Seahawks Bracelet - Guy or Girl Friendly Design - Charity

Find Seahawks game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. RATING: PG
  • ImageImageImage
    Hi fellow .NETters - my daughter has gotten into doing work for charities and organizations that do good for the community. This is great for her as it's expanding her horizons and she is starting to realize that the food on our table and the roof over our heads is not by accident. She realizes that people don't always have access to a better life, so she has decided that she wants to do her part to help. Her name is Allison, and she is in the 5th grade - and she makes these bracelets by hand.

Here's what we have decided to do - we are selling these stretchy bracelets in the following sizes - and the price includes free shipping anywhere in the US:
    - 6 inch bracelet - usually the right size for women and kids - $10.00 - Purchase https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QXMJSBV485GEQ
    - 7 inch bracelet - most guys will fit this size, unless you have very thick wrists. This is the one shown in the photo. $11.00 - Purchase - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EU6DMJZS655AE
    - 8 inch bracelet - for those with thicker wrists - $12.00 - Purchase https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=59TZQWZVNKATE
    - If you want a larger size (say as a necklace or some other need, please PM me for a quote).

About the charity - 50% of net proceeds will go to Clothes for Kids (http://www.clothesforkids.org/), the other half goes into her college fund.
    nsport
    * NET Sports Handicapper *

• Ordered and received custom 9", thanks Allison...

Anguish
    * NET Developer *

• That's awesome - thanks for posting!!! And of course, I appreciate you helping me teach my daughter about being a great community member! Cheers!!!
    nsport

• Good for her!

I sent an order for two, but it must come with the promise that she doesn't shirk her homework in order to fill the order.
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

• Thanks Riley - much appreciated! Maybe we can get Mark to sticky this one to the main forum as you suggested? :)
    nsport

• I'd love to get one of these! I'm a fully grown man at 6'1" but I'm skinnier than a pole with itty bitty wrists. Do you think the 6' would be too small? I'm the guy who wheres the kids style livestrong bands because the adults go up to my elbow.
    DixonGOHAWKS7
    NET Bench Warmer

• Are these still available? Id love to order one.
    keatonisballin
    NET Starter

• Hi Dixon and Keaton - yes - both are still available.

Dixon - they are totally flexible (stretchy) so as long as it's not loose then you should be fine with a 6". And Keaton - yes of course - order away and she'll send it out ASAP!
    nsport

• Here she is giving her first distribution of the money she made from bracelet making... she was really proud of this! Hopefully a few more payments to Clothes For Kids!
    Attachments
    1479324_10151981216938700_1114513885_n.jpg
    1479324_10151981216938700_1114513885_n.jpg (54.35 KiB) Viewed 609 times
    nsport

• Thanks for the response, nsport. Just put my order in! Can't wait to get my bracelet! Do you think I'll have it in time for the Giants game? Leaving for NYC Dec 12.
    DixonGOHAWKS7
    NET Bench Warmer

• DixonGOHAWKS7 wrote:Thanks for the response, nsport. Just put my order in! Can't wait to get my bracelet! Do you think I'll have it in time for the Giants game? Leaving for NYC Dec 12.

I would say yes - we put it in the mail from Lynnwood and most of the time people get it the next day or within 2 days at the latest!
    nsport

• Made it just in time for the Giants game. Thanks a ton, Allison! It's a perfect fit!

DixonGOHAWKS7
    NET Bench Warmer

• DixonGOHAWKS7 wrote:Made it just in time for the Giants game. Thanks a ton, Allison! It's a perfect fit!

This is so cool - Allison loves how you guys are all posting these photos!
    nsport

• Received mine today. Looks really good. Thanks Allison.
    Floridahawk79
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information