawks.

I fall in love with my home town team, band Wagoner at the time, but it ignited a passion for the seahawks.

Skip to 2013.

I work at a gym, as the weekend manager. The last game I watched 100% with the love of my life at home was the gb game in 2012. Assuming we take care of business I want to surprise my wife with tickets to the NFCC game.
Both of us have never attended and would rep the 12 th man in our jerseys. I just want a chance to make some noise.

If I get tickets I can get sunday off.

Ty for reading I hope to hear from someone soon.

Go hawks!!!

Board index » NET NATION COMMUNITY CENTER » [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]