Breaking Bad <<<Spoiler Alert>>>

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Re: Breaking Bad <<<Spoiler Alert>>>
Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:58 am
  • Cartire wrote:Screencap this, remember it, and get back to me in 2 episodes.

Are we having a competition? :229031_chillpill:
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:54 pm
  • I think Cartire writes for Showtime. Yeck. The Aryans being the target of that M60 makes plenty of sense, and if that happens in the final episode or so, that doesn't make the whole arc of this show about the Aryans.

And I don't see how you think Hank's death doesn't bother him considering he was willing to give up every last cent of his money to save Hank. Even if that's not specifically for Hank, it'd be because he knows Hank's death means it's truly over. There's no going back, no real chance at salvaging his family, no chance of being successful in his mission. You're putting too much emphasis on the "final showdown", which is why you think it has to be Jesse. The final showdown is an aside, it's a footnote at the end of the arc of a man who ended before he ever bought a gun in a trunk of a car. Jesse will certainly play an important role, more important the Aryans (certainly in the grand scheme of things), but I think you're jumping to conclusions. Like I said, if Jesse suddenly is willing to kill innocents (even if its out of revenge) then that's not the Jesse we ever knew. His sudden change will be the lazy writing.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:57 pm
  • pinksheets wrote:I think Cartire writes for Showtime. Yeck. The Aryans being the target of that M60 makes plenty of sense, and if that happens in the final episode or so, that doesn't make the whole arc of this show about the Aryans.

And I don't see how you think Hank's death doesn't bother him considering he was willing to give up every last cent of his money to save Hank. Even if that's not specifically for Hank, it'd be because he knows Hank's death means it's truly over. There's no going back, no real chance at salvaging his family, no chance of being successful in his mission. You're putting too much emphasis on the "final showdown", which is why you think it has to be Jesse. The final showdown is an aside, it's a footnote at the end of the arc of a man who ended before he ever bought a gun in a trunk of a car. Jesse will certainly play an important role, more important the Aryans (certainly in the grand scheme of things), but I think you're jumping to conclusions. Like I said, if Jesse suddenly is willing to kill innocents (even if its out of revenge) then that's not the Jesse we ever knew. His sudden change will be the lazy writing.

Except I completely figured out what was bothering me finally. This whole time, I couldnt figure out why he was threatening Skylar, and implicating himself over the phone about everything he had done, when he knew the cops were there. Then it dawns on me, he wants the cops to think shes entirely innocent and was being threatened the whole time.

Heres where this all makes sense. He is starting fresh. He took sauls guy, he gave the baby back, he made sure the cops didnt blame any of this on skylar, and now hes starting a new life. He wouldnt do that if he wanted revenge on the Aryans. Im telling you guys. He wouldnt confess to murder, and a drug empire over the phone to the cops if he wanted to get revenge.

And the jesse thing is not a sudden change. You guys are crazy. His whole character has been drastically changed over the entire series. He has been put through so much torture by Walt (and walt confessing that he saw his gf die was the last straw) that he wants the revenge pure and simple.

I mean for god sake, he was about to burn the whole house down out of such an intense rage.

Im not saying he kills the family necessarily. But he will threaten them. IT will be the only way to get Walt to come back.

I cant believe you guys want the show to end with nobody Aryans. Jesse will escape through either tuco explosives or the mustard gas he was taught in season 1. Then he will want to find Walt.
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:16 pm
  • You could have read my post from Sunday night and realized that Walt was getting Skyler off the hook then.

You entirely miss the point. The Aryans are not what the ending will be about. They are a plot device, it's not going to be a question of UNCLE JACK VS. WALT WHO WILL WIN BATTLE FIGHT!!!! They are a catalyst, a reason for things to get to another point. If you think that M60 is for Jesse Pinkman, then I just don't know what to say to you.

None of your rambling amounts to a logical conclusion. You might even end up being correct, but absolving Skyler of guilt has zero to do with whether or not he wants to get revenge a year from then. He's clearly resigned himself to having lost his family, his empire, his fortune, and so on. So now what? He's going to be on the lam, living off the last barrel of money that all of this was for. Walt is a man that stews in his own rage. Look at Grey Matter. Maybe more harm befalls his family, maybe they move on, either way, he's lost them, he's lost his attempt to "protect" and "provide" for them. It's all been for nothing. How will that sit with an egomaniac like Walt? Again, look at the grudge he has over Grey Matter. The Aryans aren't really the villains, they are an aside, Walt is the villain, he is the reason for all of the harm, bad, pain, and misery that has come to his and everyone he cares about's doorstep. He's not going to see it that way, though. He's a petty man who will be coming to the end of his rope, and I can see him viewing the Aryans and Jesse as the reasons for why he lost his family, his empire, his money, etc. (They wouldn't listen/they killed Hank...he ratted...and so on). So when his time is about up and he finds out that the Aryans didn't do the one thing they promised him in the end (kill the man he desperately wanted dead and blamed the most for this), how could you not see Walt coming back to make sure he comes out victorious? "I won." That's how Walt reflect on his feud with Gus. He needs to write the ending, Heisenberg needs to be in control.

Jesse has been on a downward spiral ever since he met Walt. At no point has he reached anything close to being willing to kill innocent people.

Walt will be a man who always has to have "the last word" with literally nothing left to lose, no time left, and an axe to grind. I'm not even convinced his family is still in Albuquerque, what would be left for them there?

Again, maybe it turns out your way, but it'd be a huge leap for Pinkman in a small amount of time to go from essentially the show's moral center in Walt's dark world to what...Walt 2.0? Yeah, that wouldn't be cliched. Breaking Bad's writers don't start with a conclusion and work their way there, they make logical steps, box themselves and their characters into corners, and then figure out how the situation would work out. I think the M60 is for the Aryans(and Jesse at that point), I think he wants to waste them all, but I don't think that's going to be the heart of the next two episodes.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:45 pm
  • pinksheets wrote: You might even end up being correct, but absolving Skyler of guilt has zero to do with whether or not he wants to get revenge a year from then. He's clearly resigned himself to having lost his family, his empire, his fortune, and so on. So now what? He's going to be on the lam, living off the last barrel of money that all of this was for.

Except why would he come back? He has 6 months to live. His family is off the hook. He's got 11 million dollars. But his family isnt gonna be able to get anything now. Not with the situation they are in. Walt admitting that he killed Hank. They wont take any of that money anyway. He's got 6 months to live.

What would he come back for if its not to save his family?

And who would be threatening his family? Wont be the Aryans. They're way smarter then that. They would have no reason to do that. They have everything they need. Walts not coming back for Jesse. You dont look a guy in the eyes (who you have just labled a rat) and tell them you killed their gf just to piss them off. He has no love for Jesse anymore.

Jesse loaths walt. Is smart enough (with walts training) to escape by killing the aryans making some chemical shit.

He is the only truly logical choice. He has to be a threat to the family. Like I said, he might just threaten it enough to get Walts attention some how. But it would have to be elaborate, because Walt would have to find out about it. Maybe Saul as a medium, but Saul has already mentioned, that once you go with this guy, your gone, out of the loop. They would never speak again.

But dont be surprised if the message has to get to Walt in a very loud way.

Oh, and the M60? I do not think is just for Jesse. But I dont think Jesse is setting up a friendly boxing match to the death either. Walt is prepared for something.
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:59 pm
  • How long does Walt have to live in the flash forward? What if he has a week?

You're making big jumps in logic without knowing the circumstances. You only accept that Walt's family must be being threatened when there are other ways to get from point A to point B, some which make more sense of what we've seen (that gun, for one). There's not only one logical choice. Your path might end up being one that is gotten to logically, but again, Jesse's jump in character in two episodes would be drastic and simplistic in contrast to Walt's slow evolution to being that irredeemable. Jesse becomes Walt because he's mad at Walt for being Walt? It just gets circular and bland.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:05 pm
  • pinksheets wrote:How long does Walt have to live in the flash forward? What if he has a week?

You're making big jumps in logic without knowing the circumstances. You only accept that Walt's family must be being threatened when there are other ways to get from point A to point B, some which make more sense of what we've seen (that gun, for one). There's not only one logical choice. Your path might end up being one that is gotten to logically, but again, Jesse's jump in character in two episodes would be drastic and simplistic in contrast to Walt's slow evolution to being that irredeemable. Jesse becomes Walt because he's mad at Walt for being Walt? It just gets circular and bland.

I dont see this jump you keep seeing between the characters. Jesse is no longer this innocent caring boy. Hes a mental case who has seen death and wanted out forever. He has lost loved ones and committed murder himself. something he struggled crazily with. Now, he finds out the person who poisoned the boy he loved. Let his girl he loved die. He, himself, was left to die by men Walt paid to kill him with. They beat him crazily then treat him as a slave.

And somehow, its gonna be outta character for Jesse to want to threaten Walts family (btw, Jesse knows Skylar helps with the business) as a means of finding Walt?

The jump is so small at this point, its a pebble on the sidewalk. You just walk right over it.
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:11 pm
  • You're free to see it that way. I just think it'd be a cheap way to get there, though. I don't think a "I'm coming back to save my family!" hostage/threat situation is befitting the level of quality we have come to expect. I don't see it from Jesse, and it'd seem almost like backtracking from where we already are. I guess if they go that way, I'll trust that they can do it well, it's bad on paper, though.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:15 pm
  • pinksheets wrote:You're free to see it that way. I just think it'd be a cheap way to get there, though. I don't think a "I'm coming back to save my family!" hostage/threat situation is befitting the level of quality we have come to expect. I don't see it from Jesse, and it'd seem almost like backtracking from where we already are. I guess if they go that way, I'll trust that they can do it well, it's bad on paper, though.

Please tell me your Aryan Catalyst story. Because you keep saying this is all bad on paper, even though this all makes sense.

Why does Walt comeback? For revenge against the Aryans? For Hanks death? To save Jesse? To take back his money?
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:17 pm
  • I spelled it out several times already in posts you have replied to. I really don't know where to go from there.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:29 pm
  • pinksheets wrote:I spelled it out several times already in posts you have replied to. I really don't know where to go from there.

I read walt comes back, because hes pissed of that Jesse isnt dead. And M60 to kill all the Aryans that didnt do their job.

So because he cant provide or protect his family anymore, hes super pissed off, because of his ego. He is going to sacrifice going back there, where his family is absolved, and he is outta of their lives, because of his ego, because Jesse isnt dead.

This is so far out of Walts character, you need a rocket to make that jump.

And you think my interpretation of jesse, is him jumping to far out of character.
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:31 pm
  • Why did he kill Mike?
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:59 am
  • pinksheets wrote:Why did he kill Mike?

Cause Mike wouldnt give up the 9 names of his crew. They fight about it and both reach for a gun. Walt is just faster. Walt does try to make amends after the fact before Mike is dies.
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:28 pm
  • Cartire wrote:
    pinksheets wrote:Why did he kill Mike?

Cause Mike wouldnt give up the 9 names of his crew. They fight about it and both reach for a gun. Walt is just faster. Walt does try to make amends after the fact before Mike is dies.

And what does killing Mike do? It doesn't get him the 9 names. The point is Walt felt belittled, disrespected, talked down to, as he always was by Mike, and he snapped. When he sat in the car after Mike refused, you saw him boil with rage and snap. It's happened before, it'll happen again. Walt has to be on top and in control. You seem to only see plot points and rational actors, not characters with depth. When I said the writers find logical ways out after writing themselves into a corner, I didn't say that all of the characters act logically, I meant that the actions taken make sense given the characters and the circumstances, and that they are reactions, not contrivances leading to a predetermined point.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:32 pm
  • pinksheets wrote:
    Cartire wrote:
    pinksheets wrote:Why did he kill Mike?

And what does killing Mike do? It doesn't get him the 9 names. The point is Walt felt belittled, disrespected, talked down to, as he always was by Mike, and he snapped. When he sat in the car after Mike refused, you saw him boil with rage and snap. It's happened before, it'll happen again. Walt has to be on top and in control. You seem to only see plot points and rational actors, not characters with depth. When I said the writers find logical ways out after writing themselves into a corner, I didn't say that all of the characters act logically, I meant that the actions taken make sense given the characters and the circumstances, and that they are reactions, not contrivances leading to a predetermined point.

And yet you seem to not be able to see how Jesse's character can not develop any of these tendecies. Hes an angel to you for some reason.

If you cant admit that what jesse has been through can make him snap as well, then dont expect me to delve into your psychological diagnosis of Walt.
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:38 pm
  • Walt's traits have been underneath the whole time, rewatch the show and you'll see tinges of Heisenberg early on. Jesse has never shown anything like that. If you can't see the miles of distance between the guy broken apart by the killing of that kid in the desert vs. the guy who whistled while he worked, I'm sorry you aren't getting everything you can out of a great show.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:05 pm
  • pinksheets wrote:Walt's traits have been underneath the whole time, rewatch the show and you'll see tinges of Heisenberg early on. Jesse has never shown anything like that. If you can't see the miles of distance between the guy broken apart by the killing of that kid in the desert vs. the guy who whistled while he worked, I'm sorry you aren't getting everything you can out of a great show.

I guess I just dont posses your amazing ability to dissect the characters. Im surprised you waste your time here instead of making it big down in Hollywood.

Or maybe your viewing experience differs from mine, and I guess in your eyes, means that I am just lesser. If only I could enjoy it to your elitist levels. That would be the dream.
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:40 am
  • Final 2 episodes are going to 75 minutes apiece. Damn!
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:20 am
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:Final 2 episodes are going to 75 minutes apiece. Damn!

Awesome
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:24 am
  • I'm tempted not to watch this Sunday, and then just watch the final 2 in a row....
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:59 am

Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:12 am
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:For those true fans of the show.

http://screenbid.auctionserver.net/view ... tems%3D100

Enjoy.

Link isn't working for me.

Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:48 am
  • Just curious:

Do they actually teach you how to make meth on that show?
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:11 pm
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:Just curious:

Why? Looking to buy some blue?

Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:04 pm
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:Just curious:

Its all the basic chemical elements, none of the Sudafed crap. But you don't get measurements or cook times. So no, not really.
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:09 am
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    HoustonHawk82 wrote:Just curious:

Hell no, but listening to a couple friends of mine discussing that show, it almost sounds like they do. To be completely honest, I have never watched it. I've got other shows I watch like Dexter, BW Empire, and Ray Donovan.

Am I really missing some good drama?
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:05 am
  • HoustonHawk82 wrote:
    Sarlacc83 wrote:
    HoustonHawk82 wrote:Just curious:

Hell no, but listening to a couple friends of mine discussing that show, it almost sounds like they do. To be completely honest, I have never watched it. I've got other shows I watch like Dexter, BW Empire, and Ray Donovan.

Am I really missing some good drama?

I love BW. Dexter was pretty good until Lithgow was gone. Havent seen Ray Donovan, but from the promos, I can make a bold assumption.

They cant lay a finger on BB.
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:29 pm
  • Poor Jesse, he hasn't caught a break all series.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:21 pm
  • Anyone else think Todd's ass is Jesse's next Sunday?
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:57 am
  • Throwdown wrote:Anyone else think Todd's ass is Jesse's next Sunday?

I feel like Jesse deserves some form of redemption since he's been literally at rock bottom for 3-4ish months between the last two episodes on top of depression for the past 1.5 seasons, but BB is so dark that I won't be surprised if nothing good happens to him. Killing Andrea makes me think Jesse 'should' get revenge on Todd but who knows. How cold was that btw? "Nothing personal." Amazing acting on Aaron Paul's part in the car.

I now think the ricin is at least intended for Gretchen and Elliot in the foreshadowing. As far as the M60 goes, my guess is he plans on going in guns blazing but it won't end well. He has no reason to live now that his family doesn't want him and has no need for the 11 million he has to himself. Heisenberg is coming back for one last round.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:24 pm
  • 1 more episode to go, and looks like Gray Matter is back on Walt's mind.... I've had a feeling for awhile that Gray Matter is an important part of the show and Walt's motivation, the seed that created Heisenberg.

-Why did Walt leave Gretchen on a family vacation then sell out to her and Elliott? This has never been explained.
    -Walt has stated that they stole all his ideas, why did he leave all his research behind?

Now they are downplaying him as a founder on TV? Whatever happened with Gretchen, plus him losing his kids 'birth right', now this latest humiliation?

Heisenberg is coming for you Gretchen and Elliott.
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Re: Breaking Bad <<>>
Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:27 pm
  • Everybody dies in the end.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:29 pm
  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:Everybody dies in the end.

Except Huell
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:32 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:Everybody dies in the end.

Except Huell

Because he's the one doing the killing. God I hope Marie gets it. Shotgun to the gooch would be just fine.
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:34 pm
  • I want to see Jesse catch body, THATS ALL I ASK FOR!

God let Jesse drop a muthasucka.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:00 pm
  • Cartire wrote:
    Sarlacc83 wrote:
    As for the Jesse storyline, how exactly is he going to escape? It's been made very clear that Todd and the Aryans are thorough.

Ill give you a hint. Think of Tuco...... Jesse has been trained by the great Heisenberg. Look into your heart, you know this to be true... :stirthepot:

Told you.

Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:08 pm
  • That was an awesome series finale. I loved the way everything was handled & wrapped up.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:09 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:I want to see Jesse catch body, THATS ALL I ASK FOR!

God let Jesse drop a muthasucka.

I cheered at this part. :)
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:14 pm
  • Haha I let out a nice "Yeahhhhh" at that part
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:16 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:Haha I let out a nice "Yeahhhhh" at that part

I believe my exact words were "Yeah, bitch!" :)
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 pm
  • I was hoping for a final YA BITCH as he drove through the gate but regardless that was an awesome finale. Wrapped everything up perfectly and even though all their lives are forever messed up by being associated with Walt, the ending felt 'happy'. I don't think I would have liked it as much if Jesse killed Walt; the subtle nod as he is about to drive away knowing Walt will be dead within the hour was perfect. Man am I gonna miss this show..... Walking Dead writers take note of how to tell a story.

Supposedly Vince Gilligan will be working on a CBS cop drama that he wrote for them back in 2002 with the creator of House as his next project. He won't be the showrunner though so I don't know if I would totally call it his next project. I know 'Better Call Saul' got a go ahead as well but I don't think he is taking the lead on that either. Hopefully whatever comes next keeps the same writing/directing staff.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:37 pm
  • So Cartire, what say you? :lol:
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 pm
  • Satisfying ending. Great series.

Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:09 pm
  • I just watched the finale. Wow. What an amazing series. Sad that it over.

On to Walking Dead. Oh and Sons of Anarchy.
    Joey13091
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:10 pm
  • Awesome ending to an awesome show
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:14 am
  • Perfect. Sons of Anarchy, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black among others will now occupy my TV time. Breaking Bad will be sorely missed in our household.

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:25 am
  • Aros wrote:Perfect. Sons of Anarchy, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black among others will now occupy my TV time. Breaking Bad will be sorely missed in our household.

It's like when you're nearing the end of a really good book, you know the end is coming... but you don't want it to. Then you're sad it's over, but exhilarated that it was such a great story!

What a ride!

Thank you Breaking Bad.
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:40 pm
  • What a great show. The finale was perfect in my opinion. Loved that they made it all about Walt too.

What does everyone think of the spin off "Better Call Saul"? Will you tune in?
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:22 pm
  • Hawkfan77 wrote:What does everyone think of the spin off "Better Call Saul"? Will you tune in?

I'll try it, shows get a 1 episode minimum with me unless I've heard crazy good things about it, then it gets 3. Supposedly its suppose to be a comedy.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:22 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:
    Hawkfan77 wrote:What does everyone think of the spin off "Better Call Saul"? Will you tune in?

I'll try it, shows get a 1 episode minimum with me unless I've heard crazy good things about it, then it gets 3. Supposedly its suppose to be a comedy.

I liked Saul a lot as a secondary character so I'll check it out. He added some nice comedic relief in otherwise tense episodes and it was never corny. Not sure how well his schtick will hold up as the main focus though. It will be a lot of the same writers from BB from what I hear so that's promising.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:52 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information