Fox's New Show "Gang Related"

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Fox's New Show "Gang Related"
Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:07 am
  • Anyone else watch this? Just started tonight and on the 2nd of the first 3 episodes, and I gotta say it's pretty good so far.

Wu Tang's own RZA is one of characters,
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Re: Fox's New Show "Gang Related"
Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:58 am
  • I've been watching but don't really pay close attention to it. Probably because I caught on on the second episode
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:32 am
  • It's on FOX. I'll wait to see if it gets renewed for a second season before I'll decide to invest time in it.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:56 am
  • SeatownJay wrote:It's on FOX. I'll wait to see if it gets renewed for a second season before I'll decide to invest time in it.

I liked Almost Human, which got axed already.

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:44 pm
  • It's not the best show I've ever seen but it's a decent show to watch when there isn't many new shows on TV right now.
    mbtitleist
    NET Rookie

Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:27 am
  • Season Finale was pretty good, I recommend downloading the Fox Now app and watching it if you guys haven't watched this show. Its a really good one, with SOA going away after this season this show might just take over as my favorite active show, it'll get competition from Hell On Wheels though..
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:50 am
  • I will say this, it certainly improved over the course of the season. Towards the beginning of the show it was OK but every week seemed to get better and I found myself watching it live more often than not. I haven't heard anything about a renewal yet but it wasn't getting that great of ratings. It would be really nice if FX picked it up, I think it would do a bit better with what they could show on FX compared to Fox.

*****Spoiler Alert for those who haven't watched*****

I had a feeling that it was Javier who put the hit out on Jessica and to make it look like the Meta's did it. He did a similar thing earlier on in the season when he made it look like the Russian's were responsible for a killing. I wasn't sure what Ryan would do once he found out but sending Javier to the wing of the prison that housed all of the Meta's certainly allowed for some revenge of sorts.

If they keep the show going it'll be interesting to see the tension between Daniel and Carlos. Carlos is obviously not happy that Javier chose Daniel to take over the business instead of him (although I think he made the right choice), so that could make for some good story lines in Season 2.
    mbtitleist
    NET Rookie

Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:29 am
  • *** spoiler alert ***

In reply to mbtitliest, I suspected it was him, because of that conversation just before with the wannabe mayor lady.
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:07 pm
  • Spoiler alert...

I was kinda sad to see that lady die, her ass was a masterpiece...
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:25 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information