What you drive?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
What you drive?
Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:17 pm
  • Never seen a topic like this before/
    What you driving out there 12's? Extra credit for Seahawk colored cars.

I'll start .
    1998 Subaru Outback limited.
    What you driving?
    SB 48 CHAMP HYPE BEAST
    beasthawk
    NET Veteran

Re: What you drive?
Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:22 pm
  • New Balance 12EEEE :mrgreen:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:24 pm
  • A car!
    BirdsCommaAngry
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:28 pm
  • I doubt you'll get much of a response on this--econoline vans are the vehicle/residence of choice for most members of .net.
    TalontedNoseRider
    * NET Kook *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:31 pm
  • An 03 black Dodge 2500 4x4. I can't find anything else that suits my needs. A car or anything 2wd would not work, same goes for a half ton or small pickup. I carry heavy loads, tow trailers with equipment, and drive where people should not go far too much for a light duty or independent front suspension vehicle.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran

• Blue 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited. Green 1974 Cougar XR7 (every Husky should own their own Cougar...). Blue 2007 Harley Davidson Heritage Softtail Classic. Full custom 2001 Yamaha Roadstar, with custom graphics over a silver base. Off-white 1965 Mustang. Let's see, blue, green, silver, and off-white (or, wolf gray). How about that!
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

• titleist
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:33 pm
  • 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD TX Pro 4x4 (double cab, short bed, white). 6,200 miles. I don't have a Seahawks colored car, but I do have a Seahawks colored house. In fact we matched all colors on paint chips with a Seahawks jersey and a Seahawks logo.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:36 pm
  • Here's a photo that almost shows both....

Last edited by SharkHawk on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:37 pm
  • Now THAT'S hardcore! :thirishdrinkers:
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:38 pm
  • 'get a grip on my boy racer rollbar...such a thrill when your radials squeal"-- bonus points for name that tune.

I drive a '13 Lancer SX
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:39 pm
  • 2013 wolf gray WRX STI
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 pm
  • We put in grass last week for some Seahawks green. We're going to put up bright green Christmas lights. :)
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:42 pm
  • GeekHawk wrote:Blue 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited. Green 1974 Cougar XR7 (every Husky should own their own Cougar...). Blue 2007 Harley Davidson Heritage Softtail Classic. Full custom 2001 Yamaha Roadstar, with custom graphics over a silver base. Off-white 1965 Mustang. Let's see, blue, green, silver, and off-white (or, wolf gray). How about that!

Love the COUGAR! We almost bought a 73 Montego GT in blue for my 40th b-day, but backed off because the guy wouldn't send me pics of the undercarriage. It was a really nice 429 car.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:43 pm
  • These are my primary modes of transportation:

And occasionally:

Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:46 pm
  • For some reason I always pictured Dak driving a 64 Impala or 93 Caprice SS.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:00 pm
  • SharkHawk wrote:Here's a photo that almost shows both....

Looks almost identical to my wife's little 2010 Tacoma, including the wheels. She forced the dealer to remove the TuRD decals before she would take possession of it. I agreed with her, they look tacky. They took it in the shop and came back with them gone. Looks way better without them.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:08 pm
  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:2013 wolf gray WRX STI

JK, just a WRX, bought the STI plate for $1 on ebay.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:14 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:These are my primary modes of transportation:

EDMONDS waterfront. I know that view.

I now have 210k miles on my '04 Altima. My wife and I are really attached to our cars, however she some how got a new one last year ('12 ES350).

Might get another Altima, anyone know if the road noise is any better on the new ones?
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:23 pm
  • SharkHawk wrote:For some reason I always pictured Dak driving a 64 Impala or 93 Caprice SS.

bahaha!
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:41 pm
  • OrFan wrote:
    SharkHawk wrote:Here's a photo that almost shows both....

Looks almost identical to my wife's little 2010 Tacoma, including the wheels. She forced the dealer to remove the TuRD decals before she would take possession of it. I agreed with her, they look tacky. They took it in the shop and came back with them gone. Looks way better without them.

The thing I like about mine is that it is the model they built for the military to drive in Afghanistan. They then rebranded them as a TuRD TX PRO. Basically it is an FJ Cruiser with a Tacoma body. It has the FJ suspension and all of the other fun off-road doo-dads. They had some models they built up a little more with stupid things and called the TuRD Baja, but they are maroon and semi-rare.

The military found it was cheaper to get Toyota to build them the spec of Tacoma they wanted and ship them off from Texas to Afghanistan than it was to keep buying HiLuxes from Japan and then retrofitting them to meet their needs in the middle east. This is as close to a HiLux as you can buy in the USA, and it has all of the features I loved about my FJ's, but none of the features I hated about them (blind spots, terrible rear seat access, and a shifter for 4x4 rather than a switch).

It is a real oddball and I don't think people realize they are out there. There is a 2009 4Runner that is called the "Trail Edition" that is virtually identical, and I haven't met one dealer who knows what it is. They claim the trail debuted with the release of the 5G 4Runner in 2010, but there was most definitely a 2009 Trail on the 4G platform, and it is optioned identically to my TX Pro. I've never seen another Tacoma like it, except for the other one the dealer special ordered in for me that I turned down (and he got this one instead). The one he got originally was manufactured in Mexico (3 VIN), but was a bit weird and missing a couple of things that were NOT options (supposed to be standard). He stole this 5 VIN made in Texas and/or California out of the pipeline from multiple other dealers as it was on a delivery truck passing through Utah and got it for me. Kind of a random thing, but I like it. It's bulletproof.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:53 pm
  • My 08 Tacoma
    Attachments
    mytaco1.jpg
    mytaco1.jpg (161.6 KiB) Viewed 1392 times
    ruffENrowdy
    NET Practice Squad

Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:30 pm
  • Typically use the Seibushinjuju line to my office but if I'm late or lazy I will take a taxi, usually a Prius.
    When Im on the way to field work I've used everything from 737s to USAF c-17s to French Dauphin helicopters in UN colors.
    During fieldwork I prefer Toyota trucks or locally bought second hand Land Rovers.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:42 pm
  • I've been driving the same truck since 1995. Not Seahawks colors but here's what my tailgate looks like to make up for it. (Notice the "Reserved for Seahawk fans" parking spot. As well as JSeahawks big ol' head playing peekaboo in the reflection.)

JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:45 pm
  • So far, I've got the oldest "main" car in the thread. 1992 Subaru Legacy LSi with 256,000 miles on it. Damn thing won't die so I can buy a new one, but it's looking like 2014 is going to "force" an upgrade on me. Still, I've had my current vehicle for 9 years so far, and it still runs pretty damn well. Even if it does need all new fluids and shocks...

However, I'm not embarrassed by owning a car that's old enough to drink because not spending money on a new vehicle has allowed me to pay down my student loans and buy a house.
    Last edited by Sarlacc83 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:56 pm
  • Driving a car forever is the best investment you can make. They are depreciating assets, and right now it's just you putting money into your pocket every month Sarlacc. The only reason I have a new vehicle is because I've been so sick I felt I deserved to spend some of my savings on myself before I died. I have no thoughts in my head that it was a wise decision. In fact.... I drove nothing but used and cash paid for cars forever and then just decided I "had to have" a new car. Now I think I'm going to sell it and use half of the money to buy a great used vehicle that has taken its depreciation and invest the remainder, or just drive it forever. One of the two. I haven't decided yet. It's tough in Utah where they salt the roads and you really need to have 4x4 if you are going to be a teacher. You can't show up late. You are out on the road prior to the plows coming through, and a car breakdown or slide-off will get you fired. I drove through stuff NOBODY should drive in at least 40 times last year between where I live and the outskirts of Salt Lake City. It was horrendous, and without 4x4 I would have been died or fired. :)

Drive it until the wheels fall off. If you want to buy, then I'd start making a car payment to yourself right now if you've paid off any high interest debt you might have. Then you'll have a massive down payment and all the power the day your car kicks the bucket. Also be prepared to rent a car for two weeks while you shop for the best deal. I did on this Tacoma and it was so worth it. I drove a Hyundai Elantra from Enterprise for 2 weeks at a total cost of $141 and ended up saving $3200 on my truck purchase by haggling them down and pitting dealers against each other. They realized I was in no hurry and wasn't a "desperate" buyer. I walked out twice and cut off communication a few times. $3200 may not seem like much to the buyer who is going to finance it out, but that's real money and I'd rather keep it. ;)
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:05 pm
  • That's good advice Shark. I actually got sent on business trips and would test drive various vehicles on the company budget. And my wife and I are about 2/3rds of the way to saving for that shiny new vehicle Our tax return should put us over the top. :)
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:21 pm
  • yep thats how I am, I found the car I love and will probably be buried in and my wife likes Bmw and she drives a 99 528 wagon right now and its a wonderful car, I have never made a car payment in my life and never will.
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:40 pm
  • My primary vehicle is a 2011 Victory Vision. I have a 2003 F-150 for when there is ice on the ground.
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:57 pm
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:That's good advice Shark. I actually got sent on business trips and would test drive various vehicles on the company budget. And my wife and I are about 2/3rds of the way to saving for that shiny new vehicle Our tax return should put us over the top. :)

You and your wife are awesome! If more people would do this, we all wouldn't have to be (to borrow a phrase from a former Seahawks kicker) a slave to the businessman (or bank). :)

You can continue to sock away that "car payment" and when you get the car... take the extra after you negotiate down further and put what you WOULD HAVE spent on the stupid "dealer warranty" and put it in a secondary savings account. You'll then have that money at your disposal and it will be in place of their warranty. I did that on a vehicle. They tried to sell me a warranty for 2 grand (haha... bumper to bumper, everything no-deductible for 100,000 miles). I told the finance d-bag that I put the money aside and then have it if I have a car issue. He said, "Yeah, lots of people say that. Nobody does it." I said, "Wait, you've never heard of a SAVINGS ACCOUNT?" He said, "Uh yeah, but not for your car. I mean if the transmission goes, that's $2500. You can't afford that on a teacher's salary." I said, "Wait, I guess we better cancel the deal. I mean if it's such a piece of garbage that you don't feel good about me driving it off of your lot without spending an extra 2 grand to protect the shoddy transmission, then I don't want it." Back pedal central. It was hilarious back and forth, and I got him to knock another $185 off the final price for wasting more of my time on my day off by the time we were through. I did put the money in an account just to prove him wrong. At the time I sold the car then I took that $2000 and took my family to Disneyland. They loved it.

In future deals I've taken all money I had budgeted, but did not spend and put it into a stock portfolio I didn't start until 3 years ago. I've gotten it to produce about $8000 in "free money" just off of the $4000 I have put in over little dinks and dunks over the middle (football playcalling comparo).

Do what works for you. It sounds like you guys have great brains and are using them well. You make me proud. :)

When you are ready to buy, let me know and I'll help you out on getting a deal. I've helped about 15 people get a screaming deal through little tricks I've picked up over the years. Nothing is in it for me, but to see a friend get a deal. I have thoroughly enjoyed it every time. My brother keeps encouraging me to write a book, but I think I'll just make a website and make it free. I'd honestly feel bad in telling people how to save money and then CHARGING THEM MONEY for doing it. Kind of defeats the purpose I feel.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:30 pm
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:So far, I've got the oldest "main" car in the thread. 1992 Subaru Legacy LSi with 256,000 miles on it. Damn thing won't die so I can buy a new one, but it's looking like 2014 is going to "force" an upgrade on me. Still, I've had my current vehicle for 9 years so far, and it still runs pretty damn well. Even if it does need all new fluids and shocks...

However, I'm not embarrassed by owning a car that's old enough to drink because not spending money on a new vehicle has allowed me to pay down my student loans and buy a house.

256,000 miles is about what I had on my 96 Subaru when I bought my 05. Gave the 96 to my mom who put another 100,000 on it. She gave it to my wife's sister, who ran it to about 450,000 before it finally died. You may not be getting a new car this year after all!
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:32 pm
  • SharkHawk wrote:
    GeekHawk wrote:Blue 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited. Green 1974 Cougar XR7 (every Husky should own their own Cougar...). Blue 2007 Harley Davidson Heritage Softtail Classic. Full custom 2001 Yamaha Roadstar, with custom graphics over a silver base. Off-white 1965 Mustang. Let's see, blue, green, silver, and off-white (or, wolf gray). How about that!

Love the COUGAR! We almost bought a 73 Montego GT in blue for my 40th b-day, but backed off because the guy wouldn't send me pics of the undercarriage. It was a really nice 429 car.

I wish mine was a 73! Lots of parts for up to 73, then none...
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:09 pm
  • 1974 was a bizarre year for cars. I believe a lot of the safety and emissions standards kicked in and automakers freaked out. You can't find parts for many 74 cars. I know in Utah you can retrofit an older car like that with pretty much anything, because it doesn't have to meet current standards on emissions. Safety is another story of course, but you could throw a crate engine in and a high flow exhaust. That may have changed with the most recent emissions rules though. I wanted a 73 because that's the year I was born, and like you said... anything that is good from 74 is scarce. The Cougar is a great car. I bet that thing will jump in value a ton as people start to realize how cool they are. I think they are coming back around on the old Mercury cars. They are ridiculously undervalued when compared to Mopars (which I also like, but really got crazy prices, especially for the 68-70 models) up through about 2 years ago when the bubble burst a bit.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:58 pm
  • The oil embargo was in '73. The automakers were scrambling to come out with cars that got much better milage in '74.
    We got some real winners cars like the Mustang Turbo II that was the first american turbo engine in a long time. The engine was time bomb and the turbo would blowup between 30-50k ( no inter cooler all metal etc ). The muscle cars died off as a result
    Happypuppy
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:36 pm
  • 2004 Nissan Sentra

190,000 miles and still running strong. I too loathe car payments, so here's hoping to another 190,000!
    "Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."

- Barbie from Toy Story 3
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:42 am
  • Happypuppy wrote:The oil embargo was in '73. The automakers were scrambling to come out with cars that got much better milage in '74.
    We got some real winners cars like the Mustang Turbo II that was the first american turbo engine in a long time. The engine was time bomb and the turbo would blowup between 30-50k ( no inter cooler all metal etc ). The muscle cars died off as a result

Well, to a point yeah. But there were still plenty of big cars. The emissions standards and new bumper safety standards took effect in 1974 and changed things. I don't doubt that the standards and oil embargo weren't mutually exclusive. But the Road Runner (Satellite), Charger, Challenger, and all big Mopars were still being made, but they were more common with a straight six or a 318. The Firebird, Camaro, a really crappy version of the GTO, the Chevelle, and a lot of other BIG (or at least big motored) vehicles were being made. But yes, we were soon served a steaming pile of crap and American cars went completely in the toilet by and large. Sad times. I was born in 1973, but remember the cars of that era well. Most people in my neighborhood were still driving cars from the mid 60's or early 70's when I first took notice of cars. Many Mustangs, Camaros, Firebirds, old OLD Chevys, old Ford trucks, big Pontiacs, and then people driving Beetles, Rabbits, Corollas, Celicas, B210'S, etc.

My family drove a big station wagon that got 9 MPG. My dad finally traded it in and got a Toyota Corona wagon that every kid in my family drove as their first car (including my brother who was born 3 months after we bought it). I guess that somehow excuses my driving a Toyota. I'd rather drive a 2006 GTO, but they are terrible in the snow, so I have to save up and hope I can buy one to drive in the summer only. What a waste. :)
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:54 am
  • When not at work I drive a 98 Suburban or an 04 Trailblazer. But at work I drive
    Attachments
    spud local.jpg
    spud local.jpg (164.29 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
    hyrailyn
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:13 am
  • fenderbender123 wrote:2004 Nissan Sentra

190,000 miles and still running strong. I too loathe car payments, so here's hoping to another 190,000!

Hooray for '04 Nissan's. Have 210k on my Nissan and it runs like new. I've never had a major issue with it either besides regular scheduled maintenance.

I'd honestly rather buy one of my dream cars as a second 'fun' car then buy a new car (I can't afford a new 'dream' car haha).

I go on Craigslist/Ebay daily looking at '90s Testarossa's. But it's difficult to ingest spending $60k on a car that I would hardly ever drive and especially after complaining when my wife got a new car last year and spent 40k (but honey, there's a used '12 Altima for under 20k!!!). But MAN do I want one.

SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:48 am
  • 2013 Town n Country Minivan. Pimpin aint easy but its necessary...

I took my daughter all across the west last year for a vacation. We flew down and was to rent a Charger to drive. They we're out of Charger's, so the rented me one of these. They're boss.

A little bit more than other minivans...but so worth it.

@ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:58 am

Picked one of these up several months ago, love it. 2012 Ram 1500 Crew cab, Sport model. V8 Hemi. That's not my truck in the picture, but looks identical. Fun ride, never had anything with that much power.
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:58 pm
  • m0ng0 wrote:I also have a 1973 Eldorado Convertible but never drive it :D

Hang onto that one bro. Just take it out on a nice Sunday and pull her right back into the garage.
    The new Santa Clara stadium name?..........Dungaree Dump
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:39 pm
  • m0ng0 wrote:I also have a 1973 Eldorado Convertible but never drive it :D

Gorgeous.
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:29 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:
    m0ng0 wrote:I also have a 1973 Eldorado Convertible but never drive it :D

Hang onto that one bro. Just take it out on a nice Sunday and pull her right back into the garage.

at almost 19 feet it does not fit in my garage :D
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:46 pm
  • I have a 2009 Jetta TDI, a 2013 Ram Bighorn 1500, a 68 stock Plymouth Barracuda.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:22 pm
  • I remember when you bought that TDI Dom. I'm glad it is still treating you right. I remember seeing pics of your and your dad's Barracudas. Just mentioning them does them no justice. They are absolutely immaculate and beautiful cars. I wish I had been smart enough to sock away a Mopar before the prices got out of hand. I've almost bought a couple of Roadrunners, but the prices just get way to steep when I figure in the repairs needed from the salty roads here. I guess that's why the cars are almost affordable around here, but they are rare.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:32 pm
  • 2012 Mazdaspeed3

Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:26 pm
  • 1999 GMC Envoy. I bought it from my grandparents 5 years ago for half of what it was worth and while it isn't the best on gas, it's been a great little SUV that I got for the right price and hasn't needed too many repairs for it's age. I wouldn't mind getting a new car but it's nice driving around in a car for the past 5 years that I haven't had to make a payment on.
    mbtitleist
    NET Starter

Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:54 pm
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:Image

Picked one of these up several months ago, love it. 2012 Ram 1500 Crew cab, Sport model. V8 Hemi. That's not my truck in the picture, but looks identical. Fun ride, never had anything with that much power.

I seriously think this is the vehicle I want. I've been wanting a muscle car for fun, but the weather thing makes them worthless here in the mountains. I drive the Toyota Tacoma I mentioned... but this has the engine I like and the looks I like (reminds me of a truck version of the Challenger, which I LOVE).

Can you give me any details on a ballpark range I should expect to pay, any tips on them? I've not negotiated a Dodge purchase since 1996 when we got our Neon new off the lot for a steal.

My Tacoma is worth more than it should be because they just hold value. I may be able to snatch up a 2012 Dodge with 4x4. Is yours 4x4 or just rear wheel drive? Is it smooth? Seat comfort good? I have a TERRIBLE back and need something comfortable. I'm seriously considering selling my Tacoma to a friend who wants it desperately for $31,000 and moving into something a bit more comfortable now that my commute is only five miles and my kids are getting bigger.

Awesome truck. I love the Challenger hood they emulated on this too. Looks GREAT!
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Next

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information