Best Anniversaries You've Had

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Best Anniversaries You've Had
Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:14 pm
  • So this week was our 7 year anniversary (not wedding, just since we got together) and since both of us don't have time for a trip we decided to do something fun at home.

One of my favorite movies as a kid was 'Hook' and my wife shares a similar passion for it, so we decided that we were going to recreate the scene from Hook where Robin Williams is introduced to the 'imaginary' food. Turkey, cream pies, and a whole lot of cool whip and food coloring. Should be fun.

What kind of things have you guys done for your anniversaries... or do you just 'forget' them and expect it to go away?
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Best Anniversaries You've Had
Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:47 pm
  • My girlfriend, for our 2 year anniversary last year, set me up to play golf at Inglewood Country Club. She has a co-worker who is a member, and they worked out some deal so I could play. She then drove me around in the cart and basically acted as my personal bartender. We had a great time, got super drunk, took a taxi home, then did the deed. A very nice day.
    hedgehawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Best Anniversaries You've Had
Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:44 pm
  • The ones I forgot that didn't get noticed.

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information