Anybody Do A No Wheat/No Dairy Type Diet Cleanse?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • Once I'd finished my course, I started taking notice of labels on packaged/processed food, even down to basics like bread. That alone can be a good reason to seek out a healthier diet.

Even if you simply cut out the obvious stuff (like soda, as already mentioned) you're on your way to helping yourself long-term. And that has to be a good thing.
    uncle fester
    NET Veteran

• I've gotten into the habit of making pasta the night before, then bringing it for lunch, and often I have more at dinner along with some type of meat.

Have always loved bread as well...ever since I was a toddler.

I'm feeling like I definitely need to up my vegetables and proteins and cut back on the carbs. I'm in my mid 30s now and I feel like looking good is definitely getting more challenging in terms of what I can eat and what I can't.

I'm thinking of changing my diet gradually rather than going cold turkey now, because I feel like if I go too fast my body will be screaming.
    Always Fierce
    NET Practice Squad

• In regards to dairy. Milk is meant to put 2000 pounds on a calf. It's not meant for human consumption. But, man I really love cheese!

And someone noted that you don't get carbs with gluten free. You sure do. Veggies have carbs along with potatoes and whole grains.
    kinesmajor
    NET Rookie

• And. Watch fat sick and nearly dead. It's on netflix. Good watch.
    kinesmajor
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information