Any fans of the Arrow series?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Any fans of the Arrow series?
Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:13 am
  • I've just started watching this. I'm only 1/2way through the first season and it's been a fairly good series so far.
    Anyone else?
    Chapman
    NET Veteran

Re: Any fans of the Arrow series?
Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:41 am
  • Yeah, I've been watching. It's one of the better "comic book hero" shows I've seen.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.

2015 Adopt-A-Rookie: Tyler Lockett
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: Any fans of the Arrow series?
Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:23 am
  • I do watch it. I'm a little torn...I do enjoy the show, but think that sometimes the acting is a little "over the top". It may be more of a genre thing than an acting thing, so I can somewhat overlook it. I don't rate it as a great show, but it is definitely a solid show IMO and I'll continue watching it.

Spoiler Alert....if you don't want to know more, don't scroll down...
    I am intrigued about a new character they added this season, Barry Allen. I've heard rumors that they will be making a spinoff series about him as The Flash, but supposedly it's dependent upon how he's received on his short run on Arrow first

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

It is currently Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:12 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information