Reporting an individual to the IRS

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Re: Reporting an individual to the IRS
Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:49 am
  • HansGruber wrote:Yeah the story has a couple holes in it for sure

What holes might those be?
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:22 am
  • Why is everyone making themselves sound superior by trying to take the piss out of Greenhell, here? I don't get it, really.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:09 am
  • Greenhell wrote:
    HansGruber wrote:Yeah the story has a couple holes in it for sure

What holes? Where to start?

Your brother never knew or profited from her making an extra 5-6 thousand a year?
    She never put any of 'her' money or labor towards the maintenance or upkeep of the house?
    They never had any joint accounts, etc.?
    He's not a co-conspirator? As long as they were man & wife, your brother does nothing about the tax evasion, but now he's a model citizen?

I could go on, but why?

Your story just doesn't make sense. I'm sure there is some reality in your post, but a lot of it you just made up along the way. IMHO. Maybe you should have stayed with just the "should I turn her in" question. Instead you had to keep spinning this story. Enough.
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:18 am
  • Man, we sure do have ALOT of members here that must be perfect, based solely on the judgments they cast. A lot of armchair morality deities. And, a lot of others who worry about others more than themselves.

"I'm the crazy one" on most cases, but this thread makes me uncomfortable. Just gross. Greenhell's a good dude. Enough.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:35 am
  • LymonHawk wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:
    HansGruber wrote:Yeah the story has a couple holes in it for sure

Your brother never knew or profited from her making an extra 5-6 thousand a year?
    She never put any of 'her' money or labor towards the maintenance or upkeep of the house?
    He's not a co-conspirator? As long as they were man & wife, your brother does nothing about the tax evasion, but now he's a model citizen?

I could go on, but why?

Your story just doesn't make sense. I'm sure there is some reality in your post, but a lot of it you just made up along the way. IMHO. Maybe you should have stayed with just the "should I turn her in" question. Instead you had to keep spinning this story. Enough.

Of course he knew she was doing it. I stated that earlier. And In what ways was he supposed to profit from it? No, she did nothing to improve the house. Why should she? The house wasn't in her name. She wasn't sharing any of the money from the refund other than with her mother. He wanted nothing to do with for the simple fact if she ever did get in trouble from it it wouldn't be on him. He told her evey year she shouldn't do it, yet she did anyway. He offered to file jointly but she refused because she knew he made to much money and wouldn't get the big refund. As matter do fact, they wouldn't have gotten anything more than their standard refund based on combined income. And where did I say he was a model citizen?

And once again, THEY WERE NEVER MARRIED the duration of their relationship until she took him to court demanding a marriage for the sole purpose to take him to the cleaners because he ended the relationship. This bitch was crazy and still is. She threatened suicide numerous times scaring the shit out him cus we wouldn't put it past her to have tried.

No, they never had a joint account. Why is that so hard to believe? Everything was kept separate. No cars or majors purchases in their names.Th house he bought on his own.The only thing that the judge found a basis to rule a common law marriage was the fact that they have a 3 year old daughter together.

And lastly, yeah I got nothing better to do than to spend my time fabricating a story on a football forum just to stir the pot and get a reaction. :th2thumbs:
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:37 am
  • LymonHawk wrote:

I could go on, but why?

Of course he knew she was doing it. I stated that earlier. And In what ways was he supposed to profit from it? No, she did nothing to improve the house. Why should she? The house wasn't in her name. She wasn't sharing any of the money from the refund other than with her mother. He wanted nothing to do with for the simple fact if she ever did get in trouble from it it wouldn't be on him. He told her evey year she shouldn't do it, yet she did anyway. He offered to file jointly but she refused because she knew he made to much money and wouldn't get the big refund. As matter do fact, they wouldn't have gotten anything more than their standard refund based on combined income. And where did I say he was a model citizen?

And once again, THEY WERE NEVER MARRIED the duration of their relationship until she took him to court demanding a marriage for the sole purpose to take him to the cleaners because he ended the relationship. This bitch was crazy and still is. She threatened suicide numerous times scaring the shit out him cus we wouldn't put it past her to have tried.

No, they never had a joint account. Why is that so hard to believe? Everything was kept separate. No cars or majors purchases in their names.Th house he bought on his own.The only thing that the judge found a basis to rule a common law marriage was the fact that they have a 3 year old daughter together.

And lastly, yeah I got nothing better to do than to spend my time fabricating a story on a football forum just to stir the pot and get a reaction. :th2thumbs:
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:38 am
  • pehawk wrote:Man, we sure do have ALOT of members here that must be perfect, based solely on the judgments they cast. A lot of armchair morality deities. And, a lot of others who worry about others more than themselves.

"I'm the crazy one" on most cases, but this thread makes me uncomfortable. Just gross. Greenhell's a good dude. Enough.

Thank you. :D
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information