The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
For those of you who use a VPN provider. Wanted to ask who you use / who you'd recommend.
I've been using Torguard for about a year. Had no complaints up until a month or so ago. They've recently been hit w/ DDOS attacks preventing updates, IP checks, etc.
Thinking about making a change but would like some feedback/recommendations.
Reasons for choosing Torguard:
1) They prevent bit torrent on all of their US servers (as well as a few other countries), so it's less likely that I have to worry about my ISP throttling my connection when using them.
2) They don't keep logs.
3) $9.95 / month
RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
- NET Veteran
- Posts: 3631
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
- Location: WA
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, though I have no recommendations to make. Strongly considering a VPN service so I can buy NFL Game Day next fall.
Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
RedAlice is right.
"VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
- *NET FCC Liaison*
- Posts: 24234
- Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
- Location: Kirkland, WA
We use SonicWall's for our VPN use, haven't had any issues. Though, this is an expensive route to go.
- *SILVER SUPPORTER*
- Posts: 3534
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
- Location: Huntsville, Al
- NET Starter
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:30 am
Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]
- Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests