****** FIRST TIME PLACING AN AD? READ ME FIRST! ******

Find Seahawks game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. RATING: PG
  • ** Update as of 10/01/2009 **
    [ NOTE ] Monetary supporters (i.e. those that have donated cash to support .NET via the
    Donate button on the top right of the screen) are now exempt from the minimum post count requirement!

Lately there has been a lot of new posters who's first post(s) are to advertise in our classified forum. We actually have a rule (at the top of this forum, it's stickied) we ask everyone to follow. You must have at least 50 posts in our community before you can post an ad here in the classified forum. The reason for this is simple. It helps curb those who are merely spammers or those not interested in being a part of our community other than to make some money.

Some of you are likely true blue Seahawks fans just looking to sell some of your own personal merchandise to fellow Hawks fans. This is fine, but in the spirit of fairness, we ask EVERYONE to have at least 50 posts in the other forums of Seahawks.NET before you post your classified ad.

So please, do me a personal favor and read the disclaimers/forum policy and engage the community with your presence in the form of non-ad-posts before using this service.

Your cooperation is appreciated!
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays. 
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:53 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEAHAWKS CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information