Ticket Trade

Find Seahawks game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. RATING: PG
Ticket Trade
Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:24 pm
  • Hello, I'm looking to trade some tickets game for game if possible.

The Run-down:

I bought 2 tickets to the September 22 game against the Jags, (section 300, row t, seat 14/15) for $66.10 each.
    Turns out I have a wedding to go to September 14 and there's no way for me to get work off two weekends in a row.
    So, I'm trying to just go to the Seahawks game on the 15th against the *spit* digits and just make a full weekend out of it since I'll have that weekend off anyways.

What I'm looking for:

Hopefully someone out there can't make the digits game but could for the game against the Jags and would like to swap.
    I'd be willing to trade 2 for 2, 2 for 2 and I pay some cash to make up for the game demand disparity, my 2 for 1, or even my 2 for 1 plus I pay some cash still. Currently the cheapest tickets for section 300 against the Jags are going for about $106 making mine worth $212. The cheapest I see for actual seats (not standing room only) for the game against the digits is $260.

I don't want to sell mine on Stubhub because I don't know who'd be buying them, and I want to keep them within the Seahawks brotherhood.
    I'm open to hear any deals or negotiations.

Thanks!
    SeaToTheHawks
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:56 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information