Looking for 1 Ticket to Divisional Playoff Game

Find Seahawks game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. RATING: PG
  • I am coming from Florida and hoping my fellow hawks fans can help me secure a ticket to the divisional game. I am staying for the entire week and would be looking for a ticket to the championship game. My two brothers have season tickets so we are looking for 1 more! any help would be greatly appreciated.
    SeahawksMSHing
    NET Practice Squad

• Be really grateful and by some beer and nice dinner for anyone who can help me out! For a little color about me, I grew up in Seattle went to Mercer Island High School, am a Notre Dame Grad, walk-on to the football team - albeit a kicker :-)... Been a fan since day 1 of the Seahawks and have never been to clink as I have lived in Florida since 1998... Only my second time back to the city since 1998 and super excited to see my brothers and get a chance to attend a game or two :-) with them...
    SeahawksMSHing
    NET Practice Squad

• They are all over stubhub and the Seahawks ticketmaster official page. Do you really think someone will just sell you some at face value? I'm confused.
    BAZINGA
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Starter

• ZorntoLargent wrote:They are all over stubhub and the Seahawks ticketmaster official page. Do you really think someone will just sell you some at face value? I'm confused.

That's.... sort of the point of this forum.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• Hasselbeck wrote:
    ZorntoLargent wrote:They are all over stubhub and the Seahawks ticketmaster official page. Do you really think someone will just sell you some at face value? I'm confused.

That's.... sort of the point of this forum.

Exactly. This part of Seahawks.NET is about community. It's about wanting to make sure that if you can't make a game that there is an ARDENT 12 sitting in your seat. If you are wanting to make a profit off of your tickets, there are plenty of other choices for doing so. The Seahawks.NET classifieds forum is NOT the place for that.
    Anguish
    * NET Developer *

• SeahawksMSHing wrote:I am coming from Florida and hoping my fellow hawks fans can help me secure a ticket to the divisional game. I am staying for the entire week and would be looking for a ticket to the championship game. My two brothers have season tickets so we are looking for 1 more! any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in Texas and looking for 1 as well. If you get offered a pair lets work something out. I will do the same for you.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• SeahawksMSHing wrote:Be really grateful and by some beer and nice dinner for anyone who can help me out! For a little color about me, I grew up in Seattle went to Mercer Island High School, am a Notre Dame Grad, walk-on to the football team - albeit a kicker :-)... Been a fan since day 1 of the Seahawks and have never been to clink as I have lived in Florida since 1998... Only my second time back to the city since 1998 and super excited to see my brothers and get a chance to attend a game or two :-) with them...

Check your PMs
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• Really looking for Championship game ticket! Just need 1...
    SeahawksMSHing
    NET Practice Squad

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information