BATTLE out WEST prints available online NOW

Find Seahawks game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. RATING: PG

• Bump...that's awesome man. I'll definitely be ordering some. I may have missed it but have u done the Kamtrak print yet?
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• -The Glove- wrote:Bump...that's awesome man. I'll definitely be ordering some. I may have missed it but have u done the Kamtrak print yet?

nope, it has been started but is currently at only 30-40% completed. I have a new Golden Tate I finished last week, but have yet to get down to Portland to visit with the publisher to get that image digitally captured. I also have a new Russell Wilson rendered up, as well a "Remember the Past, this is Now" piece that is featuring 3-4 key current players collaged together which will be sportin' some pretty shnazzy retro uniforms from the early days - that was inspired by a member here on this site.

I've just been really busy with the business side of things of this sports art endeavor that i needed to take a little break and get "that" part taken care of.
    Image Image
    ImageImage
    djTOY2000
    Eli Positioner Extraordinaire

• djTOY2000 wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:Bump...that's awesome man. I'll definitely be ordering some. I may have missed it but have u done the Kamtrak print yet?

nope, it has been started but is currently at only 30-40% completed. I have a new Golden Tate I finished last week, but have yet to get down to Portland to visit with the publisher to get that image digitally captured. I also have a new Russell Wilson rendered up, as well a "Remember the Past, this is Now" piece that is featuring 3-4 key current players collaged together which will be sportin' some pretty shnazzy retro uniforms from the early days - that was inspired by a member here on this site.

I've just been really busy with the business side of things of this sports art endeavor that i needed to take a little break and get "that" part taken care of.

Understandable...I'll be looking forward to the rest
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:57 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information