Anyone selling old jerseys

Find Seahawks game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. RATING: PG
Anyone selling old jerseys
Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:29 pm
  • I'm looking for an authentic away(white) Rick mirer jersey size 48. No, I'm not a mirer fan, just playing a joke on a friend.

Im sure no one is selling this one but ill ask, Looking for a Mitchell and ness authentic white
    Steve largent jersey size 48.

Hurricane sandy destroyed all of my old school jersey so if you have any other authentic old school jerseys let me know what you have and how much.

Thanks
    FDNYHAWK
    NET Rookie

Re: Anyone selling old jerseys
Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:06 pm
  • I have that M n N Largent but not in that size, a size 60, mines for sale tho. Im looking for a new style of the Earl Thomas, before he added the III.
    largenutz
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:51 am
  • Largenutz, is that the one that's been on eBay for months? Great looking jersey, but way too big. I almost bought it for a friends birthday a couple of times though.
    FDNYHAWK
    NET Rookie

Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:33 am
  • I have a neon Aaron Curry and a home Lofa I'd part with.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:30 pm
  • Thanks calihawk1 but ill pass. I just picked up an authentic away hasselbeck and a Mitchell ness authentic home largent. Still looking for the white one though.
    FDNYHAWK
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:49 am
  • FDNYHAWK wrote:Thanks calihawk1 but ill pass. I just picked up an authentic away hasselbeck and a Mitchell ness authentic home largent. Still looking for the white one though.

HIS (Mirer) actual White #3 is on eBay right now, but it's like $250?? I say buy it and take the "MIRER" off and replace it with Wilson like I did.
    Attachments
    12s.JPG
    12s.JPG (80.98 KiB) Viewed 576 times
    Kaep vs. Seattle 1-3
    3 TD's ~ 7 INT's ~ 2 Fumbles ~ Sacked 8 times ~ QBR = 54
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Starter

Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:42 pm
  • I have a size 48 authentic home Thomas (2011) I might be willing to part with.
    Do you like curry? - Gareth Keenan
    DYLcurry59
    NET Starter

Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:01 pm
  • Zorntolargent, that old school wilson looks great. I actually just bought 2 authentic wilson blue mirer jersey on eBay. Payed $65.00 each going to put the Wilson nameplate on it.
    Where did you get the nameplate?

Dlycurry59, thanks for the offer but I think I'm gonna try and get Thomas new jersey
    FDNYHAWK
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:54 am
  • FDNYHAWK wrote:Zorntolargent, that old school wilson looks great. I actually just bought 2 authentic wilson blue mirer jersey on eBay. Payed $65.00 each going to put the Wilson nameplate on it.

Dlycurry59, thanks for the offer but I think I'm gonna try and get Thomas new jersey

Yeah, if anyone ever needs a jersey name put on. This is the company that actually does THEIR jerseys. http://www.stt-sports.com/

The NEW jersey in the photo is a Braylon Edwards jersey. It was HIS, as in it was worn in the game. vs. the Patriots last year to be exact. Besides the Wilson one, all my jerseys are GAME WORN. They are so different. It's cool how they custom fit them to each player. I have two WR an one LB. I'm 5'11" 160 and they barely fit. These guys are huge. So they must be on them like glue so nobody can get a hand on them. No loose material to speak of.
    Kaep vs. Seattle 1-3
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Starter

Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:10 pm
  • I have a large Okung (neon green) id sell for I don't know $25 or so. Its in like new shape worn once
    SB 48 CHAMP HYPE BEAST
    beasthawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:57 pm
  • Thanks beasthawk, but I'm gonna pass on the neon green jersey
    FDNYHAWK
    NET Rookie

Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:05 pm
  • no problemo dude!
    SB 48 CHAMP HYPE BEAST
    beasthawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:46 pm
  • I just saw a #3 1995 today on eBay for $20
    Kaep vs. Seattle 1-3
    ZorntoLargent
    NET Starter

Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:01 pm
  • ZorntoLargent wrote:
    FDNYHAWK wrote:Zorntolargent, that old school wilson looks great. I actually just bought 2 authentic wilson blue mirer jersey on eBay. Payed $65.00 each going to put the Wilson nameplate on it.

Yeah, if anyone ever needs a jersey name put on. This is the company that actually does THEIR jerseys. http://www.stt-sports.com/

The NEW jersey in the photo is a Braylon Edwards jersey. It was HIS, as in it was worn in the game. vs. the Patriots last year to be exact. Besides the Wilson one, all my jerseys are GAME WORN. They are so different. It's cool how they custom fit them to each player. I have two WR an one LB. I'm 5'11" 160 and they barely fit. These guys are huge. So they must be on them like glue so nobody can get a hand on them. No loose material to speak of.

Thanks for that link. I have an authentic blank I've been wanting to get customized but had no idea where to go. I'll check them out.
    Claden
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:19 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information