Okay to put add in craigslist for Sunday Ticket?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
  • I was wondering if it was against NFL/Craigslist rules to put an add in Craigslist to find a fellow hawks fan or two to split the cost of Sunday Ticket so we can get together and watch the games?

Here in Billings, Montana, it's pretty tough to find a spot to watch your favorite team play at the sports bars...they are all very crowded and there's fans of literally every team here.

I was going to skip out on sunday ticket through my PS3 because lack of DVR capabilities, but I decided that if I really needed it I could subscribe to NFL rewind. The cost is just a little much for me to do alone. I know there could be some issues with doing this, but I'll sort that out later...I just want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.
    "Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."

- Barbie from Toy Story 3
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• PS3 won't be offering Sunday Ticket this year anyway.
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• Well, I'm sure it's illegal/against the terms, but I'd think it's pretty unlikely that you would get busted.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• OkieHawk wrote:PS3 won't be offering Sunday Ticket this year anyway.

Wow i didn't even know that. I assumed they would just go ahead and do that again since it was done last year.
    "Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."

- Barbie from Toy Story 3
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• fenderbender123 wrote:
    OkieHawk wrote:PS3 won't be offering Sunday Ticket this year anyway.

Wow i didn't even know that. I assumed they would just go ahead and do that again since it was done last year.

Yea, shocked me as well. I just said screw it and switched to DirecTV for Sunday Ticket.
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• I can't imagine why that would be a violation of anything. For example, I work for Comcast, and we surely don't monitor if someone gets people together for a WWE PPV. That would be the same thing, I think...
    y2josh
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:16 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information