ALTERNATE 12 (ALT 12) FLAGS

Find Seahawks game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. RATING: PG
ALTERNATE 12 (ALT 12) FLAGS
Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:46 pm
  • posted with permission from Mark RockHawk

http://www.coloradoflagstore.com/category-s/2050.htm

Designed FOR 12s by a FELLOW 12. If you’re a Seahawks fan that loves to root for our team a little LOUDER, then the Alternate 12 (ALT 12) Fan Flag was reated for YOU!

Ever since the new uniforms came out last year, I have been on a mission to compel the Seahawks organization to create and market an alternate 12 flag that captures the spirit of the 12th Man, our intrinsic connection to the Seahawks and our Pacific Northwest culture, and reflect our new attitude: BIGGER. FASTER. STRONGER. LOUDER that is embodied in the team's symbolic new uniforms. I really love the symbolism in the uniforms, from the 12 feathers on the the pants and collars, the thunderbird wings, even the colors representing the blue of the Sound, the white of Mount Olympia, and the Grey of the Wolf. Why would they not want to have a flag that means all that???

After much coordination with Mr. John Weaver, Seahawks Creative Director, he responded that they were not quite yet ready to add another 12 flag to the Traditional 12, but added: “Your creation of an alternative 12 Flag is a great expression of your love for the Seahawks. We encourage all fans to create flags that represent them as members of the 12th MAN.”

So I have taken my own time, effort, and resources to bring the ALT 12 flag to a reality. Know that this is not a money-making venture for me. I am a Navy man of 21 years with a newborn; I don’t have time to run a small business and raise my BabyHawk! For me, it's not about PROFIT; it's about PASSION. I believe every 12 should have every opportunity to express their love for the Seahawks however they desire. I desired to show my pride in the ALT 12 banner, and I offer the ALT 12 to my fellow 12s that are looking for something similar.

I teamed up with the flag manufacturer that made my protype to ensure that the 12s would be taken care of where I cannot due to my commitments to my Navy and my Baby. The link to the Colorado Flag Store will take you directly to the ALT 12 page where you will find the options and prices for the original ALT 12 as well as some limited edition WolfGrey and BlackHawk ALT 12s. Kim and Julie are some of the best Customer Service reps I’ve had the pleasure of working with, and they know how much the banner and the fans mean to me so they’ll treat you right.

Please feel free to shop around and ask me any questions that you might have. More importantly…GO HAWKS!!!

LDOseahawks17
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: ALTERNATE 12 (ALT 12) FLAGS
Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:24 pm
  • I thought RockHawk's name was Zeus
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:47 pm
  • $70 for a car flag? Ouch. Cool flags though
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:07 pm
  • Car flags are $30, and thanks for the design compliment!
    LDOseahawks17
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:47 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information