Pilots: AoA Indicator Game Changer in GA

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Pilots: AoA Indicator Game Changer in GA
Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:20 pm
  • I freakin' love what Icon is doing for GA. Get rid of all the unnecessary gauges in the cockpit, keep what's vital AND design a ground-breaking AoA gauge for the General Aviation community?

Love it.

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:I freakin' love what Icon is doing for GA. Get rid of all the unnecessary gauges in the cockpit, keep what's vital AND design a ground-breaking AoA gauge for the General Aviation community?

Love it.

Awesome work by Icon. Incredible aircraft. Another great video by them:
    SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

• That is pretty impressive, and definitely a game changer in personal aviation.
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• I hope Cessna and other GA manufacturers are paying close attention. This is pioneering stuff here. I want one!! :)

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information