Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

London Game - Ticket for sale

Find game tickets, merchandise and memorabilia or sell yours here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
London Game - Ticket for sale
Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:39 am
  • Hi Fellow 12's!

'anguish' has kindly given me approval to post this up ...which may be of benefit to some!

My friends were able to bag a set of four tickets together (slightly better part of the stadium) for the London game so I actually have a spare single for sale if anyone was trying to get hold of one.

The ticket is in block 510 - http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadiu ... ent:sports

I am not looking to make any profit from this and the selling value would be £43.00 (GBP) which is what I paid for it inclusive of fees.

Being based in the UK i am more than happy to meet on the day to exchange the money for the ticket, our train will arrive at Wembley at approx 1:30pm on the day of the game (barring any delays).

If anyone is travelling over without a ticket then this is a perfect chance to have reassurances that a ticket will be waiting when you arrive in the UK ...I will also give you my contact details like e-mail address and mobile phone number :2thumbs:
    DY_Seahawk
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:29 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET CLASSIFIEDS ]

Information