Price is Right' model Amber Lancaster was Seahawks cheerlead

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13

Some of you remember her. Some might not. Good to see she's still in the spotlight.

Here she is with NET staff at one of the NET Bash's.

Did you know that "Price is Right" model Amber Lancaster, who is as hot as they come (see photos), used to be a cheerleader for the Seattle Seahawks?

Not only was Amber Lancaster a Seattle Seahawks cheerleader, she was a Sea Gal (the name of the Seahawks cheerleaders) for five years and is still probably the most popular Seahawks cheerleader, even though she left the squad in 2003. The following is a bio of Amber Lancaster accompanied by a slideshow of 20 hot photos of Amber Lancaster.

Amber Lancaster was born on September 19, 1980, in Tacoma, Washington. She went to Franklin Pierce High School in Tacoma, and in 1998, at age 18, Amber Lancaster was named Miss Washington Teen USA. In 1999, Amber Lancaster tried out for and made the Seattle Seahawks cheerleaders squad, called the Sea Gals.

Amber Lancaster was a Seattle Seahawks Sea Gal cheerleader until 2003, when she decided to move to Hollywood to pursue a modeling and acting career. Amber has had great success, as she has been featured in a Miller Lite beer commercial, was a regular on the TV show "The Hard Times of RJ Berger", and been on other TV shows like "CSI: Miami", "Entourage", and "Days of Our Lives".

In 2008, Amber Lancaster landed the gig she is best known for today, as a model on the TV game show "The Price is Right". On "The Price is Right", Amber will sometimes talk about sports, especially the Seattle Seahawks, with host Drew Carey. Though he is from Cleveland, Drew Carey is into the Seattle sports scene as he is a co-owner of the Seattle Sounders FC professional soccer club.

As a very beautiful woman (see the photos), Amber Lancaster has been featured in magazines like Maxim, US Weekly, People Stylewatch, Life & Style, and Star. Amber Lancaster has also been on the Maxim Hot 100 list.

Hope you enjoy the 20 hot photos of Amber Lancaster in the slideshow. Watch for Amber on "The Price is Right".

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/hot-p ... er#slide=1
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays. 
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• Thanks Bruce that was great. Thankfully I Knew most of those things.

I know most of those people in that picture also. That guy with the #12 jersey was really a badass. lol

I watched Price is Right the other day and didn't see Amber anywhere. I hope she hasn't moved on from there.

:les:

p.s. two of my least favorite people in that group. Perpetual liars Dub Farrar and Matt Wolf. But more than offset by many of my favorite people. Who are those 2 bald guys in the back row? People I exchange emails with all the time, that's who.
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• She was a doll. Love the girls that are beautiful on the inside as much as outside. So generous with her time with .NET. She did that all on her own time. Always pulling for Amber. I hope her star continues to rise!

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:She was a doll. Love the girls that are beautiful on the inside as much as outside. So generous with her time with .NET. She did that all on her own time. Always pulling for Amber. I hope her star continues to rise!

She is a very beautiful, and I've only heard great things about her being more cool and more sweet than she is beautiful.
    Sounds like the perfect woman, and some guy is probably real happy.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

• wow..she left 11 years ago?? where does the time go..
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• Don't forget she was the Makita girl... :-)
    "We walked our (pedestrian) ass to the Super Bowl"
    Angry Doug
    "We got grit. That's it."
    Earl Thomas.
    "Check your PMs"
    Pithy Radish.
    Rocket
    NET Veteran

• She doesn't poop
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

• [quote="The Radish"]Thanks Bruce that was great. Thankfully I Knew most of those things.

I know most of those people in that picture also. That guy with the #12 jersey was really a badass. lol

I watched Price is Right the other day and didn't see Amber anywhere. I hope she hasn't moved on from there.

:les:

According to wikipedia, TPIR has 5 permenant models and only uses 2-3 per show. You'll just have to watch it again :)
    Holy Catfish! Touchdown Seahawks!
    A London Hawk
    NET Starter

• Rocket wrote:Don't forget she was the Makita girl... :-)

Didn't know that, she gets rated even higher in my book for that then. 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays. 
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information