Where can I watch NFL games in Dublin?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Where can I watch NFL games in Dublin?
Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:51 pm
  • I'm going to Ireland soon and am worried I might not be able to watch the playoff games over there. I'm sure (hopefully) the super bowl will be everywhere there, but I would like to line up what bars I might be able to see the hawks play before hand.

Thanks for any help guys
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

• from the first row?
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• The time change can mean you are up pretty late into the night/early morning, but when I was in the UK late December/early January the playoff games were all on television, so you should have no trouble finding it from most places. I don't recall what the networks were that aired them and I was in England not Ireland, but I'd imagine it is similar. Good luck. Every Seahawk fan should be watching every game as this could end up being a historical season.
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• The game will be on SKY SPORTS 3 HD @ 21:00.
    SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

RIP ROAD WOES 12/2/2012
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

• The above poster is correct in that all of the playoff games will be livebon Sky Sports. However, sports bars are not really a thing over here, and you may struggle to find a bar showing US football on a Sat night in Dublin. Bigger hotel chains are perhaps more likely to carry the channel in their room (it's a premium satellite or cable channel, albeit verging on the ubiquitous). Your other option would be to watch it on the NFL official online service. I realise that the time difference is a pain, so PM me if you need help looking into it.
    Machine-wrapped, with butter?

Yes, machine-wrapped, WITH BUTTER
    cdallan
    NET Veteran

• Thanks for the help. I will still be home for this Saturdays game but will miss the next 2 games. At least I now know it will be on national tv there.
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:51 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information