The Seahawks really need to win now...

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
The Seahawks really need to win now...
Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:52 am
  • Ok..Ive arrived for the conclusion of the regular season..and Ive made arrangements to be here all the way til the end of January, so that I can be here for the playoff games that seemed like such a sure bet when I got the tickets a few weeks ago. And now.. if they lose tomorrow..Im over here for no reason! Awesome. I suppose if they play a game in SF I could go to that.. but basically my sure bet doesnt seem so sure anymore.

All I can say is Go Hawks! I will be a laughing stock if they lose..

Off to bed, jet lagged as hell and want to have fresh lungs tomorrow.

Good night all..tomorrow is the conclusion of an amazing regular season all told!
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Re: The Seahawks really need to win now...
Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:47 pm
  • Looks to me like your tickets were well spent! Envious of your playoff experience.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Re: The Seahawks really need to win now...
Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:09 am
  • Yes! Im completely jet lagged and Ive never had such a sore throat... but it was satisfying to see the win and to know I dont look like an idiot tonight! Well, at least not the this reason anyway. lol.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• Have you ever attended a playoff game at the Clink, Veta?
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Yes..Ive been to one, the Redskins game our Super Bowl season. Ive attended one away playoff game as well, the snow game in Green Bay.
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information