need help finding a Knight Rider episode (or 2)

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • So (as if you all didn't already know, nerds) they've got "all" the episodes of the original Knight Rider series on Comcast On Demand. I say "all" because there's clearly a couple episodes missing from each season from what I can tell.

I'm looking for a particular episode where, according to this 25+ year old memory, Michael has been poisoned and ends up, half conscious, chasing a leer jet down a runway trying to get the antidote. I've narrowed it down to what I believe is Season 3 episode 9 "Dead of Knight" which is of course one of the episodes missing. I hope I'm wrong.

Secondarily, I also feel like I remember an episode where KITT is dead and Michael finds his guts (brain & vocal box in a shelf stereo-ish sized black box) buried in a bunch of junk in a garage somewhere. I could be totally off base on this BECAUSE I WAS LIKE 7 when I watched it... recorded on VHS... 37 times in a matter of weeks.

Any help?

PS GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• nm.
    Holy Catfish! Touchdown Seahawks!
    A London Hawk
    NET Starter

• Zebulon Dak wrote:So (as if you all didn't already know, nerds) they've got "all" the episodes of the original Knight Rider series on Comcast On Demand. I say "all" because there's clearly a couple episodes missing from each season from what I can tell.

I'm looking for a particular episode where, according to this 25+ year old memory, Michael has been poisoned and ends up, half conscious, chasing a leer jet down a runway trying to get the antidote. I've narrowed it down to what I believe is Season 3 episode 9 "Dead of Knight" which is of course one of the episodes missing. I hope I'm wrong.

Secondarily, I also feel like I remember an episode where KITT is dead and Michael finds his guts (brain & vocal box in a shelf stereo-ish sized black box) buried in a bunch of junk in a garage somewhere. I could be totally off base on this BECAUSE I WAS LIKE 7 when I watched it... recorded on VHS... 37 times in a matter of weeks.

Any help?

PS GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME.

I have not even seen the antidote one, but pretty clearly remember him finding all the parts and putting them in a 57 Chevy 2 dr hardtop. I'm a car guy and love 57 Chevys but they ain't Kitt. lol
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• That was in the Knight Rider 2000 movie. But then again, maybe the part I'm thinking of was too.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• According to the Knight Rider Season 3 Wiki page, you are correct.

55 9 "Dead of Knight" Bernard L. Kowalski Story by: Janis Hendler & Tom Greene
    Teleplay by: Peter Baloff & David W. Wallert December 2, 1984 58607
    A young dancer ingests a poison meant for Michael. She dies as a result, and Michael investigates to find out why. He races to save his own life by finding the assassin in Mexico and recovering an antidote after being injected with the poison. KITT uses a new comedy sub-routine to keep Michael alive when pursuing the antidote.

Check your PMs!
    longsh0t
    NET Practice Squad

• longsh0t wrote:According to the Knight Rider Season 3 Wiki page, you are correct.

55 9 "Dead of Knight" Bernard L. Kowalski Story by: Janis Hendler & Tom Greene
    Teleplay by: Peter Baloff & David W. Wallert December 2, 1984 58607
    A young dancer ingests a poison meant for Michael. She dies as a result, and Michael investigates to find out why. He races to save his own life by finding the assassin in Mexico and recovering an antidote after being injected with the poison. KITT uses a new comedy sub-routine to keep Michael alive when pursuing the antidote.

Check your PMs!

Yeah that sounds like the one! I hope it's still as amazing as I remember it hahaha!
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• I think amazing is a bit strong for any episode of Knight Rider but it was good fun.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Did you get the episode? PM me if you need it still.
    LargentFan
    NET Starter

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:14 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information