Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » NET NATION COMMUNITY CENTER » [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]

Post subject: BATTLE out WEST prints available online NOW
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:40 am 
Eli Positioner Extraordinaire

Many of you .NET members have been waiting for this, online prints are now available...

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/battle-out-west-dustin-handy.html

Post subject: Re: BATTLE out WEST prints available online NOW
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:55 am 
NET Veteran

Bump...that's awesome man. I'll definitely be ordering some. I may have missed it but have u done the Kamtrak print yet?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:51 am 
Eli Positioner Extraordinaire

-The Glove- wrote:
Bump...that's awesome man. I'll definitely be ordering some. I may have missed it but have u done the Kamtrak print yet?

nope, it has been started but is currently at only 30-40% completed. I have a new Golden Tate I finished last week, but have yet to get down to Portland to visit with the publisher to get that image digitally captured. I also have a new Russell Wilson rendered up, as well a "Remember the Past, this is Now" piece that is featuring 3-4 key current players collaged together which will be sportin' some pretty shnazzy retro uniforms from the early days - that was inspired by a member here on this site.

I've just been really busy with the business side of things of this sports art endeavor that i needed to take a little break and get "that" part taken care of.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:51 am 
NET Veteran

djTOY2000 wrote:
-The Glove- wrote:

nope, it has been started but is currently at only 30-40% completed. I have a new Golden Tate I finished last week, but have yet to get down to Portland to visit with the publisher to get that image digitally captured. I also have a new Russell Wilson rendered up, as well a "Remember the Past, this is Now" piece that is featuring 3-4 key current players collaged together which will be sportin' some pretty shnazzy retro uniforms from the early days - that was inspired by a member here on this site.

I've just been really busy with the business side of things of this sports art endeavor that i needed to take a little break and get "that" part taken care of.

Understandable...I'll be looking forward to the rest

Board index » NET NATION COMMUNITY CENTER » [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]