Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » NET NATION COMMUNITY CENTER » [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]

Post subject: Single Ticket for Sale - MNF - Saints - 12/2 - CHR seating
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:00 pm 
NET Veteran

I have a single ticket for sale for the Dec. 2nd Monday Night Football game with the Saints, available to only to a .NET brother or sister. Others need not waste their time.

The seat is located in Club Section 232, Row U, Seat 14, which is covered seating.

I just bought three (3) tickets at the Ticket Exchange but I only needed two (2) of them for my wife and me... but I had to buy all three in order to get the somewhat reduced price (and I use that term lightly).

TICKET IS SOLD TO ONE OF OUR ACTIVE DUTY NAVY SERVICEMEN, which I am going to treat by refunding his well-earned money at the game.

Tickets in the same section and in the same row are selling for $510 each at the Ticket Exchange.

Check out the view from the seat... http://seahawks.io-media.com/

Enter the section number and the closest row (row V in this case).

Reply here and/or send me a PM if you're interested.

Moved to Seattle in 1980. Hawks fan for 34 years and counting.

Board index » NET NATION COMMUNITY CENTER » [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]