The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Who here has swerved to miss the air freshener dangling from the mirror...
cuz it moved.
Oh Ryan, I'm singing your song.
"We walked our (pedestrian) ass to the Super Bowl"
"We got grit. That's it."
"Check your PMs"
- NET Veteran
- Posts: 1330
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:12 pm
- Location: The Rain Forest
Wasn't substance abuse, it was a 16-hour shift followed by 22 hours straight of driving. Tired-induced hallucinations. I don't do that sort of thing these days. I did it plenty from about 1979 to about 1988 - it's a wonder I didn't kill my young family and whoever was coming the other way!
- US Navy ET Nuc
- Posts: 4084
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm
- Location: Orting WA, Great Northwet
Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]
- Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests