Pinball & Video Game Extravaganza in Tacoma

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • This years Pinball show is again in Tacoma on the second weekend of June. Something I attended regularly until my neuropothy made it impossible for me to stand any length of time.

If you like pinball and video games and like FREE PLAY than you need to see this show.

My son in law is a pinball collector and is a part of this show. Here is all about it. There is a video about it about in the middle.

http://www.nwpinballshow.com
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• I'd love to have an old asteroid arcade game, maybe a Ms. Pacman.
    Oh yea, no room since we down sized. Oh well.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• It's always the 2nd weekend in June, huh? Pisses me OFF--always busy that weekend.

The wife and I play hours and HOURS of The Pinball Arcade on the PS3, and our Kindle Fire when we are on the go. We have full tournaments against each other, and the kids play as well:

http://www.pinballarcade.com/

.....................................................................................-Webzone Niner fan GhostOfJimmyDean
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• Went to it a few years back when it was in Seattle, pretty cool but cramped there. From the video looks like they have tons more space there in Tacoma. Going to try and make this one.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• Wanted to bump this up as its next weekend. I'm being fitted this week for some shoes that hopefully would let me be a part of this again next year.

Don't miss it, a great time for kids of all ages including this almost 71 year old one.

:th2thumbs:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:44 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information