Hot sauce ??

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Re: Hot sauce ??
Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:31 am
  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    m0ng0 wrote:I like sriracha

Ahh, but would you like a foot long with creamy cock sauce? Only five dollars...

How did you make the leap from sriracha to that?

I don't even....
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:46 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    m0ng0 wrote:I like sriracha

Ahh, but would you like a foot long with creamy cock sauce? Only five dollars...

How did you make the leap from sriracha to that?

I don't even....

You're seriously asking how Sac went from joking about sriracha to dreaming about man meat in his mouth?

It's Sac we're talking about, here. Come on, Peaches.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:01 am
  • You mean because subway has a new sauce that is literally called "creamy sriracha sauce" and the common nickname for sriracha is "cock sauce" because of the rooster on the bottle and because you can get a footlong for $5?
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:24 am
  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:You mean because subway has a new sauce that is literally called "creamy sriracha sauce" and the common nickname for sriracha is "cock sauce" because of the rooster on the bottle and because you can get a footlong for $5?

I...yeah. Okay. I see it now.

thank you.
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:40 am
  • You're stretching. Try yoga.

Who the hell goes to Subway willingly, anyways? #JimmyJohn's4Life
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:41 pm
  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:You mean because subway has a new sauce that is literally called "creamy sriracha sauce" and the common nickname for sriracha is "cock sauce" because of the rooster on the bottle and because you can get a footlong for $5?

Is Creamy Sriracha sauce similar to Cream of Sumyungman?

A Blue Buzz-Saw has emerged from the Pacific Northwest. Prepare, NFL.

SEAHAWKS, 2014. Coming soon...
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:10 pm
  • "The Man" at Dixie's BBQ is without a doubt the hottest I have tried. It was the hot sauce equivalent to a mugging. I'm sure something hotter exists but part of me just wonders "why?" when it comes to stuff like that.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:13 pm
  • Did they used to have Dixie BBQ at UW when the Hawks were playing there? I think I remember something called "The man" sauce that they would dip a toothpick into, so you can have a taste before you put it on. That stuff was pretty good.

I eat spicy food especially when I am sick, because it makes me feel better. The worse the cold, the spicier the food.

RolandDeschain - noted Dorito eater wrote:If you want to come prove your smack talking capabilities in person, stop by Gold's Gym in Kirkland any night around 5-6pm and say hi.
    Dtowers
    * Fat Stoner Nerd *

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:03 pm
  • Dtowers wrote:I eat spicy food especially when I am sick, because it makes me feel better. The worse the cold, the spicier the food.

That's interesting... Seems like it would clear out the snot though, especially something like horseradish that seems to open up the sinuses. Would kinda be like Draino for your head. :lol: Might have to try that next time I catch a cold... Which I hope is NEVER! :evil:

BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:11 pm
  • BlueThunder wrote:
    Dtowers wrote:I eat spicy food especially when I am sick, because it makes me feel better. The worse the cold, the spicier the food.

That's interesting... Seems like it would clear out the snot though, especially something like horseradish that seems to open up the sinuses. Would kinda be like Draino for your head. :lol: Might have to try that next time I catch a cold... Which I hope is NEVER! :evil:

Yep, I do it too. Big bowl of pho as spicy as I can get it and I can almost forget about the cold for at least an hour or 2.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:18 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    BlueThunder wrote:
    Dtowers wrote:I eat spicy food especially when I am sick, because it makes me feel better. The worse the cold, the spicier the food.

Yep, I do it too. Big bowl of pho as spicy as I can get it and I can almost forget about the cold for at least an hour or 2.

EXACTLY! Pho is my go to, but I also like Thai as well.

RolandDeschain - noted Dorito eater wrote:If you want to come prove your smack talking capabilities in person, stop by Gold's Gym in Kirkland any night around 5-6pm and say hi.
    Dtowers
    * Fat Stoner Nerd *

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:20 pm
  • Dtowers is spot-on about the sick thing. I make a drink with tomato juice, celery salt, a bunch of Tabasco, and some other stuff I can't remember that I have written down somewhere that just opens my sinuses right the frig up when I drink it.

It makes you feel a lot better mainly from a mental perspective, because you're nowhere near as clogged up, and clogged sinuses are annoying as hell.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:25 pm
  • Even Top Ramen will do in a pinch. I make it with extra broth and throw about a half a bottle of Franks in there and I'm good. Couple teaspoons of cayenne too if it's handy.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:44 pm
  • Dave's insanity has a ghost chili sauce with added capsaicin oil. I think it tastes awful, but it is painful.

My favorite? The green Yucateca Habenero sauce. It isn't evil hot, but it has a citrusy flavor I just love.

Years back I had food at a great thai place. When asked how hot I wanted my food, I answered with a smart ass "how hot can you make it?"
    One of only two times I have not been able to finish a dish.

Years later, I did the same at a great Indian food place. Only time in my life hot food has left me so light headed I could not drive. The cook came out as I finished my meal and told me I was an idiot. I disagreed, people pay good money to get that euphoric.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:35 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:Dave's insanity has a ghost chili sauce with added capsaicin oil. I think it tastes awful, but it is painful.

I draw the line at a hot sauce that is hotter than hell but adds nothing to the flavor. I bought a half-pint bottle of stuff called "100% PAIN". It was chucked into the garbage after trying it out on 3 or 4 things. It was hot as hell, but with no good flavor imparted into the food. It sucked! Garbage! Never buy it! Now, if you want a magma-hot sauce that adds a wonderful flavor, I can't recommend anything better than Blair's Mega-Death sauce. Just use it very sparingly, and if you like spicy, you'll love the flavor of this stuff. I personally guarantee it. In fact, if you shell out the 10 bucks for a 5 oz bottle of this stuff, and if you don't like it, you will receive 1 (one) hearty "I'm so sorry" from me, personally. That's just the kind of guy I am...

If you wanna jump in and try it, go here: http://extremefood.com/Mega-Deat-Sauce/ Plus you get a cool skull keychain that's wrapped around the cap!

If one of you does actually order it, I wanna hear your review! Please post after you try it. Just remember to go easy and don't try to be a man and swallow a teaspoon of it or something stupid like that.

And for gods sake, it shouldn't even need to be said, but you younger guys (looking back I could see my old dumb ass doing this)... Don't think it's some joke to spike one of your soon-to-be-former friends foods with this stuff. It's not funny. This stuff is not tabasco sauce. It is several hundred times hotter, and if you got beat up over it, you'd deserve it. Take a teaspoon yourself and you'll know what I mean... Ok, dad's done lecturing you...

And here's their home page: http://extremefood.com/explore/mid/home/

BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:29 am
  • Scottemojo wrote:Dave's insanity has a ghost chili sauce with added capsaicin oil. I think it tastes awful, but it is painful..

That's the one I was thinking of.

I'm a pussy so I like Cholula anything. Their chipotle on scrabled eggs with shredded cheese and linguica is awesome. The lime on fish tacos. The original on anything. Mmmmm.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:49 am
  • Confession time: I love hot sauce but I think habaneros taste like burnt fruit rollups.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:01 pm
  • Susies Calypso Sauce from Antigua: Great flavor (not overly vinagary) and just the right amount of heat (hot but wont give you ring of fire the next day). Hard to get but well worth it!
    ETERNAL BLUE FOREVER GREEN
    Siihawk
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:03 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Using hot sauces to that kind of scale seems akin to trying to figure out how many rusty needles you can jam in your junk. What's the point? Lol. Use something a lot milder and use it like ketchup or regular BBQ sauce...

Some of you guys are nuts. :)

This is what I was thinking...do people actually get any value out of this ridiculously hot sauce other than bragging rights? I suppose if you're making a stew or something you can just pour a couple drops in and call it good since it will get spread around...but otherwise I don't see the point. Somebody help me :)

And believe me, I love hot stuff...jalapeno-eating champ at the pizza place I worked for several years ago!
    "Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."

- Barbie from Toy Story 3
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:37 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information