Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » NET NATION COMMUNITY CENTER » [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]

Post subject: Looking for 1 Ticket to Divisional Playoff Game
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:41 pm 
NET Practice Squad

I am coming from Florida and hoping my fellow hawks fans can help me secure a ticket to the divisional game. I am staying for the entire week and would be looking for a ticket to the championship game. My two brothers have season tickets so we are looking for 1 more! any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Looking for 1 Ticket to Divisional Playoff Game
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:23 am 
NET Practice Squad

Be really grateful and by some beer and nice dinner for anyone who can help me out! For a little color about me, I grew up in Seattle went to Mercer Island High School, am a Notre Dame Grad, walk-on to the football team - albeit a kicker :-)... Been a fan since day 1 of the Seahawks and have never been to clink as I have lived in Florida since 1998... Only my second time back to the city since 1998 and super excited to see my brothers and get a chance to attend a game or two :-) with them...

Post Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:50 pm 
NET Rookie

They are all over stubhub and the Seahawks ticketmaster official page. Do you really think someone will just sell you some at face value? I'm confused.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:01 pm 
* NET Sage *

ZorntoLargent wrote:
They are all over stubhub and the Seahawks ticketmaster official page. Do you really think someone will just sell you some at face value? I'm confused.

That's.... sort of the point of this forum.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:07 am 
* NET Developer *

Hasselbeck wrote:
ZorntoLargent wrote:

That's.... sort of the point of this forum.

Exactly. This part of Seahawks.NET is about community. It's about wanting to make sure that if you can't make a game that there is an ARDENT 12 sitting in your seat. If you are wanting to make a profit off of your tickets, there are plenty of other choices for doing so. The Seahawks.NET classifieds forum is NOT the place for that.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:17 am 
NET Veteran

SeahawksMSHing wrote:
I am coming from Florida and hoping my fellow hawks fans can help me secure a ticket to the divisional game. I am staying for the entire week and would be looking for a ticket to the championship game. My two brothers have season tickets so we are looking for 1 more! any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in Texas and looking for 1 as well. If you get offered a pair lets work something out. I will do the same for you.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:32 am 
NET Veteran

SeahawksMSHing wrote:
Be really grateful and by some beer and nice dinner for anyone who can help me out! For a little color about me, I grew up in Seattle went to Mercer Island High School, am a Notre Dame Grad, walk-on to the football team - albeit a kicker :-)... Been a fan since day 1 of the Seahawks and have never been to clink as I have lived in Florida since 1998... Only my second time back to the city since 1998 and super excited to see my brothers and get a chance to attend a game or two :-) with them...

Check your PMs

Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Really looking for Championship game ticket! Just need 1...

Board index » NET NATION COMMUNITY CENTER » [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]