Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

[SOLD]2018 Season Tickets For Sale[SOLD]

Find game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
[SOLD]2018 Season Tickets For Sale[SOLD]
Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:50 pm
  • TICKETS ARE SOLD!!!

Mods, please delete this thread, you can have your bandwidth back.

I have a pair of 2018 Seattle Seahawks Season Tickets that normally goes to a good friend but due to a recent family issue he has to sell them back to me and pass on them this year.

They are in Section 130, right next to the Hawks Tunnel.

Easy access in and out of the stadium as there is.

Close to bathrooms and good concessions, (I hope).

REQUIREMENTS:

MUST BE A BIG, IF NOT HUGE SEAHAWK FAN.

NO PROBLEM CHILDREN AND PROFESSIONAL DRINKERS. Having a couple three drinks or beers is fine but I want zero problems with whoever gets these seats for the year, been there done that.

IF YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR F-BOMBS PLEASE MOVE ALONG. Almost all of the seats around mine are longtime season ticket holders and sometimes kids, grandparents and who knows who will be with them and quite frankly don't want or need to hear repeated foul language. Some happens and I get that but over and over and over, NO THANK YOU.

PRICE, near face value, $2,600 for the pair, a Seahawks.net price only.

I haven't listed them on any of the re-seller sites yet, NFL Ticket Exchange, Stub Hub, etc. as I prefer the same people in the seats for most if not all of the games.

Act fast if you want them as I need this issue handled and they will go up on the NFL Ticket exchange if I don't get a buyer by this Thursday at noo[b]n.

TICKETS ARE SOLD!!!
    [/b]
    Last edited by 12HawkFan on Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Paul G Allen 1953-2018

RIP My Friend, You Were The Best Sports Franchise Owner A Fan Could Ever Hope For.
    12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

• Are you interested in selling the Dallas game separately?
    "God loves football, and He is particularly fond of the Seahawks!" :D :mrgreen:
    RastaHawk12!
    NET Starter

• If the package doesn't sell by Thursday afternoon everything is going up on the NFL Ticket Exchange.

Post or PM me your phone number and if I break the package up I will try to contact you first.

Thanks.

Ken.
    Paul G Allen 1953-2018

RIP My Friend, You Were The Best Sports Franchise Owner A Fan Could Ever Hope For.
    12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

• SOLD!!!

Mods, please delete this thread, you can have your bandwidth back, tickets are sold.

Ken
    Paul G Allen 1953-2018

12HawkFan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:01 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information