Ticket Trade

Find Seahawks game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. RATING: PG
Ticket Trade
Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:24 pm
  • Hello, I'm looking to trade some tickets game for game if possible.

The Run-down:

I bought 2 tickets to the September 22 game against the Jags, (section 300, row t, seat 14/15) for $66.10 each.
    Turns out I have a wedding to go to September 14 and there's no way for me to get work off two weekends in a row.
    So, I'm trying to just go to the Seahawks game on the 15th against the *spit* digits and just make a full weekend out of it since I'll have that weekend off anyways.

What I'm looking for:

Hopefully someone out there can't make the digits game but could for the game against the Jags and would like to swap.
    I'd be willing to trade 2 for 2, 2 for 2 and I pay some cash to make up for the game demand disparity, my 2 for 1, or even my 2 for 1 plus I pay some cash still. Currently the cheapest tickets for section 300 against the Jags are going for about $106 making mine worth $212. The cheapest I see for actual seats (not standing room only) for the game against the digits is $260.

I don't want to sell mine on Stubhub because I don't know who'd be buying them, and I want to keep them within the Seahawks brotherhood.
    I'm open to hear any deals or negotiations.

Thanks!
    All you picking him (Christine Michael) up in your fantasy leagues thinking you're geniuses, I bet you drop him by week 4 and if you don't, it's just stubbornness.
    SeaToTheHawks
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon May 02, 2016 1:23 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information