The Continuing Journeys of the Hawk Hat

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • I appreciate the input, y'all. It makes the pain of losing the bet more bearable and the ongoing Journey more fun. I can say that the next "journey" will take Hawk Hat and the rest of us North without ever leaving the warmth of Casa di Guido. By the way, it is cold outside here right now.
    Saints Fan Since 1967, but ...

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• Keep then coming!
    "We have to focus with every challenge we get. The bigger, the better. The more hyped, the better. We keep doing what we're doing. Tough matchups on the road, high-profile games - we want that, we feed off that, we should be able to develop the discipline to deal with that." Pete Carroll
    Hawkfish
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• HawksSoc wrote:This is awesome. The post about Faye and Kaye made me tear up just a little. Also, Guido can clearly cook, but how about some props for his story telling skills? He really sets the scene with his descriptions and spins a good scéal as we say here. Also, Louisiana girls are pretty!

Also also...DAT tv! Niiiice.

The TV is a must for our Saints love and was a gift from my true love.

But, you were not alone on the emotions raised by Kaye's story. I had my share of tears while I relived those times. Kaye, as well as all of those girls, meant a lot to me. But honestly, I had far more smiles than tears recounting those times. I will never forget that wonderful smile and that enthusiasm. We had some adventures. All fairly innocent and nothing beyond sneaking a few cans of Coors to the floor above on a trip to Texas.

Darn you, tearing up again.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• AsylumGuido wrote:
    cajunhawk wrote:Northern Louisiana...or Southern Arkansas as we in real Louisiana call it. Kudos for holding up your end Guido.

We beg to differ up here. We are full-blown Louisianians around here. Don't you dare try to lump us in with those pig calling yahoos. Or with those Cowturd Texans.

North of Alexandria...you are all from a different world.
    Louisiana has the most disloyal fanbase in the world.....
    cajunhawk
    NET Practice Squad

• cajunhawk wrote:
    AsylumGuido wrote:
    cajunhawk wrote:Northern Louisiana...or Southern Arkansas as we in real Louisiana call it. Kudos for holding up your end Guido.

We beg to differ up here. We are full-blown Louisianians around here. Don't you dare try to lump us in with those pig calling yahoos. Or with those Cowturd Texans.

North of Alexandria...you are all from a different world.

I have a son in New Orleans, in-laws in Lake Charles and spend lots of time down there. This "world" is not so different as you would suspect. The difference is that those of us from the North experience the whole culture of the state while many of those from the South never venture to to the North to understand how much we share.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• AsylumGuido wrote:
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:
    AsylumGuido wrote:
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:So mad I can't see the pics!! Regardless Guido you're ALL class.

Why can't you see the pics? Are you getting an error? I am hosting them on photobucket. You may have some sort of block going on with photobucket.com. Is one of you a Geek-type (complimentary, of course) that could help her out?

It's blocked.

What browser are you using?

Google.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• Largent80 wrote:Guido is the #1 guest fan on this board.

No longer a guest Largent. He's family now. BTW AG. Would love to hear the details on that mini waffle fry burger thing you had going on there. Cant quit thinking about it
    Hawkfan509
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• MizzouHawkGal wrote:
    AsylumGuido wrote:
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:So mad I can't see the pics!! Regardless Guido you're ALL class.

Why can't you see the pics? Are you getting an error? I am hosting them on photobucket. You may have some sort of block going on with photobucket.com. Is one of you a Geek-type (complimentary, of course) that could help her out?

It's blocked.

Does a direct link to the gallery work? Hawk Hat Gallery

If it does, maybe Guido could add the link to his sig?

Guido, of course, if your unhappy about the direct link being posted, just lemme know and I'll edit it out.
    Holy Catfish! Touchdown Seahawks!
    A London Hawk
    NET Starter

• A London Hawk wrote:
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:
    AsylumGuido wrote:

It's blocked.

Guido, of course, if your unhappy about the direct link being posted, just lemme know and I'll edit it out.

No problem with that, London. Anyone could find the root anyway. But, do you have any ideas how to help out our friend?

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• Hawkfan509 wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:Guido is the #1 guest fan on this board.

No longer a guest Largent. He's family now. BTW AG. Would love to hear the details on that mini waffle fry burger thing you had going on there. Cant quit thinking about it

Here you go!

1 pound ground beef
    16 large frozen French fries waffle cut potatoes
    seasoning of your choice for the beef (onion powder, garlic powder, Tony Chachere's, pepper, etc.)
    cheddar cheese cut to fit
    cherry tomatoes, sliced
    mustard, ketchup, dairy sour cream, and/or dill pickle slices

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.

Evenly space potatoes on baking sheet. Bake potatoes for 18 to 20 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Remove from oven. Adjust oven racks and preheat broiler.

In a medium bowl combine meat and seasoning. Form into 16 1-ounce mini burgers

Cook the patties in large skillet, uncovered, over medium-high heat for five minutes or until 160 degrees F if squeamish, turning burgers once halfway through cooking.

Drain the fat. Top each potato with a burger, cheese slices, and tomato slice. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and tomato begins to brown.

Serve with mustard, ketchup, sour cream, and/or pickles and beer.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• Hawkfan509 wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:Guido is the #1 guest fan on this board.

No longer a guest Largent. He's family now.

I wholeheartedly agree with this.
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

• I too ignored this thread for too long. I knew that you were a class act Guido. But you, sir, are one of the best members of this site, enemy or no.

Thanks for this excellent thread!

.....................................................................................-Webzone Niner fan GhostOfJimmyDean
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• This thread should be renamed to "Cooking with Guido"
    IcedHawk
    NET Veteran

• AsylumGuido wrote:
    A London Hawk wrote:

No problem with that, London. Anyone could find the root anyway. But, do you have any ideas how to help out our friend?

I do, but it depends whether it's just photobucket links that are blocked for Mizzou or photobucket in general.
    Holy Catfish! Touchdown Seahawks!
    A London Hawk
    NET Starter

• Dude…

You sir, are rather amazing. About as quality as any individual can get. You have clearly attained ‘beyond yourself’ status. And this entire thread is a testament to how and why that matters. Well done, mate (both content and the lyrical nature of the postings themselves. Truly enjoyable read).

I gotta say, it’s a shame we can’t completely recruit you over to our side. There can never be enough and you would surely enhance what we already have. But of course I absolutely appreciate why that can’t ever happen. Loyalty must not ever diminish. (Besides, you quite obviously ARE a Saint, to the root!)

Just so ya know, I’ve always favored the Saints just a bit. For the very same reason I’m a non-native Seahawk fan. There’s a similarity in the struggle we’ve endured. And I very much identify with that. You can be sure I felt a great satisfaction when you claimed the crown. I knew that the city of New Orleans and all Saints fans – had earned, deserved, and could make great use of that accomplishment.

And now we BOTH know what that feels like. To be a FANatic and enjoy a World Championship.

Here’s hoping it helps us learn to be something close to as gracious as you are, good sir.

-Salute

PS Father Sarducci brought me a ton of good giggles growin’ up. Nice choice.
    Schleprock
    NET Bench Warmer

• I haven't read the entire thread yet, at about page 6, but I just wanted to say this is one of my favorite threads ever on here. Thanks Guido!
    Hawkaholic
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• Just read the thread from start to right here. I will follow it daily. Extraordinary stuff! BAM!

Save a place at the table for us Big Willie.
    Kansashawkfan
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• Thank you all so much. More coming tonight. Just working on dinner and then will get back to the task at hand, sharing Hawk Hat's, or should I say, our Journey.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• AsylumGuido wrote:*** Continuing Journeys of Hawk Hat - 2/9/2014 - Longer, Wider, Faster ***

In an earlier installment I had stated that Hawk Hat was only the second non-Saints NFL cap I had owned and worn. While this is true, I did, and have, worn a cap from another professional football team for years.

The year was 1994. The Saints were coming off an 8-8 season following three straight years of making the playoffs, losing all three in the wild card round. We all know what the end of the season brings. It brings hunger for football.

That hunger was satiated for me when an expansion of the very established Canadian Football League targeted our sister city, Shreveport, as a new location for a franchise, the Shreveport Pirates. The franchise was owned by a father and son team, Bernard and Lonnie Glieberman, from Detroit who were previously owners of the Ottawa Rough Riders. After a very "rough" beginning, the franchise became a reality. The head coach, after an early change, was the NFL Hall of Famer Forrest Gregg.

Oh, and with that, came gear.

I was a season ticket holder from day one and will never forget when the Pirates finally won their first game 15 games into the 18 game season. It was a total downpour and we were facing the only expansion team to manage a winning record. Independence Stadium, home of the Independence Bowl, was swamped by the rain. My wife, for some reason, refused to attend, so I brought my brother-in-law on her ticket. We knew victory was close at hand and began moving down toward the field gates as the clock approached the double zeros. The guards at the gates just let us through as the final ten seconds clicked away. We ran out onto the field along with tens of, okay, with hundreds of Pirates fans.

It was incredible. We high-fived players and chest bumped cheerleaders. Or, maybe that was the other way around. We had many beers. It all isn't clear.

Oh, and something I may have left out to this point is that Guido was elected the Admiral of the Pirates booster club, The Armada. Yes, here is the flag I waved at every game, home and away, that I attended during the run. It also shows the Pirates yearbook for 1995 with Billie Joe Tolliver, the huge addition, on the cover.

Tolliver spent ten years in the NFL before and after his one year stint with the Pirates including being one of the only two Billy Joe's to be QB's on an NFL roster with the Saints joining Billy Joe Holbert in 1998-1999. Tollliver signed this cap in a preseason practice and and addressed my equally red-headed four year old son saying, "that us redheads have to stick together and make sure you wear sunscreen out here."

Another notable member of the Pirates was place kicker Bjorn Nittmo who spent time with the NY Giants and appeared several times on the David Letterman Show because Letterman enjoyed saying "Nittmo". Bjorn was one of the coolest people I have ever met.

The Shreveport Pirates run in the CFL came to an end in 1995 when Lonnie Glieberman sent a message to me in the bar in San Antonio following the final game of the season. I went up to his room where he informed me that he was moving the franchise to Virginia. I can't repeat what I told him that night.

Once again, memories raised by Hawk Hat's arrival.

'Til next time,

Hawk Hat and Guido!
    Last edited by AsylumGuido on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• Wow, wasn't expecting to read about the Shreveport Pirates tonight. I actually attended a couple of their games when they travelled north to Calgary. GO STAMPS GO!
    Love 1 NFL team, hate the other 31!
    Love 1 NHL team, hate 28 other teams, and REALLY hate the Vancouver Canucks!
    Howie_16
    NET Bench Warmer

• Howie_16 wrote:Wow, wasn't expecting to read about the Shreveport Pirates tonight. I actually attended a couple of their games when they travelled north to Calgary. GO STAMPS GO!

I remember listening to those games on the radio. Y'all crushed us 52-8 in 1994, but the game at Calgary was much closer in 1995 with a final of 27-19.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• This thread just gets better and better!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• AsylumGuido wrote:
    Howie_16 wrote:Wow, wasn't expecting to read about the Shreveport Pirates tonight. I actually attended a couple of their games when they travelled north to Calgary. GO STAMPS GO!

I remember listening to those games on the radio. Y'all crushed us 52-8 in 1994, but the game at Calgary was much closer in 1995 with a final of 27-19.

What were your impressions of 3 down football and the rouge? How would you compare the talent level of CFL teams with college teams in the SEC?
    Love 1 NFL team, hate the other 31!
    Love 1 NHL team, hate 28 other teams, and REALLY hate the Vancouver Canucks!
    Howie_16
    NET Bench Warmer

• Howie_16 wrote:
    AsylumGuido wrote:
    Howie_16 wrote:Wow, wasn't expecting to read about the Shreveport Pirates tonight. I actually attended a couple of their games when they travelled north to Calgary. GO STAMPS GO!

What were your impressions of 3 down football and the rouge? How would you compare the talent level of CFL teams with college teams in the SEC?

I was a fan of the CFL long before we got the Pirates. The extra player along with the ability to have multiple in motion and moving toward the line at the snap makes for an extremely exciting game. I love the fact that the passing game is emphasized due to one less down than the classic American version. The larger endzone also allows the offense to run basically the same plays as they would run at any other point on the field. I also liked the rouge. It forced the return attempt on vitually every kick.

As for the comparison to SEC football, I would say that while the raw talent level at the upper end of the roster of a CFL team would not be as high, it is still a professional team and has more depth, experience and practice under its belt. The size advantage would go to the SEC starters, but the overall speed may be tilted toward the CFL game.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• Guido, you are a credit to all mankind. Bless you, sir.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• SeatownJay wrote:Guido, you are a credit to all mankind. Bless you, sir.

I guarantee you that Mrs. Guido would hardily argue against that point.

:oops:

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• Guido I got on a computer today and saw the pictures. Totally awesome and you are a gentleman and scholar end of story.
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• MizzouHawkGal wrote:Guido I got on a computer today and saw the pictures. Totally awesome and you are a gentleman and scholar end of story.

Keep following, Mizzou. Its just getting started.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• AsylumGuido wrote:
    MizzouHawkGal wrote:Guido I got on a computer today and saw the pictures. Totally awesome and you are a gentleman and scholar end of story.

Keep following, Mizzou. Its just getting started.

That's a guarantee sir.:)
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• What a fantastic thread and class act! Guido you sir are good people. New Orleans is one of my most favorite places to visit. I went there a few years ago with my best friend when the Seahawks were playing the Saints. The culture, the friendliness, the mystique, the FOOD! All amazing. Even though I was severely under the weather for the trip, it was a ton of fun. I cannot wait to go back. Thank you kind sir for the fantastic work!

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• I apologize Admiral for not calling you by your rank. I will do better in the future.

:th2thumbs:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Just finished reading this entire thread! Well done indeed!! As the cook in my family (I spoiled my wife early on) I especially love seeing the great dishes you are sharing here. You can bet I will be trying them all. Thanks so much!!
    GO SEAHAWKS!!
    grizrgood
    NET Practice Squad

• Damn, and I thought Guido just wanted a free hat.

:34853_doh:

Outstanding cultural thread. I wished I had you for a tour guide when I saw the Hawks play your Saints in the season opener in `04.
    LudwigsDrummer
    US Navy Air VP 56 `74-`78

• grizrgood wrote:Just finished reading this entire thread! Well done indeed!! As the cook in my family (I spoiled my wife early on) I especially love seeing the great dishes you are sharing here. You can bet I will be trying them all. Thanks so much!!

I understood myself that I would be doing all of the cooking when I proposed almost exactly 26 years ago.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• After a week of severe ice storms and such Hawk Hat and I made a special trip today. Stay tuned, coming later today.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• It makes me smile to see the maple leaf in those pics Guido. Im a Saints Fan from Canada. Loved your story about cheering for the pirates. there is talk of my home province getting a CFL team.

Congrats hawks. You won the big game. People will try and take it away from you with claims of overly aggressive defense and such just like others tried to put an astrix by ours after the "bounty" scandal. Pay them no heed. They all wish they were in your position. Myself included lol.
    summersknight
    NET Bench Warmer

• *** Continuing Journeys of Hawk Hat - 2/15/2014 - Heading to the hardware store ***

After a week of unusually nasty weather down here Hawk Hat and I were able to get out and about today. We headed down to the Raceway and filled the Guidomobile up with the ol' E-85. Yup, Guido can go green.

Then we hit the road. We were on a special mission to bring home a very special sauce which will enhance one of our entrees. As you can see, it is a beautiful day as we hit the road.

Our destination is an establishment that I have frequented over the past 25 plus years. I have rented every carpet cleaner I have ever used from this place. In the past year I have been saved by finding 6” galvanized steel bolts, a 1mm drill bit and a Dremel polishing set. So, where the heck else would you go when you need a rare regional sauce?

Of course, you head to Tubbs Hardware in Bossier City! Tubbs has been a fixture in Bossier for decades and the owner, Don Tubbs, is always on site. Not only can they supply your hardware needs, but they can also help you with your other cultural needs. You can find Mardi Gras knick-knacks …

… you can find a wide array of beads …

… and, the whole time being assisted by Tubbs more than friendly staff.

And, of course, you can find more Saints gear …

Tubbs is also the place to go to pick up a gator head for the coffee table …

... or a souvenir T-shirt ...

... or two …

And, as the owner points out, you can always pick up your King Cake at his hardware store.

Let’s not forget the reason Hawk Hat and I made this trip, the Zee’s Jalapeno Sausage Sauce!

It looks like we made it back to the Casa in time for Hawk Hat to grab a few rays by the pool while I got the ribs and smoked sausage going on the grill.

(This installment was brought to you by Snappy Scrubs Car Wash and Therapy Center where you can wash your car AND inner soul.)

See you again soon,

Hawk Hat and Guido!

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• Tubbs looks suprisingly good in that Hawk Hat. lol

You've about convinced the wife and I we need to order one of those cakes. Seems to me one of the first places you went shipped them.

That Hardware store is definitely a destination stop.

and of course thank you again for being such a great sport.
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• I musta missed Tubbs when I was down there. Our tour did not go there apparently. But we did go to Papafertittas..for a muffy.
    A grand tasting sammich by the way. Twas a good lunch stop on a long day. Have a wonderful day.
    Cats will rule the world...just ask my cat.
    Gollum had a ring...Bilbo took it...Frodo had it...Gollum got it back.
    Gollum never had OUR ring.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• The Radish wrote:Tubbs looks suprisingly good in that Hawk Hat. lol

You've about convinced the wife and I we need to order one of those cakes. Seems to me one of the first places you went shipped them.

That Hardware store is definitely a destination stop.

and of course thank you again for being such a great sport.

Many places ship them. Check out Gambinos. They supply the Bergeron's Cajun Meats with theirs.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• Seahawkfan80 wrote:I musta missed Tubbs when I was down there. Our tour did not go there apparently. But we did go to Papafertittas..for a muffy.
    A grand tasting sammich by the way. Twas a good lunch stop on a long day. Have a wonderful day.

The Muffaletta is a Louisiana classic. And Hawk Hat and I will absolutely need to make a trip to Fertitta's for lunch some day soon.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• Guido: you've got to be one of the coolest sonsabitches on the internet. Well played.
    “We need to be challenged, ... and we need to be under the gun to respond.” --Pete Carroll
    nanomoz
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• Love that "Crawfish Capital" shirt. I'd wear the hell out of that as a souvenir. But Hawk Hat with the sunglasses and sunscreen, for some reason, struck me as the funniest so far. Great stuff, man.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• I want Po Boys now. And crawfish. And red beans and rice.

Whenever I come into this thread, I leave it hungry.
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:Love that "Crawfish Capital" shirt. I'd wear the hell out of that as a souvenir. But Hawk Hat with the sunglasses and sunscreen, for some reason, struck me as the funniest so far. Great stuff, man.

Maybe we can work something out on the shirt. Let me check out the price and have my wife give me the quote on shipping. PM me if you are truly interested.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• Hay AG,

You need to add a few pics of those ribs and sausage that sauce went on. :) One of my favorite episodes of No Reservations is Cajun Country. Have you ever attended a boucherie? One of these days I will travel to LA and would love to participate in one.

SC
    StoneCold
    NET Rookie

• StoneCold wrote:Hay AG,

You need to add a few pics of those ribs and sausage that sauce went on. :) One of my favorite episodes of No Reservations is Cajun Country. Have you ever attended a boucherie? One of these days I will travel to LA and would love to participate in one.

SC

Nope. Never had the pleasure of attending a boucheire. They are few and far between these days. Although, you can have pretty much the same experiences at other festivals throughout the state without the actual butchering of the hogs. They all include the boudin, crawfish, cracklins and BBQ.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• Just finished reading the entire thread.

Great Gatsby Guido! That's some mighty impressive example of ambassadorship of football goodwill you got going there!
    Nice job on the travels so far, and thanks for adding the inspiring scrumptious fixin's to keep us hungry for more!

Perhaps someday 2013 NFC West Division Champions Hawk hat will meet up with his two bigger brothers. Now THAT would be a truly inspirational story!

Here's to your travels so far... :thirishdrinkers:
    And I really love seeing you capturing some of your friends and acquaintances wearing the hat. Seeing the different expressions on their faces is fun.

Looking forward to the next installment!
    << formerly known as jjinwa >>
    HomerJHawk
    NET Rookie

• jjinwa wrote:Just finished reading the entire thread.

Great Gatsby Guido! That's some mighty impressive example of ambassadorship of football goodwill you got going there!
    Nice job on the travels so far, and thanks for adding the inspiring scrumptious fixin's to keep us hungry for more!

Perhaps someday 2013 NFC West Division Champions Hawk hat will meet up with his two bigger brothers. Now THAT would be a truly inspirational story!

Here's to your travels so far... :thirishdrinkers:
    And I really love seeing you capturing some of your friends and acquaintances wearing the hat. Seeing the different expressions on their faces is fun.

Looking forward to the next installment!

Welcome aboard, jjinwa. I have a feeling we have just peeked a the tip of the iceberg.

Nobody > Radish

AsylumGuido
    * Class Act Saints Fan *

• As a WA native who's now about an hour west of Shreveport, I absolutely love this thread more than words can express. Guido you are amazing! And I know that Hawk Hat is having the time of his life!
    Confuseopsicle
    NET Bench Warmer

PreviousNext

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information